It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Is Delivering on What He Promised - Yet His Job Approval Rating is Horrible.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Thursday, September 9, 2021

President Biden hasn't been in office 8 months, yet Americans say he's already doing a horrible job.

So bad in fact, the New York Times stopped tracking Joe Biden's declining poll numbers back on May 10th.

NYT - Biden is at 63% Job Approval and holding!: www.foxnews.com...

However, polls that are kept updated, have President Biden's Job Approval rating dropping steadily every week since its highest point, back in early May.

The most recent widely respected poll, has Joe Biden at a dismal 39% Job Approval, even though 10% more Democrats were polled (aka "over-sampled"), than Republicans.

President Joe Biden’s approval rating plunged below 40 percent this week, according to a new poll from YouGov and The Economist.

Overall, approximately 50 percent of the 1,500 Americans surveyed disapprove of Biden’s White House track record while only 39 percent approve.

Vice President Kamala Harris’ poll numbers are also sliding backward. Overall, 52 percent of American voters have an unfavorable view of Harris while 39 percent have a favorable one.

Even 17 percent of Democrats dislike her. More than the 15 percent who disapprove of Biden.
More at: thefederalist.com...

WHY THE DISCONNECT?

Joseph R. Biden is "Fundamentally Transforming America" just as he campaigned on, and was elected to do this past November, in a record-breaking landslide victory.

WHY aren't the majority of Americans displaying GRATITUDE, instead of SCORN for President Joe Biden, when the pollsters call?

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Because if you did your own secret poll of the military personal off base, you'd find it around -44%. ( that is if you could get them to talk, right now there is a lot of paranoia about Biden in the military ) I met a Navy man the other day and we started to talk politics. Guess what, he said with his eyes looking down, sorry but lets change the subject.

So polls will be different among who you ask.

I haven't talked to anyone on one forum that likes Biden and the forum is international .
edit on 0900000043372021-09-09T02:37:43-05:00374309am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Because if you did your own secret poll of the military personal off base, you'd find it around -44%. ( that is if you could get them to talk, right now there is a lot of paranoia about Biden in the military ) I met a Navy man the other day and we started to talk politics. Guess what, he said with his eyes looking down, sorry but lets change the subject.

So polls will be different among who you ask.

I haven't talked to anyone on one forum that likes Biden and the forum is international .

Thank-you for sharing your REAL WORLD experience.

Which brings us back to: Why such a large disconnect?

Americans are getting exactly what they voted for. Exactly what candidate Biden promised.

edit on 9/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Nope your right something doesn't feel right about the current admin.
edit on 9-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

We saw more evidence of that yesterday.

To the WH Audience: "I'm supposed to stop and walk out the room."

See brief clips #1 and #2 at: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ok that was ugh? that was weird. Creepy is the right word for it.

The whispering is creepy.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Americans are getting exactly what they voted for.

Have you been living in a cave?
Nobody voted for this guy, he was placed in office.
Well maybe, half of his camera ops are on weird stages.
There is nothing normal about any of this.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

& what exactly was it that he promised?
You know... The thing. C'mon man. You know what I mean...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Ok that was ugh? that was weird. Creepy is the right word for it.

The whispering is creepy.

Its despicable that because Biden is a Democrat, 95% of the entire U.S. media is ignoring behavior that would have caused them to drum a Republican President out of office, within 3 months of him being sworn in.

And, the 5% who do report Biden's weird and creepy statements, never speculate on WHY he says what he does.

For example, on HANNITY last night, he pointed out the 4 times this year that Joe Biden said he's doing what he's told to do.

But, like every other conservative on TV/Radio, Hannity never speculates on Who/What is controlling Biden, or discusses with any of his like-minded guests about Who/What may be controlling Biden.

Hannity had Donald Trump, Jr. on last night. They talked about Biden not being in charge, but never touched on who the "controller" of Biden might be.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Unless proven otherwise, Joe Biden got more votes than the prior record-holder, Biden's brother and mentor, messiah Barack Hussein Obama.

Unless proven otherwise, that is what history will show. PERIOD.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Addendum to the O.P..

An amazing 42% of INDEPENDENT VOTERS do not think Joe Biden won the Presidency legally.

DEMS CHEATED HIM IN (Fraud): populist.press...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

We saw more evidence of that yesterday.

To the WH Audience: "I'm supposed to stop and walk out the room."

See brief clips #1 and #2 at: twitter.com...

That was Biden reading the part he wasn't supposed to outloud.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

edit on 9-9-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

& what exactly was it that he promised?
You know... The thing. C'mon man. You know what I mean...

That's easy. He promised "Badakafkar" for ALL American's because he believes every American has a right to it.

C'mon man, no president has ever promised you Badakafkar until Biden. What a guy.
edit on 9/9/2021 by Klassified because: Oops

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

But I thought polls were fake.

In truth, the "most recent widely respected poll" came from Rasmussen (Trump's favorite pollsters). They had the same sample size a YouGov (1500 people) but they had his approval rating at 46%.

And where was Trump's approval rating at this point in his term? He was averaging 39%, with no real major issues to deal with, while Biden is still averaging 45%, despite Afghanistan and the resurgence of COVID.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't a fan of Biden before the election and he hasn't really done anything di change my mind. But he's still a step up from the last guy and the American people seem to agree.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

HA! That's like looking at an EF5 tornado coming into your back yard and saying, "Something doesn't feel right about the weather."

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Joe is going to unleash either a nothing-burger, or a F-5 tornado that will be the beginning of the end of his Presidency today.

BOOM?: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Anybody who needs a poll to see what a fuster cluck this fecal feature of an "administration" is is an idiot.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Good morning. I was reading this thread this morning and came across your post. I do not watch MSM at all any longer...just not interested, so in many ways I'm disconnected (I can't even think of the last time I saw Biden speak). I am, however, very curious about the "weird stages" that you mention. Could you maybe add some links to what you're referring to? I would genuinely like to check this out...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join