It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to face up to the facts - are you willing to be a second class citizen to protect your life?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It is very endearing that you believe that you are still a citizen of any description . . . First, Second, or Third.

You aren't. You haven't been for a while. You simply did not realize it until your vote was meaningless.
This is no longer a representative government.
Congress and the bureaucracy do not represent you.
And since they don't, you no longer have citizenship rights.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
It is very endearing that you believe that you are still a citizen of any description . . . First, Second, or Third.

You aren't. You haven't been for a while. You simply did not realize it until your vote was meaningless.
This is no longer a representative government.
Congress and the bureaucracy do not represent you.
And since they don't, you no longer have citizenship rights.

That sounds about right to me. Without the U.S. Constitution, citizenship and a representative government is down the toilet.

So without rights and no real citizenship what does that leave us with? Our asses are owned. We need to escape and go feral.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Getting the 1st shot after lunch. The alternative of not being vaccinated will be declared a formal resignation by my agents and clients. Every vendor and government agency is forcing compliance by putting an economic gun to our heads. I've got to be able to make rent. Worst thing is that this feels like following a short trail of crumbs to the next trap.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I heartily agree with your suggestion. There have been some great points raised in response to the OP, and I believe that if we work together, we can indeed find ways to hack the control system & leak/ dump the uncut diamonds of Truth where Joe Public can pick them up & marvel over the clarity & the tenor of the implications when that diamond is trimmed, cut & polished, prepared to shine brightly in the firmament of the collective consciousness. If we raise up the Truth we have discovered & discerned in our inquiries, before the eyes of the masses, we are enabling the people to see the brilliance of Truth itself, when it is weaponised & established on the front lines against those deceptive serpents currently running the show.

It is time for boldness, courage & confidence; the time for timidity & worries over what might happen to us individually is now past - it is time for a revolution which establishes Truth on the mountain tops, lifted up in the wilderness for all to see, for all to understand, for all to take its counsel & fight back against the truly wicked minority which is currently waging war against us, the truthseekers, because we dare to stand up & defend ourselves with Truth, to defend even those who still sleep in the wilderness, unaware of the great peril they are facing..

"..for the light makes everything visible. This is why it is said,

"Awake, O sleeper,
rise up from the dead,
and Christ will give you light."

Ephesians 5: 14

"Be strong & courageous.
Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged,
for the LORD your God
will be with you wherever you go"

Joshua 1: 9

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You are a clear & present danger to the people of this forum, your words have been misunderstood by the majority of the people who starred you post, thinking that you were speaking in support of the non-compliance doctrine. You chose your words carefully to ensure that effect, hoping that the borderline intent would be interpreted as if you favour the truthseeker movement. You do not, in fact you are just about the perfect walking definition of a shill for the evil powers which are currently pulling off the greatest illusion of all time, the pseudo-pandemic which you know full well is completely deceptive in all its constituent pieces. I sincerely hope that people will now recognise that you are, as noted, a clear & present danger to the masses who currently sleep in the wilderness. You are the one lulling them to sleep, leading them into the pit of despair & destruction. You'll get your comeuppance if you persist in your spirit of error & deception - trust me on that.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Good man, thanks for pointing out the wicked shillish behaviour infecting this thread.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I would rather take my chances living out in the wilderness... The jabz are designed to thwart your natural immune response so that each variant will require a booster shot in order for you to survive. It's all very Biblical.. I'm guessing we'll see the emergence of an "Antichrist" leader soon.

rumble.com... tvIjp520_jEqlQu7g
edit on 9-9-2021 by NeuronDivide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You're a bunch of snowflakes. Suck it up, get vaxxed or don't, just don't come moaning to me that people are being mean to you.

Sure, let's willingly allow ourselves to be poisoned despite having the knowledge of the toxicity of the 'vaccines'. Why not prescribe some Midazolam to help us sleep without fear after we have subjected ourselves to a control system which is pure & simple tyranny. We're not snowflakes, because we are willing to be persecuted by theh powers that be as a statement regarding the wicked deception which is being perpetrated en masse. It takes courage to go against the grain, what's patently obvious is the inverse part of that truth - the people who go along to get along are cowards, especially if they are willing to become operatives of that evil empire, paid or unpaid, a merc or a fanboy - either way there is no courage to be found in your blackened heart. You're either totally deluded, which makes you dangerous & untrustworthy, or you are indeed an operative who is actively (& happily, clearly) - spreading whatever the hell they tell you to spread in these forums. It's so painfully obvious, I don't know how anyone with even half a brain could ever trust your advice. You are a deceiver, you are shameless, you are destined for perdition if you carry on like this. You clearly have no heart for your fellow man,indeed you are a mercenary operative of the darkness which has enslaved this world, whether paid or as a fun hobby. STFU.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

I really feel for you brother/ sister. Your situation is a perfect example of the wickedness, the catch-22 we are being subjected to. This is an example of where you need to make a choice, and sadly it's a very, very difficult choice. Refusing the vaccine in your position will mean you are demoted to a second class citizen, unable to sustain your normal lifestyle. This is where the rubber hits the road, where people must, if they feel they can, resist the tyranny which overwhelms us at this time. It's an impossible position to be in, with no good outcome no matter which way you decide to go.

Sadly, I too took the shot, at the time I wasn't sure what was going on & I bowed to intense familial pressure. Thankfully, since learning more about what's really going on, I managed to convince my wife of the dangers of the vaccines, and we have strongly counselled our sons to refuse the vaccine under any & all circumstances, and thankfully they have taken this advice to heart. We will not be taking the boosters, we are convinced that this is now a depopulation program.

The night after taking my second jab I dreamt a very clear spiritual/prophetic dream, in which the boosters were deadly, and they were intended as weapons to kill. Very specifically I was shown that I had been targeted for elimination via the booster, and if not the booster by some other means. I therefore will not take the boosters under any circumstances, and that may very well drive me to the hills. I'm not worried by that, because Jesus Himself prophesied that the day would come when we need to flee with nothing but the clothes on our back (though we all should have a 'go bag' by the front door).

One of our sons, the younger, has ITP, and therefore the problems of clotting abnormalities in people who have had the jabs has made it plain that he would be at immeasurably high risk if he was pressured into taking the jab. He is now fully prepared to do battle with the school authorities if they try to push him into accepting the vaccine. He is very confident of the plan, which is that he will sign himself out of school citing medical peril, calling me to collect him immediately. He will then not be going back to school until the vaccination program has been scrapped.

Damn right I'm proud of him, he's 13 & ready for war..

Your own situation really sucks, I'm sorry to hear that you're facing this BS. I strongly recommend finding a way to fake the vaccine passport to ensure you don't end up being injected with ever more graphene oxide as the months roll by. The first two are likely going to cause minor damage, as I know it has for me (I believe the blood vessels of my brain were damaged, making me susceptible to aneurism & strokes). But if you resist the boosters, you will probably be okay.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

No shirt, no shoes, no service. Simple as that.

If you choose not to comply then you should also accept everything that comes with it.

I didn't know Kim Jong-Un was a member here.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

If you choose not to comply then you should also accept everything that comes with it.

Nonsense.

You're an aggressor in this when you take a position that gives certain members of society an ultimatum.

I don't demand anything of you and you demand I muzzle myself and my children for YOUR false sense of security. Same with the jab.

This is the crux of the issue for me.

I am pro-vax, but also pro-choice.

COVID is a real thing - it’s origins are questionable at best and the overall mortality rate isn’t incredibly high - but it’s a real health issue.

So while I can say my research and connections suggest there’s a lot of misinformation out there about the vaccine that causes hesitation for many to take it, I also cannot envision forcing someone to inject anything in their body the way the administration is doing it.

I have to land in the camp that says this is incredulous and unconstitutional. If overreach like this is deemed acceptable, the options are endless for how that could be abused.

Unfortunately not enough people understand that.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Anyone know why the font in this thread is in italics while other threads are not shown in italics?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Indeed.

I am not anti vaccine. For many years I've been a vocal advocate of vaccines in general here on ATS.

I cannot abide what is happening right now. The scientific malpractice that has taken place at Pfizer and Moderna is beyond the pale. They gave the control group the actual vaccine.

How arrogant and dangerous. I work for a phase 3 biopharmaceutical company and cannot imagine doing the # these people have done with respect to their COVID vaccines.

There are problems with these vaccines.

Problems that have been addressed with repeated insults, mandates, censorship, derision, and hatred. If these vaccines are safe and effective then none of that is necessary.

Pfizer and Moderna both have paid "fact checkers" that have flooded social and legacy media with their propaganda and have flagged any questioning or criticism for removals by the big tech giants.

Nothing here is on the up and up. It's all obfuscation chicanery, and lies.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

If you think local, state, and even country-level leadership are what most people call "elites" you have already missed the boat. If you want more information you can look into the connections between the 1001 Club, the Club of Rome, the WEF and the Mitsubishi Research Institute just to start.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

So are we, my hsuband and I are not taking the vaccine either, neither will our children. So yes I am prepared to become a second class citizen. We have been preparing for awhile now. Good Luck to you!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

In other words, you're saying...

"# your freedom!"

Yeah, you wear that brownshirt proudly, I'm sure your momma is proud.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Most of us are already second class citizens. Some just don't know jt.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
So interesting Ivor is moving forward with the movie of facts. On Covid and strange medical advice. The Covid Chronicles

The thing that everyone needs to do is remove the mass misinformation that a SARS-COV-2 infection is a guaranteed COVID-19 disease. But it's not true.

The Jabs are not designed to prevent an infection they are designed to prevent the disease.
So all of sudden those that would not have been hurt by the original strain are now, getting badly infected.

Ivor does show it in a wonderful graphic.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Bring it on.

To be a second class citizen on this earth is to be a first class citizen in heaven.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join