It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops retreat in France ,Truckers win in Aussie big protests.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yes it is not far off, I think the day the cops open up with live ammo they will suddenly find that there are more guns around than they first thought. I notice in Britain after the last riots they passed a bill enabling the use of firearms against crowds.I would guess a lot of old German ordinance is buried in oily rags in the barns of France. I am sure In Britain, a lot of Weblys were not handed in after the war and rest in draws with the ammo. When I was a kid we used to play with a friends when his father was out, never fired it of course but it was in good condition. Many had Lugers as souvenirs, so who knows, how long does ammo stay good, quite a while I would think. So there might be very many guns in quiet hands

I think also people will start to learn to make their own weapons, including guns. And will be bought and sold on some black markets/dark webs.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

a reply to: lordcomac

I think they said cell phones.

Jamming either is illegal.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Not here in the States. Here's the Obama administration executive order commandeering the entire radio spectrum during a declared emergency.

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...
edit on 9-9-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: anonentity

Of course US MSM isn't putting this on the news....they know it would make it all happen here.

It will soon, just a matter of time, but it will. Folks on both political spectrums are sick of this. More so on the right, but both in general.

Hell....they are putting fencing back up around the capitol again....

It doesn't help we have the weakest administration in the history of the US.

Vasa: You must be seeing something I’m not, re: “both political spectrums”. I know this isn’t the Mud Pit, but…. I simply haven’t heard or seen a SINGLE Liberal or ‘Progressive’ in my social circle denounce a single mask mandate, lockdown, quarantine, vaccine or vaccine passport, per se. Quite the opposite. I have friends, neighbors and relatives on both sides of the political spectrum.
I will say that the only time my Progressive acquaintances complained was when the lockdowns (implemented by politicians THEY had voted for) began to take their toll. They all live in the city, one in a large apartment building in a liberal suburb. After being told for four months they couldn’t/shouldn’t travel outside the city unless it’s essential, they broke lockdown and mask mandates and travelled to our house in the country to escape. But still called me a Granny Killer (two separate occasions) for refusing to wear a mask or get vaccinated. Not one of my Conservative friends has lectured me.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Not here in the States. Here's the Obama administration executive order commandeering the entire radio spectrum during a declared emergency.

Thanks for that i did not know about that EO. Yet it still would not be allowed to suppress demonstrators.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It looks like the Truckers in Aussie had their radios jammed and, all news of their protest was taken of off the news. Its very Dystopian, but in France Nervous police retreated from the vast numbers entering a mall without Vax passports. How long will the French Government stand, it smells of revolution? www.bitchute.com...

lol they jammed tge widely used uhf channel.40?
That channel is used by truckies all over the country, and not only truckies pretty much anyone with a CB radio in their vehicle tunes in.

Source?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Thanks for that i did not know about that EO. Yet it still would not be allowed to suppress demonstrators.

Read that section (e) at the bottom and tell me what they can't do in a national emergency?

July 06, 2012 Executive Order -- Assignment of National Security and Emergency Preparedness Communications Functions . . . Sec. 5.2. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall: (a) oversee the development, testing, implementation, and sustainment of NS/EP communications, including: communications that support Continuity of Government; Federal, State, local, territorial, and tribal emergency preparedness and response communications; non-military executive branch communications systems; critical infrastructure protection networks; and non-military communications networks, particularly with respect to prioritization and restoration . . .
(e) satisfy priority communications requirements through the use of commercial, Government, and privately owned communications resources, when appropriate;

edit on 10-9-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

How did they do that? pretty sure they cant do that and that's probably going to upset them even more. I do think more protests will happen.
edit on 10-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I never said they did anything. I'm questioning the jamming of channel 40, or other channels.
They'd have to have jammed everything truckies arent stupid, quite capable of changing channels lol.
Hence I think its bs.

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: mortex

How did they do that? pretty sure they cant do that and that's probably going to upset them even more. I do think more protests will happen.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Read that section (e) at the bottom and tell me what they can't do in a national emergency?

July 06, 2012 Executive Order -- Assignment of National Security and Emergency Preparedness Communications Functions . . . Sec. 5.2. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall: (a) oversee the development, testing, implementation, and sustainment of NS/EP communications, including: communications that support Continuity of Government; Federal, State, local, territorial, and tribal emergency preparedness and response communications; non-military executive branch communications systems; critical infrastructure protection networks; and non-military communications networks, particularly with respect to prioritization and restoration . . .
(e) satisfy priority communications requirements through the use of commercial, Government, and privately owned communications resources, when appropriate;

What about truckers protesting is a national emergency?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

What about truckers protesting is a national emergency?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I see your point, but COVID may be enough? They can do whatever they want and justify and/or hide it IMO. But I do see what you're getting at, so point taken.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Cops seem to be still retreating in France.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Good. now they should keep the pressure on. The U.K also backed of of the covid passports. now that could also mean that they moved to plan B which imo would mean that they will just use a different approach with the same goal.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Live From France & UK: Protest Against Discriminatory Passport Scheme. No Mandates!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

We as Americans have to come together against tyranny. All
of us together unable to deny what we see going on in
every country. This world wide push to dominate every single
human on the planet must not stand. We can't wait for the
peaceful protests and corrupt elections. This country has
the greatest chance of success to take our freedom back and
say no to tyranny. We should be leading this charge not the
Aussies.

What we have right now is not liberty

I doubt the police and military would even try to stop us. And
they may even join us. And we all know it's coming one way
or another. Now or later. I prefer now and yes there will be
blood but give me liberty or give me death. If we don't do it
together now? It will only get worse with odds against us
increasing. They want the world and our children's lives.
I think it's time to tell these self appointed Gods to crawl
back down that sh1t hole they came from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join