It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immunization Agenda 2030 from the WHO.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

Well lets put it this way:

In the year 1800 in the UK, this is an age before vaccines. The mortality rate in children under 5 years old was 1 in 3.

Today it's 1 in 250.

Do the math.

Would like to officially state, that heretofore-through, my participation in this personal exchange between us, is done under duress and protest.
Reason ?
There was no notice in the OP that Math™ would be required to participate in this thread.

Why do you wish to challenge us with the black-art of Math™ ?

Now, please understand, do not wish to argue.
In good faith : will openly commend you on your wonderful usage of RAIS* !

It is a true art-form, to be able to integrate some RAIS, into one's replies.

Here is my personal favorite : 67.554% of RAIS, have been proven to be 38.655% accurate, 21.889% of the time !!

Oh : and like the udder guy said : sanitation, healthcare, nutritional awareness, etc..
Because : correlation, does not imply causation, as they say.

Please feel free to take all of the vaccines you choose to.

* RAIS = Random-Ass-Internet-Statistics.

edit on 9-9-2021 by Nothin because: Added imps, because we needed more imps.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I agree with the points you make my mums grandad was one of 10 brothers and his parents were Irish immigrants who had large family’s. It was very common back then, particularly for families who worked the land it actually made sense to have more children to help with harvests and the endless chores required in running a small farm. Many hands make light work as the saying goes.

Conversely in modern times children live at home longer, don’t work until much older even helping out with house chores many parents don’t expect. I assume your in your early 30’s and it’s common for women these days not to have any children until that age in the west. Wether this is a natural occurrence brought on by the lifestyles we have or desire, or wether it’s actually subtle social engineering is up for debate...
I know for myself I didn’t want to have kids until I had traveled and then got a stable career going, that didn’t turn out quite the way I expected..

I’m also not convinced people had it so much harder back in the day, while modern medicine has done wonders and saved lives including your own by the sounds of it, things like depression and suicides were practically unheard of, people also had a vast knowledge of nature’s cures and remidies before the church came along witch hunting and such. The advancement of pre Christian culture can be clearly seen in the megalithic structures they left scattered throughout Europe.

I haven’t seen the British/German paper about augmented humanity? though I am familiar with the subject some what.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join