It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Is Delivering on What He Promised - Yet His Job Approval Rating is Horrible.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Can you believe he will Mandate multiple EXPERIMENTAL Jabs to all Federal Employees and Contractors ?

Why the FDA’s Pfizer Vaccine Approval Is Controversial, Disingenuous and Facing A Lawsuit - September 9, 2021

........The FDA had issued two letters on Aug. 23 for two separate injections. The first letter is regarding the FDA approval of the Pfizer Inc/BioNTech COVID-19, which was renamed as Comirnaty.The company has not begun manufacturing the drug for the U.S. market. The letter also makes it clear that Comirnaty is not approved for those below the age of 16. In another letter, the FDA confirmed that existing Pfizer vaccine doses, which number in millions, continue to remain under EUA and people have the right to refuse them.

FDA acknowledges that Pfizer has “insufficient supplies” of the Comirnaty vaccine. Although the existing vaccines remain under EUA, they can be used “interchangeably” with the Comirnaty product, according to the FDA. Though these two vaccines are “legally distinct,”
they are similar regarding “safety or effectiveness.”......

edit on 992021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When he was campaigning he made the statement "I can't do that they would kill me." The question is who are "they"?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Cmon man. This is nothing more than O 2.0. it is all the same people. The same handlers. The only one missing is Valerie Jarrett to be honest.

In 08 they told us there would be change and that is still the goal. Change.

Today's unveiling of new vax mandates should be interesting.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Interesting! Make you wonder what the differences are between Comirnaty and the Covid-19 'vaccine'. Sounds like they are legally distinct, but I wonder what the chemical differences are?

Also, interesting source. I've not seen them before. Surprisingly, it actually seems like pretty balanced coverage of the current events.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: timewarpedbrain7

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Nope your right something doesn't feel right about the current admin.

We saw more evidence of that yesterday.

To the WH Audience: "I'm supposed to stop and walk out the room."

See brief clips #1 and #2 at: twitter.com...

That was Biden reading the part he wasn't supposed to outloud.

He's still doing that?

LOL!

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

When he was campaigning he made the statement "I can't do that they would kill me." The question is who are "they"?

Even the conservative news pundits never ask each other.

WHO IS GIVING JOE BIDEN THESE ORDERS???

They could break the hugest story ever, if they weren't afraid to find/expose THE TRUTH.

Hell...maybe even those like Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Lindsey Graham, Rand Paul, etc.. KNOW THE TRUTH but are too afraid to reveal it, for some reason.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
"Of the 1500 surveyed, 39% were completely retarded....."

Fixed that part...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Biden's campaign was pushing idiocracy but people were so brain washed and had been conditioned to hate trump so much that they did not think about the stupidity in what Biden was actually pushing. Once reality hit the people in their face as to what was happening...easily predictable if you had common sense...they started to condemn the effect of the changes he was promoting. Only those who want extra money in their pocket without having to actually do anything for it are still backing him. The thing is that extra money he is giving to help people with kids is going to have to be paid back...by the kids later on when they go to work, money that is being squandered on wants instead of needs the majority of the time by the parents.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Oh, he is doing just fine, the democrats wants to destroy America and biden the china man is doing everything he can to do just that, soo yes he is delivering everything the democrats wants without moving a finger and always with the choice to blame the lap dog in the white house.

edit on 9-9-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Is the same thing, Is nothing new on the boosters, they are using the same original covid shots for the boosters.

The boosters are already been administered to a lot of people.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Three of "they" are featured in this post, courtesy of ATS member CrankyOldMan

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

REMEMBER THAT POST.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

You know things are bad for President Biden when CNN is in Panic-mode.

Poll Numbers Plummeting!: www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Biden Promised "CIVILITY".

Surprise!

He Lied Again: thefederalist.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
FYI 3.28.2023

40 out of every 100 (4 out of 10) Americans like what President Biden is doing to America and Americans.

Source: thehill.com...

If any of those 4 out of 10 are here today, please share with us WHY you approve of this President.

Thanks in advance!

-cwm

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join