It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: Mobile vaccine clinics halted after harassment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: bastion

Injecting frightened humans with graphene oxide is not medical treatment.

Comprehending maths, science and relevant risk doesn't mean someone is frightened. I was at high risk due to other health conditions - was never frightened by Covid once. Still went out three times a week and to the pub - never wore a mask until they were mandated and haven't worn one since the mandates and all lockdown restrictions were lifted a couple of months ago - went to a few 10,000+ people raves, been to legal ones since all lockdown measures were lifted and nev er had to present a negative test or being asked for a vax passport.

I got vaxxed 8 months or so ago as for me it made sense to and I know how to read an analyse scientific papers due to education, work backgroound and writing a few.

My best mate/carer and sister/her fella have decided to wait for more evidence - still see then regularly, I respect thier decision and have been arguing for their right to make their own choice with my parents who are trying to convince them to have it.

There's no graphene oxide in it anyway - G.O is a lamina, would never fit down a needle, it's pretty basic material science/physics. Not a single indepedent inspector or regulator from any country in the globe has ever found it present in their regular, random inspection/quality control and testing inspections.

The only people claiming that's true are a Spanish Cult and a nutter who's gone to jail several times over the last 30 years for falsely claiming he's a Dr, when he has no higher education or even basic scientific knowlege or training (he testified that under oath)

He's also repeatedly been sebtenced for racticing medicine without a license and causing deaths by telling desperate people he'd conned into believing he was a Dr to stop taking all medicines, chemo or see actual doctors so he could sell his own 'cure' that even he had never tested to see if it worked - obviusly it didn't as it was just $1 worth of dried green veg he was selling for $150+.
edit on 9-9-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Yes you did!

In fact I am encouraged my many of your posts even when I may not agree with you sometimes. Please understand that we do see these things similarly here and want to support your assertation.

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: SoundisVibration
You seem to be quoting me.

I never supported the riots and looting last summer, I in fact condemned it multiple times, in multiple threads

Much appreciated.. really!

It's hard to be here sometimes, but I like finding a bit of common ground, makes it worthwhile, and I think with most people there is some to be found. I have definitely changed some of my views over the the years this way. All and any arguing with members aside..I would have beers with anyone here

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
They were just following orders. It's only medical tyranny and a questionable pharmaceutical bioweapon. Geesh.

Exactly. Well said.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: marg6043

If the people that work in those mobile clinics didn't see any of this coming ..... what do you want me to say, hmmm? Do you walk through unlit parks in the middle of the night? Do you flip the birdie at passing Hells Angels? Like, what?

Thanks for the laugh. Needed it.

They are going into neighborhoods with low vaccination rates...dah...because those people reject the vaccines.

Exactly what did they expect would happen?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Great!

Please then, in your magnificent wisdom and understanding of math and science, explain how dangerous a virus is when the rate of survival for those becoming infected with the virus is 99%.

Put that into perspective please Mr. Science.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join