It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OH Now they are looking at the Covid Vaccine and Menstration

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: JAGStorm

What if the whole purpose for, and reason behind the vaccine is to get every female of child bearing age to shed all of their eggs/gametes?

Hopefully there is a part of this study that checks.....

Well, you might be on to something there. I believe, more or less, people on the site that are attracted to these conversations are 'searching' for the why. I think that most here (approaching the 100th percentile) don't believe in the official line, but also don't necessarily have the solid, indisputable answer as to why they are doing this. A lot of people believe that this is for population control/reduction, and these people would have good reason to believe this (the direct words of Bill Gates, Prince Phillips desire to come back as a virus to kill most of the world's population...sounds like a cozy guy). We know that these people think and calculate in generations over long periods of time, so if they could just sterilize all of one generation, then there would be the necessary depopulation not through killing per se, but rather through the atrophy of the human race over time.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Post-menopausal and pre-puberty bleeding reports are going around too.

Credibility or psyop unknown .

Like I said in a post before....wouldn't surprise me if it was causing all child bearing age women to shed all of their gametes/eggs.....they are born with all of them.

No need to sterilize if you shed any chance you have of bearing a child.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Let me fantasize for a moment...

If the day ever arrives confirming our worst fears about the safety of these vaccines, I hope to see a modern day version of the Nuremberg trials.

Glad you prefaced that.
edit on 9/7/2021 by Klassified because: Grrrrr

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

God, I hope not.
That makes more sense though. Some of the cases I read about were toddler aged and just nursing, not injected.
Theres definitely dr reccomendations silenced about spike proteins attacking the placenta, as well as sperm in males.
Creepy stuff. Let's hope it's bs.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: fernalley

That line is creepy.

"For your Protection"

Yes it is.
What kind of informed consent is there when studies are just beginning,are ongoing or haven't been even started? It feels that consent for each new age group took two whole weeks. Whole thing stinks.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
We didn't know..it was experimental...it was your choice!!

Suckers

Nursing women should stay tf away as well.

Not sure whats up with linking this page.

web.archive.org...://www.lifesitenews.com/news/nursing-baby-died-with-blood-clots-inflamed-arteries-following-mothers-pf izer-shot-vaers-report-says/

Looks like they censored it.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Unbelievable they are talking about it now.

oh and they term it is as Menstruating people not women. they will also be tracking transgenders in their trials i suppose to track their periods. WTH

more concerned about the inclusiveness than the very real side effects for women.

yeah women. just women. alice cooper said it best. "only women bleed"

sad world we have now.
edit on 7-9-2021 by alphacenturi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Unbelievable they are talking about it now.

oh and they term it is as Menstruating people not women. they will also be tracking transgenders in their trials i suppose to track their periods. WTH

more concerned about the inclusivenss than the very real side effects for women.

sad world we have now.

The second I read that I knew it was to skew the results. Many trans are on hormones.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
My unvaccinated daughter ended up in emergency after being shed on by two freshly vaxxed girls

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I hope they will be ok. Btw she tested positive?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
If females, under the age of maturity are bleeding, it would suggest ovulation to me. Teenagers suddenly starting isn't a major concern as that happens when kids are super active then sedentary for a while at that age...

If younger than maturity.....something is WAY off.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
They had incidents of increased bleeding in the trials which were ignored. They never investigated if it would cause any problems because it was not on their list of symptoms they had to investigate. It has never been much of a problem with other vaccines, but this is not like other vaccines. They should have mandated investigating the menstrual bleeding symptom as soon as they noticed it in the trials....instead they ignored it because they could.

Remember, this problem of the vaccines was known of while Trump was in office, so we cannot make it a party issue.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They had incidents of increased bleeding in the trials which were ignored. They never investigated if it would cause any problems because it was not on their list of symptoms they had to investigate. It has never been much of a problem with other vaccines, but this is not like other vaccines. They should have mandated investigating the menstrual bleeding symptom as soon as they noticed it in the trials....instead they ignored it because they could.

Remember, this problem of the vaccines was known of while Trump was in office, so we cannot make it a party issue.

Would be interesting to find studies on reproductive systems in test animals going back a couple decades for any mRNA tech being tested.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I dont think they tested her. Why would they? Gotta keep it quiet....

She never had a problem before. She was around 2 friends that had just got jabs, and began bleeding real bad right out of the blue. Bleeding so bad that she was near losing consciousness. We didnt understand what happened at first. We didnt know they could shed protein spikes from the injections. Then after a little research, we found women all over the place suffering the same. Some lost babies

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I dont think they tested her. Why would they? Gotta keep it quiet....

She never had a problem before. She was around 2 friends that had just got jabs, and began bleeding real bad right out of the blue. Bleeding so bad that she was near losing consciousness. We didnt understand what happened at first. We didnt know they could shed protein spikes from the injections. Then after a little research, we found women all over the place suffering the same. Some lost babies

Has Fox reported this, if not then Fox too is being censored.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Please don't forget this little gem, the evidence was skewed statistically. It was clever but if you deduct the third trimester, you find that there was an 85% percent abortion rate.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Interesting article, not vaccine specific but MRNA and what it does

rbej.biomedcentral.com...

Therefore, we suggest that downregulation of PTGER2 signaling with aging may lead to infertility or a declining pregnancy rate. Indeed, PGE2 concentrations increased significantly in human endometrial fluid during the window of implantation, and PGE2 levels were markedly lower in patients who did not achieve pregnancy [46]. Interestingly, Peloffo et al. [47] reported that the chronic administration of a selective PTGER2 antagonist resulted in a significant contraceptive effect without adverse side effects in female macaques. These findings suggest that endometrial cells obtained from aged cows have the potential to reduce embryo development via lower PGE2-PTGER2 signaling. In future research, we plan to investigate age-dependent interactions between the early embryo and endometrial cells.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
ATS is almost Reddit, these days.

Not that I help.

Someone is bound to take this comment the wrong way...

edit on 9-7-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: rickymouse

Would be interesting to find studies on reproductive systems in test animals going back a couple decades for any mRNA tech being tested.

I did try to find research articles about mRNA vaccines around the beginning of this year and they all seem to have been put into pay to see the main part of the article now. I did get to view some back in mid 2000 when there were lots of them, but now they are pay to see, and I am not paying for a government funded research article...our tax dollars paid for those already. Obama opened most of them up for us to see, that was about the best thing he did in my opinion since I like to read research. But slowly the government has sold the rights to companies to place in their pay to see business. Sure the money gained did go back to fund things for programs we use, but I lost a lot of documents to read. I am glad I read so many all ready, I must have scanned a couple hundred thousand of them looking for information and parameters they contained. They are not cheap, sixty bucks a pop, and most often they just got a little useful information in them which often just shows people using the research to write articles have twisted them out of concept.

We are sheep that a lot of people in high places know can have the wool pulled over our eyes. Twisting research to make it fit your beliefs happens a lot. It is real common in the world we live in. Often I wonder if it drives the researchers bonkers seeing their research misused.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
My daughter was in a womens group on Facebook ,where they were reporting this. There were so many women reporting the same thing. Many were totally freaked out over this, Many women who got the shots had the same thing happen. Facebook shut them down. There were hundreds of women that reported in. It was like a support group. Women were really scared. My daughter had me join to see for myself. They shut it down within a couple days.

Some reported they had to have emergency operations to remove their uterous. Young women. They are now barren

edit on 7-9-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join