It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to face up to the facts - are you willing to be a second class citizen to protect your life?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hi ATS, and any brave readers who happen to be lurking.

My experience & reading suggest to me that there is most certainly a long term agenda in place with regards to this pseudo-pandemic, at the behest of an ancient (several hundreds of years minimum) order of wealthy, powerful families, which has absorbed corporations into its aegis, and appropriates national governments as it suits the objectives of the organisation, which steals the wealth of multitudes to finance its ivory towers, its wood-panelled libraries & its marble halls. It is perhaps a fairly loose order, a largely anonymous order, with 'need to know' & useful idiots galore, both within & beyond its walls. I believe that at the upper echelons this order is deeply Satanic, but the majority of the members have only vague notions of its beliefs & intentions.

With that said, I believe this order wishes to further consolidate its power through the administering of this pseudo-pandemic & its madness, erecting a control system from which the human race may never extricate itself. I hope & pray that this is not the case. But that's where we're headed, and it's time to face a few of the facts.

Firstly - we need to acknowledge that unless we become a lot more active & ingenious in spreading the core counter-control narrative, we have already lost the information war, because they are naturally in a position of great power, with great wealth, and great influence. In that regard we are facing an enemy from the future, in a world where they have already spent hundreds of years amassing wealth & power so that their descendants could fulfil their twisted dreams for this Earth. As we are facing an enemy from the future (relatively speaking, seeing as we're only just waking up, after hundreds of years of their planning & preparations), then we must get radical, and take insights from where other wars of unequal combatant strength have occurred elsewhere in the world, regardless of whether it is our enemies from whom we learn those methods. Do you see what I am saying? We would not be against ourselves in that regard, we would merely be wise. And I'm talking about INFORMATION, not guerilla combat.

Secondly, we must realise that the SARS-COV-2 'virus' has never been isolated in a deceased victim, where the genetic information is not in actual fact a chimeric construct. The video I post below explains succinctly (incidentally, see my note at the footer on that video's importance). We must recognise that the virus itself was manufactured by humans as a conspiratorial act, by the perpetrators, with engineering of the virus & vaccines leading to numerous patents many years in advance of the supposed 'surprise' outbreak in October 2019, indeed up to 21 years in advance. The evidence is damning. There is much more that could be said in this regard, but to start with watch the linked video. All of this means that the pandemic is a farce, a deception based upon the use of two bioweapons, and policy decisions guided by the perpetrators including blanket DNRs for all elderly care home residents & massive purchase of stocks of drugs such as Midazolam, which depresses respiration & would lead to the effect by which people would appear to need ventilators because they are 'dying of COVID', when in fact that could generally be the furthest thing from the truth that one could imagine. As for the 'vaccines' they are loaded with graphene oxide, probably in deliberately varied concentrations across the distribution maps for various populations, perhaps a quarter of the vials would be at 100% max concentration, a quarter would be at 50% of max concentration, and a quarter at 20% of max concentration. There would be a final quarter at 0% concentration just so it's not totally obvious. This substance causes blood clots, it damages organs, and when someone with a lot of it in their body is in proximity to strong fields of ionising radiation it can have devastating effects on living cells apparently.

Thirdly, vaccine passports are coming, and they are planning to load us up with boosters several times a year, for at least up to eight years in the future, based on templates seen in France & Israel, as two examples. My working theory is that the percentages of graphene oxide will be steadily increased, ensuring that sterilisation & death due to various seemingly 'normal' events. Remember, 'normal' is what the media tells us is normal. So if 'Nipah virus' is 'the next pandemic' as the media is presently saying, then the devastating effects when 5G is switched on, when everyone's had at least one huge booster of the graphene oxide, could be said to be unfolding because of a devastating Nipah pandemic causing swelling of the brain, shutdown of the organs, bleeding from the eyes - a truly apocalyptic, depopulating kind of thing.

So my question to you is simple. Without the suitably filled-out vaccine passport, you will become a second-class citizen.

ARE YOU PREPARED TO BECOME A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN? What does it mean for us, right here & now, to consider how we would respond to that challenge? Because as can be seen by the determination of the supposed leaders, they really, really want to make the passports a thing, and they are prepared to go all the way with demoting you from citizen, making you a forest dweller or a ghetto inhabitant. Are we prepared for that eventuality? Can we shout loud enough now so that we can aim, as suggested below, for Nuremberg 2.0 instead?

We all owe that man a debt of deep gratitude, because his testimony could provide the lynchpin data correlates which enable us to build a sound & stable case against all of those who acted in support of the vaccine manufacturers in securing licence to use those bioweapons against the human race.

We may not be able to sue (and we may not be able to fully identify the conspirators), but we shout & scream & get clever with our information war, attaining critical mass to one day (hopefully soon) ensure that we can hold Nuremberg 2.0..!! And it must be done.

What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Romans 8: 31

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I will retain my grace and humanity, that will be second to nothing. And if that should see a premature end to this life as a result of that, then so be it.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
As to your first "fact," I have frankly given up on trying to "inform" anyone. I am amazed by the people whom I see capitulating. The pastor of my church told me that I am a conspiracy theorist and embracing esoteric knowledge, all while jumping like a puppet at the illegal and unbiblical mandates of the state. My own son told me in no uncertain terms, "I don't need to think for myself." It's like most people's brains have simply shut off. I just don't try. A wise man one warned against casting pearls before pigs and giving what is sacred to dogs.

Your question might be better phrased as to whether one is willing to be a second class citizen in order to protect your humanity.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Get the teenagers to spread this immediately. They can tag the ID file in their schools bathrooms, lockers and hallways. Make it look like this "The Truth = HUT_qfrYHVw" .

Kids being kids, they can keep it alive with reuploads and their own interpretations so that the tech companies cannot keep up with the cencorship.

The time is now to get loud. They are being groomed to accept total psychological submission and obedience with forced mask mandates. Lower oxygen intake over time reduces energy levels and causes a more suggestable state of mind.

Perhaps some public mask and effigy burnings are also in due order. The globalists have been paying people to burn the American flag publicly for decades must make reprisal burnings of their brands and yell the names of their CEO's for the world to hear. Know thy enemy, teach the youth who they are. World economic forum and their masters in the Bilderberg umbrella .

Either we teach our kids who the enemies are, or the enemies WILL enslave the minds and hearts of an entire generation.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The pressure is building.
It's going to be interesting to see.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
When have I not been a degenerate second class citizen? Always have been really.

What really needs to happen is the media in all its forms needs hacked and the real uncut information should be dumped and leaked. Platforms should be hacked and the real story needs told and then the many out number the few and such changes the tide of power.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

No shirt, no shoes, no service. Simple as that.

If you choose not to comply then you should also accept everything that comes with it.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Lmao...Did you just compare wearing clothes with not accepting experimental vaccines filled with graphene all spearheaded by a bunch of pedos?

Gtfo

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Us mere mortals are, and always have been, second class citizens deemed unworthy by those career politicians and rich elites who think they are all smarter and better than anyone else.
We are allowed to exist at their pleasure, to enrich them and fight their wars with the illusion of freedoms..... so long as we don't question them or become a threat to their power.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Lmao...Did you just compare wearing clothes with not accepting experimental vaccines filled with graphene all spearheaded by a bunch of pedos?

Gtfo

No, I compared anti vaxxers to a bunch of whiney little SJW crying because Starbucks won't let them have their soya avocado mocha chino latte until they put some shoes on.

You're a bunch of snowflakes. Suck it up, get vaxxed or don't, just don't come moaning to me that people are being mean to you.

You're presumably an adult, if you want to make a stand you should follow it through.
edit on 9-9-2021 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
"Listen pal, this is the town hall, we are the town!
You are elected by us..you will shut your mouth until WE tell you can speak, or we have a question for you!
Know your role or leave.
We have concerns, you won't be silencing them with some gd clock game nonsense.
If you can't explore these questions the gtfo!"

People need to learn to put these rats in their place.
Town hall, school boards..whatever

This completely fake bureaucratic role reversal bs needs dealt with.
The passiveness has rotted our system to the core.

That leach probably survives on tax dollars.
-Our employees

Everyone needs to get involved locally and demand answers and arrests.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy

Us mere mortals are, and always have been, second class citizens deemed unworthy by those career politicians and rich elites who think they are all smarter and better than anyone else.
We are allowed to exist at their pleasure, to enrich them and fight their wars with the illusion of freedoms..... so long as we don't question them or become a threat to their power.

I would suggest that you look up some of your local, federal and state representatives and their biographies. A lot of them were farmers or come from small town families in red states, and in blue states a lot of them came from blue collar families or the projects.

A lot of the so called elite grew up with dirt under their fingernails. They grew up on the breadline.

(post by Mandroid7 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Britguy

I would suggest that you look up some of your local, federal and state representatives and their biographies. A lot of them were farmers or come from small town families in red states, and in blue states a lot of them came from blue collar families or the projects.

A lot of the so called elite grew up with dirt under their fingernails. They grew up on the breadline.

I am in the UK, none of that applies!

Their backgrounds matter not, only their actions and their willingness to climb the social and political ladders and having power over others. Few and far between are the ones that actually give a damn about those they supposedly represent.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Jeffry Dahmer was a good kid too.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
At this time I am taking the lead from General Flynn, if we don't stand up, who will? I don't expect the cavalry is on its way with things going as far as they have. As such I have decided to run in the next federal election with the Australia One party. Riccardo Bossi is doing a good job calling it as he sees it, a lot of common sense to get things back on track. Happy to support him and the party with the way things are.

Hopefully there is enough international support and coordination to get a Nuremberg 2 trial up and running, the longer it takes the more evidence builds. Unfortunately with the way things are, many are going to have to learn the hard way to build enough public support to get this snowball moving. The psyop against the public has been huge and captured many.

If the dark side has become too strong as it corrupts the next election to further install more tyrannical and sold out psychopaths to further degrade the moral fiber of this country and push the depopulation program, then moving to the hills is one option under consideration as the cities crumble under their own ignorance and greed. It may take a few years, 2 - 5 for the worst of it to pass. Finding a group of like minded individuals to work with and support during these challenges is an important part of making it through.

As for how it exactly all plays out, I don't know. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. I know there are a lot of people aware that something is not right with the way the government is playing covid. Many are too scared, threatened or silenced to speak up and make a stand at this time. The numbers are growing of those with the courage to call this evil out and the momentum is on their side as more continue to join.

Will there be enough in time for the next election and give the political swamp the long overdue flushing it needs? Is there enough left in the bag of dirty tricks for corruption to continue growing and flourish?

Who really is the second class citizen, one subject to medical experimentation and harmful mandates or one living off the grid and getting back to basics?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Thank you for this great thread. I look forward to the discussion. I'm already a forest dweller because I like privacy not because anyone has "ran" me into the woods. I just need a few acres to buffer me from the bs that often comes along with neighbors. I do see your what you're saying in regards to becoming second class citizens though and I can say that I will not take the vaccine and am in the process of stocking up on necessities to make it through the winter. I also have a meeting of the minds planned with friends and neighbors this weekend to discuss further steps that can be taken.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Gtfo

No, I compared anti vaxxers to a bunch of whiney little SJW crying because Starbucks won't let them have their soya avocado mocha chino latte until they put some shoes on.

You're a bunch of snowflakes. Suck it up, get vaxxed or don't, just don't come moaning to me that people are being mean to you.

You're presumably an adult, if you want to make a stand you should follow it through.

Lord, have mercy on this lost soul. He know not what he doeth.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Uh, what? AOC yup she grew up poor alright and look what happens when you give a poor, crazy person a shot at congress.....they become a powerful crazy person....just what this country needs.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

No shirt, no shoes, no service. Simple as that.

If you choose not to comply then you should also accept everything that comes with it.

Nonsense.

You're an aggressor in this when you take a position that gives certain members of society an ultimatum.

I don't demand anything of you and you demand I muzzle myself and my children for YOUR false sense of security. Same with the jab.
edit on 9 9 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join