It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian father who killed his daughter's rapist released from custody

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

It's called Natural Law. It's something we've gotten away from. We're constantly expected to give everything over now to self proclaimed authority. If someone is smashing into your house and you kill them upon entry, sometimes such people have been charged because they should have called the police!

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Rapists, especially those that prey on children, have every horrible thing coming to them. An eye for an eye, or more. If you want to be a predator, be prepared to be preyed upon once you get caught for being despicable.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You did that in the UK the dad would be spendin decades in the nick

Hats off to him and the authorities too

The more time I spend on the Panet call Earth the more sense I can make of Russia and its actions home and abroad

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
What is your opinion?

He should never have been arrested in the first place, simply detained for a short period of time to ascertain the truth of what happened.

Once that truth was revealed, he should have been released and commended.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Good

They shouldn’t have put I’m him in the same
Room/cell

I’d do the same lol

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
As far as i’m concerned killing pedophile rapists is the furthest thing for a crime.

I’d reward the man. It is very sad he lost his daughters to a subhuman piece of #.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I am against death penalty in all cases, as there's always the possibility of an error, and there's no coming back from death (as far as I know).

But I'm also a fan of attenuating circumstances, and this is a clear case for that.

The fact that the man tried to do things the right way, by warning the police, shows that revenge was not his first idea.

Should there be a trial? Yes, always, otherwise we end up with a justice system that some times works one way and other times works in a different way. But, as I said above, all the circumstances should be considered and, to me, if I was in a jury or a judge, I would choose to give the man the lightest sentence possible, if any.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Even so much as voicing concern over ‘vigilante justice’ in this case should be considered ‘aiding and abetting pedophilia’ and those who voice concern, however slight, should meet the same fate as the pedophile

No trial for pedos.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The guy he killed was pretending to be his friend while having raped his daughter. Can't get that much lower as a human being than that. He deserved what he got. (In a really big way too).

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Would you think the same if someone accused you of being a paedophile and someone else decided to lynch you first and ask questions latter?

Mistakes and false accusations happen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join