It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Saying the Vaccine is CAUSING the Mutations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I hope you bounce back quick, yuppa!

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kangawoo
a reply to: BrujaRebooted
Are you sure that's correct?
Do you mean you can not have a natural immune response to the same strain of a common cold?

The common cold and flu can mutate past natural immunity and does so annually. Where did I say same strain? I clearly said mutated.

link   

So 3 maybe 4 injections a year per adult citizen (potentially kids too) until we can level things out slightly. Potentially 1-2 in the future.

Going by most stats I hear (60-75% vaxxed) you might as well say about 200 million Americans will require a minimum of 2 doses per year. I'll round the cost to $25 since logistics etc... That's like $10 billion a year!

Covid is expensive huh?

link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
Vaccines do not CAUSE mutations. It is easily provable that Delta was not caused by the vaccine.

Would you mind doing that since you made this claim?

Leaky vaccines give the virus more opportunity to mutate. You cannot rule it out with Delta.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

There is no way to make sure everyone is 'effectively' vaccinated all at the same time and for the same length of time.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

No, you didn't say the same strain, and I wasn't trying to debate you. I added the "same strain" to clear up what you were saying in my own head. Is why I said "did you mean that' I didn't quote you

edit on 8-9-2021 by kangawoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

A self administered vaccine could work, I guess. Yet I see plenty of comparisons to the flu vaccine and it's variable effectiveness.

Early days, I'd say see where we are winter 2022. Our countermeasures will hopefully improve... Or we'll all be popping boosters like crazy.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I think we will be okay, it will just be endemic and less severe hopefully and spreading though the world in spurts like we see with seasonal viruses. This winter or the next 6 months or so should determine how this thing will play out.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

So 3 maybe 4 injections a year per adult citizen (potentially kids too) until we can level things out slightly. Potentially 1-2 in the future.

Going by most stats I hear (60-75% vaxxed) you might as well say about 200 million Americans will require a minimum of 2 doses per year. I'll round the cost to $25 since logistics etc... That's like $10 billion a year!

Covid is expensive huh?

I surely hope that 3 or 4 injections is not the case. Best case, this unnatural severe corona virus mutates to a common benign variety that only impacts the severely immune deficient. Worst case, an annual corona vax like the flu vax, maybe combined into one? Anything else probably isnt practical as most people wont stand for it.

Pray?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: kangawoo

No, you didn't say the same strain, and I wasn't trying to debate you. I added the "same strain" to clear up what you were saying in my own head. Is why I said "did you mean that' I didn't quote you

When someone says ‘are you sure thats correct’, then proceeds to erroneously restate what I said, I feel like they want to wrassle, yeah.

Older people get fewer colds than kids. Ive noticed that as I age, so there is some natural lifelong immunity. It just isnt foolproof with a constantly mutating lifeform.
edit on 9/8/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It is true that there is no evidence that the vaccine causes mutations, Which means there is no accepted evidence that it does. It does not mean that it isn't, it just means there is no accepted proof of it at this time.

There was no proof that lysol or pinesol killed the virus initially so they said you needed a high alcohol disinfectant to destroy it and make it safe. Once these companies got samples of the virus available the tests showed ninety nine percent effective at killing the virus on surfaces and these are just two of the cleaners now proven to work against this virus, in fact plain old soaps destroy the ability of this virus to be active. These are examples and may or may not be relevant to my first paragraph.

I do not accept the belief that the vaccine increased mutations or do not believe it doesn't at this point. It may, it may not. I will not pick a side, there is evidence on both sides and time will tell if it does or doesn't do it. I am sure that the people promoting the vaccine will fight to show it doesn't, they will deny all evidence that it does. Those far on backing that it does cause mutations are also basing their interpretation evidence to prove what they believe. I am not that way, right now I am neutral because I believe in real science and full evidence which I am not seeing on either side.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

Not exactly, antigenic shift, antigenic drift, recombination, and RNA editing are what cause the virus to mutate. Mutations are caused by no proofreading of RdRp like you would see with DNA polymerase, with RdRp, if it kind of fits in the closed palm site, it gets incorporated during elongation of the nascent RNA strand. Most often, those mutations are mutagenic to the proteins and they no longer function so the virus loses a critical component and dies out, being out produced by the original variant.

It’s when those mutations give the virus an edge against the original strain that it’s an issue. So if you have an immune host from a vaccine or exposure, it would go after the original variant at first while the new more virulent virus outcompetes the original. This can also happen in an immunocompromised host who is given treatment or has antibodies.

A crappy vaccine can help the virus reproduce through non neutralizing antibodies which help the virus enter antigen presenting cells and immune cells like dendritic and others that give it an additional entry site. This could drive additional mutations because it’s reproducing.

It’s doesn’t matter with a respiratory RNA virus, it’s going to mutate. I don’t know where people got the idea that vaccines are the cure all for this thing, probably our governments. All we are buying is time and slowing down the virus in our bodies until our immune cells update and incorporate novel antigen binding targets.

SARS-CoV-2 is one recombination event or a couple amino acids away, meaning one or two nucleotide changes, from being far more deadly and making our cells lose large portions of mitochondrial and IF-1 antiviral defense pathways. Now that’s weird to me, because that is just highly unlikely to naturally occur, yet there it is and it exists. It can still happen but it’s a great target for destroying tissue and letting the virus reproduce for hours or days before the body even knows it’s there.

That sounds like a sensible evaluation of the situation.

I am more interested in finding ways to lessen our risk through food chemistries that destroy it's enzyme, inhibit the natural papain class enzymes that increase the risk, or inhibit the replication of all viruses including this one. Also foods that increase the bodies cellular communication to properly fight this disease without going covid. I also investigate the medicinal drugs that confuse the immune system and cause the immune system to not react swiftly to identify and fight this virus leading to increased chance of a cytokine storm events. some of the basics of that is in your post...interferon chemistry moderates it turning covid. There are also some supplements that do help, but I have not had time to evaluate them completely as applied to this virus. It will take reviewing of more research that is not done yet or available yet to me to figure out that. I wish I could afford to buy some of those articles, but I see one that looks promising and I can often reference it in alternate places and it winds up being nothing that is worth reading. Seems like the preview they give is often a sales pitch to sell access to the research they bought the rights to quite often.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Leaky vaccines increase the likelihood of more mutations occurring. This is simply because there are many more copies of the virus being produced in a population. The more reproductions of the virus, the greater the chance of mutations occurring.
If a vaccine prevents infection from occurring, the virus doesn't reproduce in the vaccinated portion of the population. The vaccines that we have available now do not prevent infection.

The vaccine doesn't prevent infections, but does lower the R0 ratio by reducing the total number of days that a person might be infectious.

So one person doesn't have the vaccine and is sick for weeks, how many viruses are reproduced in that time, how many days will that person be infectious?

So another person with the vaccine is hardly sick and over it in a few days. How many viruses are reproduced in that time, how many days will that person be infectious?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Covid is expensive huh?

And what was the target at Deagel.com for population reduction in the US? Oh yeah, it was down to 99 million or a loss of 230 million Americans. I've always meant to ask.... Are there 200+ million Americans going on vacation someplace?

Deagel NOW with 2025 Forecast Missing
Deagel THEN with the 2025 Forecast pre April 2021
Just remove the spaces in the link on either side of https://, it's on Archive.org so it doesn't translate properly on the ATS linking process.

Things that make you go hmmmm????

Do you know why they need to kill off 200+ million Americans? Because the US has the LARGEST Militia/Unofficial standing Army in the world! Hundreds of millions of guns and possibly trillions of rounds of ammunition. They can't invade the US unless they kill off your kids, demoralize the population and kill off 2/3rds of the people you know.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/8.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: had to fix the second link and add the end bit

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Stop Saying the Vaccine Works

It makes you sound ignorant and hurts your cause.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Do you know why they need to kill off 200+ million Americans? Because the US has the LARGEST Militia/Unofficial standing Army in the world! Hundreds of millions of guns and possibly trillions of rounds of ammunition. They can't invade the US unless they kill off your kids, demoralize the population and kill off 2/3rds of the people you know.

Cheers - Dave

On the positive side every American can have 4 houses each.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Stop Saying the Vaccine Works

It makes you sound ignorant and hurts your cause.

The vaccine does what it does, but ya the Goverment doesn't work, so when they say things over and over that could be untrue it also doesn't mean the vaccine isn't doing exactly what it should.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That’s a really good idea, I would focus on foods that target RNA dependent RNA polymerase, protease inhibition, lectin binding, RNA interference, PAMP recognition by TLR, CLR etc., viral host cell binding, and proper activation of interferon pathways, mostly type 1, which help the cell activate its antiviral defenses inside the cell and signal the correct cells to come help from other areas.

Plus help out with the inflammatory signaling and preventing viral proteins from moving to the nucleus and interfering there. My guess, plants and fungi lol.

You and angelchemuel or whatever are two I really remember at being spot on with the natural remedy stuff, even hitting the same targets as pharmaceutical targets without nasty downstream impacts.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join