It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think we are going to default..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I was just watching the news here in my area and they just had a segment about how the fence at the Capitol is going to be erected again soon in order to help quell "possible unrest caused by upcoming alt-right protests".

Now, why would they want to do this? I've also thought much about the need to extract the military in the way that they did from Afghanistan. Why was it a priority to get the soldiers out before other things such as, other Americans, equipment, dogs or, allies.

All this, while pushing CRT in the ranks, monitoring of military social media and, forced vaccination among service members seems to be shifting the military towards group think that accepts the new order..

Also pointed out the other day in another thread, Chinese UN troops are training in the US.

Not that this all sounds bad enough but today, Janet Yellen warns of a possible October default on U.S. debt, swollen by the pandemic.

For me, the picture couldn't be more clear. The military has been eradicated of most patriots and rushed home to help the UN troops quell unrest created by our default. If we remember Greece from 2008, it was madness in the days ensuing the default. I really hope I'm wrong..

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

LOL

Default to who?

Most of our debt is held by the "Federal Reserve" who simply keys in billions / trillions into existence. That is not debt, that is simple monetary supply inflation.

Most of the "debt" is not real. Just supply inflation.

Key in a few trillion to "pay back" foreign nations and Bingo, no more fake debt.

edit on 8-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Why was it a priority to get the soldiers out before other...

Because martial law is coming and biden is going to need them here shortly.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Oh, I'm more so on the side of us saying screw you, we're not gonna pay! I could not agree that this debt is erroneous and inflated. I just think this might be where it all comes to a head. I can see where TPTB could use this to squash the middle class into oblivion since the plandemic wasn't as effective as planned.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Maybe the fence at the Capitol is going up for next week's "event?" Too many Americans are ready and willing to kill other Americans. They're itching for it. The chatter is everywhere, even here, censored though it may be.

As Sept. 18 rally approaches, violent language ramps up online

Also, they'll just raise the debt ceiling. Again.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That depends if countries no longer trust the paper promises and want paying in Gold. If the real economy of America is stuffed then Arabs always transfer the dollars into gold, that's why the Precious metals are controlled, but and it's a big one, if suddenly there is no gold that they can take physical possession of, that would trigger a collapse.
Just adding that the Comex might have been running on BS. It can declare a force majoure and pay in cash. That would stuff the dollar into the Zimbabwe category,
edit on 8-9-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Because martial law is coming and biden is going to need them here shortly.

This is what I fear is gonna happen.. going into winter as well.. The unprepared are going to suffer horribly if this happens...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Vax...Chip...Joe sez “You’re gonna take what what I give ya.” That’s why we needed an expedited retreat.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Funny that everyone is against the government and they are putting the fence back up because the fear even their own now. They forget the fence works both ways. It can keep some out but it can also keep some in.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I don't know what the future brings, but I'm pretty sure very little of it will be good.

Hug your loved ones, prepare for the worst, and hope for the best.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

We only had 2500 military in Afghanistan prior to the pullout. Maybe 7k more were sent once the SHTF.

I dont think it has anything to do with defaulting.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Most of our debt is held by the "Federal Reserve"...

Most of our debt is held by US citizens.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
Maybe the fence at the Capitol is going up for next week's "event?" Too many Americans are ready and willing to kill other Americans. They're itching for it. The chatter is everywhere, even here, censored though it may be.

Please point me to a few ATS posts of this chatter.

Thanks in advance.

edit on 9 8 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

National debt is more than $28 trillion.

Consumer debt is just under $15 trillion.

Both are outrageous.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The simplest solution is if someone is going to protest, just don't protest there.

These people have constituency offices don't they?

Just be peaceful about it and wear a mask dangling on one ear.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

LOL

Default to who?

Most of our debt is held by the "Federal Reserve" who simply keys in billions / trillions into existence. That is not debt, that is simple monetary supply inflation.

Most of the "debt" is not real. Just supply inflation.

Key in a few trillion to "pay back" foreign nations and Bingo, no more fake debt.

LOL?

I'm not sure if those are rose-colored glasses you have on just just a set of old-fashioned blinders, by you are definitely not seeing anything that resembles reality.

First, according to tradingeconomics.com and based on data sourced from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, US external debt currently stands at nearly $22,000,000 usd, and it has exploded over the last 25 years. Somebody is going to want that.

Second, the biggest issue for most US citizens will is not be external debt. According to thebalance.com, major owners of US debt are as follows:

The public holds over $21 trillion, or almost 78%, of the national debt. Foreign governments hold about a third of the public debt, while the rest is owned by U.S. banks and investors, the Federal Reserve, state and local governments, mutual funds, pensions funds, insurance companies, and savings bonds.

The report goes on to say:

The Treasury breaks down who holds how much of the public debt in the monthly Treasury Bulletin. Here are highlights from the March 2021 report (September 2020 data unless indicated otherwise):

>Foreign: $7.07 trillion (in September 2020, Japan owned $1.28 trillion and China owned $1.06 trillion of U.S. debt, which is more than a third of foreign holdings)
>Federal Reserve and government: $10.81 trillion (December 2020)
Mutual funds: $3.5 trillion
>State and local governments, including their pension funds: $1.09 trillion
>Private pension funds: $784 billion
>Insurance companies: $253 billion
>U.S. savings bonds: $147 billion (December 2020)
>Other holders, including individuals, government-sponsored enterprises, brokers and dealers, banks, bank personal trusts and estates, corporate and non-corporate businesses, and other investors: $2.28 trillion

This debt is not only in Treasury bills, notes, and bonds but also in Treasury Inflation Protected Securities and special state and local government series securities.

If you add the debt held by Social Security and all the retirement and pension funds, almost half of the U.S. Treasury debt is held in trust for your retirement. If the United States defaults on its debt, foreign investors would be angry, but current and future retirees would be hurt the most.

Emphasis mine, in case it's still going over your pretty li'l ol' head.

According to usdebtclock.org, total US debt is fast approaching 29 trillion dollars. Have a look at that page to get your mind wrapped around a few figures.

I don't know where you get your figures about the Fed holding "most of our debt." Joe Public holds most of the US gov't debt, and when Joe Public is told that his entire life savings is washed down the tube, pensions and retirement flushed down the proverbial toilet, most of it having been doled out to foreign governments so that they could perform gender studies, and to ne'r-do-well welfare recipients in the shape of unearned welfare checks and food stamps to sustain masses of illegitimate children, folks ain['t gonna sit back and say, Oh, well.... That's the point of the OP.

Your comment about the Fed "simply key[ing] in billions / trillions into existence" sounds like the kind of ignorant thing my son would say - even though I tried so hard to teach him differently. It does not work like that. Nobody just creates sustainable wealth and prosperity out of thin air, buddy. That's what they've been doing all along, but eventually the Piper comes around to collect. This is not sustainable. The fact is that it's a vast majority of US citizens who are uneducated, ignorant and think like you do that helped to make this possible.
:
edit on 2021 9 08 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Please point me to a few ATS posts of this chatter.

Thanks in advance.

Most of them have been 404'd or deleted. But they were there. I'd post some screenshots, but that's probably against the rules.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The US is behaving like it doesnt want to be the world reserve currency anymore. We have become increasingly close to that cliff, and I think it is intentional. It appears to me that the plan is to fold the USD, so they can declare martial law. Martial law involves the temporary substitution of military authority for civilian rule and is usually invoked in time of war, rebellion, or natural disaster. When martial law is in effect, the military commander of an area or country has unlimited authority to make and enforce laws, such as hold you down and inject you with toxic substances, and or put you in a concentration camp like Hitler did to the Jews. Executions come to mind.

They have a plan in place, and they have been working on it for a long time. Create a pandemic, for a toxic injection they made a long time ago. Time to cull most Earth inhabitants, and chip the rest into life long servitude for the elite class of the New World Order. You will own nothing and they will own everything. Over 6 billion will be dead when their plan runs its course. 500 million lucky servant/slaves will own nothing, and be happy. Or else

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Glad you brought that up.

From what I'm hearing/seeing from the right spectrum is a unified no to going to that event.

Some info leaked or word got around that there may be a FF to recreate something akin to Jan 6

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

National debt is more than $28 trillion.

Consumer debt is just under $15 trillion.

Both are outrageous.

Oh, now add in leverage and derivatives!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join