It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help with a puzzle for a group I'm trying to join.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I’m trying to join a secret group who’s name is just numbers and letters. J333. There are some weird initiation stuff you have to go through to prove you are “of one mind” with them. I’ve made it through a series of tests, just going to a site they “appropriate” and get a clue and go to the next. They do weird codes where letters are numbers and shift up letters and whatever. Now I have made it through 4 of these puzzles and now I’m stuck on the fifth.

Apparently this test or as they said on the last one “one of these next tests” is to “make your choice” and answer for it. Seriously, there are no links, just 0s and 1s which I’ve translated to be an old movie quote about “what are you fighting to live for” which told me nothing.

This is the site for the current stage boogtime.com... that I got after doing a puzzle on the last stage. If anyone can help figure out what I’m expected to do this time, that would be great.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: adamalluhol
I am here to tell you, you failed the quest.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Good test. I have no clue what they want in that test. It is a wall of numbers, they have similarities, but do they want you to find an oddball one, or does it have something to do with patterns, usually a test will give you some hints of what it is you are trying to find. Maybe the step before this somehow contained a hint of what you are looking for. Maybe the whole sequence has some relationship to each other.

I have no clue what they want. I would ask someone on the site, after all they are forming a group, it seems that the group would be symbiotic a little.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Click on the red pill and continue with the test. You'll be directed to send them an email.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Sounds like another 'Matrix' clue for the upcoming movie...

thechoiceisyours.whatisthematrix.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: adamalluhol
I’m trying to join a secret group who’s name is just numbers and letters. J333. There are some weird initiation stuff you have to go through to prove you are “of one mind” with them. I’ve made it through a series of tests, just going to a site they “appropriate” and get a clue and go to the next. They do weird codes where letters are numbers and shift up letters and whatever. Now I have made it through 4 of these puzzles and now I’m stuck on the fifth.

Apparently this test or as they said on the last one “one of these next tests” is to “make your choice” and answer for it. Seriously, there are no links, just 0s and 1s which I’ve translated to be an old movie quote about “what are you fighting to live for” which told me nothing.

This is the site for the current stage boogtime.com... that I got after doing a puzzle on the last stage. If anyone can help figure out what I’m expected to do this time, that would be great.

asking for help is a automatic fail.

The answer i think is To exist.
edit on 21000000pppm by yuppa because: added info

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Could they want the name of the movie or the original source of the quote? Or maybe the answer to that question from the movie?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ByteChanger

Well that was weird.

I was just expecting a trailer, until he says " You believe its 2:30 pm" which is what time it is here.
then it got my attention haha

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Awesome, thanks!

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Same thing here. Shows my time down to the minute. Maybe he is one of them?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It had better not be some marketing nonsense. As much time as I've put into the other "tests". I'll be pissed.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Does any of this mean anything to you? Previous pages? This was in the source code.

We apologize for hijacking your screen however our organization is required to have heightened security. We need intelligent and like-minded people from all backgrounds to participate, and therefore we have reached out. It is our goal to change the world. We must perform a combination of intelligence and psychological tests to ensure that only the best fits are chosen for our project. Please decide now if you want to return to your previous activities or continue in our program. ContinueReturn
Have you experienced any phenomenon which someone may describe as “paranormal” or do you believe in this sort of thing? Please describe your reasons and/or experience in detail. YesNo
Have you ever experienced an event which made you question the “realness” of reality, and would you be willing to describe it? YesNo
Can you explain with examples why you do or do you not believe that our existence was created by an intelligence guided process? YesNo
If you were shown proof that you were a Non-player character in a videogame, would you prefer to upload your code to base-reality hardware if possible? YesNo
Before you continue, there is some required reading. In fact you are required to submit a book review. Contact me via the email address you have likely memorized by now once you've read and reviewed the following book: Read BookNo

link   
Reminds me of the mysterious cicada thingy from about 10 years ago. I started to follow it, but I have a short attention span.

link   
Woah! Wtf. Click the pill, and you get a black screen with white text, say yes to each and then after the email thing it says go back to the page, Click the pill again and the black screen text changes to another question.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Honestly, I think its just hype advertising it lead me to a book for sale on Amazon. Modern Minds Ancient Truth or something or other. Just released on Sept. 6th. 2021
edit on 8-9-2021 by DetectiveT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Well that was weird.

I was just expecting a trailer, until he says " You believe its 2:30 pm" which is what time it is here.
then it got my attention haha

I believe that's the voice of Neil Patrick Harris who plays Mr Anderson's therapist.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Offer them this $$$$$$100$$$$$$$$100$$$$$$$$100$$$$$$$ you'll get in.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DetectiveT

I hope not, because I'm intrigued now. Those questions are interesting. Is there a way to see the text of the book without buying it? If I'm not mistaken, that Cicada thing did the same, they even called it "required reading"... I wonder if Adam over there is being scouted by them?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Can we get a link to the first puzzle? I’d like to give it a go

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Perhaps you are being recruited for a Minion™ role, as a Manager™ for the Technocrats™ ?

Perhaps they wish to see if you are a sociopath like them, and believe in Eugenics™ ?
Perhaps you have been called to stand before a ' Properly™-Appointed™-Board™ ', and justify your existence ?

Or : you know ; just a bunch of puzzle-nuts, from mighty puzzle-trees.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join