It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: Mobile vaccine clinics halted after harassment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It seems some people in Colorado do not like having the mobile clinics pushing the vaccines around their cities and streets.

A Colorado county’s public health department director says officials took three mobile COVID-19 vaccination clinics off the streets after workers were harassed while providing inoculations over Labor Day weekend. Jefferson County Public Health executive director Dawn Comstock says staff at a mobile vaccine clinic in Gilpin County were yelled at and threatened by people passing by, The Denver Post reports.

Comstock says a driver ran over and destroyed signs put up around the vaccine clinic’s tent.

In a separate incident, someone also threw an unidentified liquid at a nurse working a different mobile clinic in front of a restaurant.

I do not agree with vaccination pushers, but I also do not agree with assault on public workers trying to do the job they have been given by the Health Department to bring vaccines to people by choice. We are living on very strange days.

www.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
They were just following orders. It's only medical tyranny and a questionable pharmaceutical bioweapon. Geesh.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I was one of the leaders at my hospital to sit in on a disciplinary hearing today.

A medical staff member who is refusing the vaccine was repeatedly harassed by another staff member who is for the vaccine.

Individual choice is still something we HAVE to cling to if we're to remain a free and just society.

If you want the vaccine, get the vaccine.

If you don't want the vaccine, then do not take the vaccine.

Unfortunately we're in a situation where MANY medical professionals here in Oregon are looking at quitting in a few weeks because of the mandate by Gov. Kate Brownshirt.

Staffing is already difficult and it's only going to get worse because of the MSM and dumbass politicians.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Obviously it's up to the staff, but I would think that if enough of them quit over this, the administration will reverse their draconian dogma or they just deal with intense staff shortages and all the other fun that goes into that.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift

Obviously it's up to the staff, but I would think that if enough of them quit over this, the administration will reverse their draconian dogma or they just deal with intense staff shortages and all the other fun that goes into that.

Hospital administration doesn't have a choice.

They have to follow the edicts of the governor and they hate it.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
We had a bunch of tards up here, protesting at the hospitals, preventing ambulances and so on..protesting over a govt decision. Bunch of morons, and disgusting sh*tbags

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
There's stuff brewing in the UK over it as well.

Quite militant collectives as well by the looks of it.

It's pretty sad targeting health workers.

a reply to: vonclod

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Folks are beginning to start voicing their opinion :
"We're mad as hell , and we ain't gonna take it anymore"

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
There's stuff brewing in the UK over it as well.

Quite militant collectives as well by the looks of it.

It's pretty sad targeting health workers.

If you want to protest, great!, but protest the people who make the decisions.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

In Canada, Toronto and in some places of Ontario they are usually protected by police usually those mobile clinics haven't being very popular.

These mobile clinics are going after the lowest vaccination rate areas.

If they wanted to protest they should have protested the ones who are pushing this.
edit on 8-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Folks are beginning to start voicing their opinion :
"We're mad as hell , and we ain't gonna take it anymore"

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

If the people that work in those mobile clinics didn't see any of this coming ..... what do you want me to say, hmmm? Do you walk through unlit parks in the middle of the night? Do you flip the birdie at passing Hells Angels? Like, what?

And as to the "bunch of tards", "Bunch of morons", and "Quite militant" "disgusting sh*tbags" maybe they should just stop pushing the experiment as far as they're trying.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift

I think the ones who are being harassed for not vaccinating by the Hospital should band together with Dr's who are like minded and start their own clinics and services for those with Covid, and then start going to the patients house like they use to do in the old days. This might be a revolution but the AMA will pull their licenses for not having been brainwashed by the DS pushing a wide assortment of Fascist ideas down their throats.

What will we do if we lose the Medical profession to these DS hacks. That likely will be move to private Dr's you pay without insurance. I hope Cranky and Rel's description of the futuristic med beds are real. Then it won't matter if the hospital is driven by Deep State dollar signs $SSSSS

Real big ones
$$$.

edit on 8-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Yeah these seemed like hardcore nutjobs as well not just hippies with signs.

I work on a covid testing site and we had some instances of the sites being plastered with anti Vax posters overnight and when the staff went to remove them there were craft knife type blades in the tape, that's pretty #ed up really.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I work on a covid testing site and we had some instances of the sites being plastered with anti Vax posters overnight and when the staff went to remove them there were craft knife type blades in the tape, that's pretty #ed up really.

It would never be my choice to do such things. Yet, it is very sad they feel the need to strike back at the tyranny they see. Crazy crap starts happening when ordinary people realize they have been lied to and treated like cattle. Did you see how the media belittle one of their own for documenting his improved health during his Covid illness with Ivermectin?

The media lies for profit, our National governments collectively are paid to deliver laws FOR the Pharmaceuticals, and the desperate need for Hospitals to pay their own bills and staff has brought this tyranny. So, now the people will take their ounce of satisfaction in striking back in any way they can imagine.

We will see way more of this until the tyranny ends is a my guess. Why you ask? Aldous Huxley said it to Orwell paraphrasing, " you can only keep a boot on the people's throat for so long before they violently throw it off". People will have to be stopped or the public will move and the army will be on our side because they have been a target of the DS for a long time.

edit on 8-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

It would never be my choice to do such things. Yet, it is very sad they feel the need to strike back at the tyranny they see.
Crazy crap starts happening when ordinary people realize they have been lied to and treated like cattle.

It's interesting that you used the term, "cattle".

Since they're trying to scare us now with the Mu (Moo) variant.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

If the people that work in those mobile clinics didn't see any of this coming ..... what do you want me to say, hmmm? Do you walk through unlit parks in the middle of the night? Do you flip the birdie at passing Hells Angels? Like, what?

And now? Is it somehow justified they get harassed? They are doing their job. I don't think they would come out and harass people so why make their life hell?

Seriously, I am unvaxxed and I won't get vaccinated against this if Novavax indicates is going a problem for me. Put these people do not deserve this.

Period.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Leave those poor mobile clinic workers alone. They were just doing their jobs

Kinda like these guys at Auschwitz

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Justoneman

It would never be my choice to do such things. Yet, it is very sad they feel the need to strike back at the tyranny they see.
Crazy crap starts happening when ordinary people realize they have been lied to and treated like cattle.

It's interesting that you used the term, "cattle".

Since they're trying to scare us now with the Mu (Moo) variant.

It is apparent to me that we are a "different species" to them if their actions mean anything. They look down on us. Even though some of us are way smarter than they are, and they damn well know it so they look to hire those or minimize them if they can't have them on their team. They belittle the masses as if they were all trash, and seek out high quality people to either join them in the apparent criminal endeavors or be identified as one that they steer clear.

Treated like cattle is an accurate description IMO.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

This might have been planned out, You will be classed as an ant vax terrorist. Trying to stop the poor people from getting their life-saving shots. If the army is delivering food in Britain something is coming down the pipeline. You will have all been vaxed with a concoction that worked well for the first wave. But the next wave will just trigger an immune response, which will be worse than getting the real thing. Then the full Marshal law will be enacted suspension of all civil rights etc. When you line up to get your food ration, they will ask for your current immune status, if it's not up to date you will have to walk.
When it all gets chaotic they will all deploy back to their bases and leave you to it. How's that for a scenario.?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join