It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Details Emerge About Coronavirus Research at Chinese Lab.NIH did Outsource GOF research to Wuhan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Sharon Lerner, Mara Hvistendahl

September 6 2021, 7:06 p.m.

Newly released documents provide details of U.S.-funded research on several types of coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China. The Intercept has obtained more than 900 pages of documents detailing the work of EcoHealth Alliance, a U.S.-based health organization that used federal money to fund bat coronavirus research at the Chinese laboratory. The trove of documents includes two previously unpublished grant proposals that were funded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, as well as project updates relating to EcoHealth Alliance’s research, which has been scrutinized amid increased interest in the origins of the pandemic.

The documents were released in connection with ongoing Freedom of Information Act litigation by The Intercept against the National Institutes of Health. The Intercept is making the full documents available to the public.

“This is a road map to the high-risk research that could have led to the current pandemic,” said Gary Ruskin, executive director of U.S. Right To Know, a group that has been investigating the origins of Covid-19.
The bat coronavirus grant provided EcoHealth Alliance with a total of $3.1 million, including $599,000 that the Wuhan Institute of Virology used in part to identify and alter bat coronaviruses likely to infect humans. Even before the pandemic, many scientists were concerned about the potential dangers associated with such experiments. The grant proposal acknowledges some of those dangers: “Fieldwork involves the highest risk of exposure to SARS or other CoVs, while working in caves with high bat density overhead and the potential for fecal dust to be inhaled.”

New Details Emerge About Coronavirus Research at Chinese Lab

Despite Dr. Death Fauci lying to the public and lying to Congress about it more evidence has come forward showing that the NIH, under the direction of Fauci, did fund GOF (Gain Of Function) research to Wuhan China to make Coronaviruses more lethal and infectious to humans.

The documents released include:

Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence

Understanding Risk of Zoonotic Virus Emergence in EID Hotspots of Southeast Asia

But the question still remains, and it is the most important question that should be asked and which we should know the answer to. Why did the Obama/Biden administration and Fauci outsourced such dangerous military experiments to Wuhan China? Not only is China our enemy, but they have been implementing depopulation measures against millions of their own people just for being born female.

The claim that the Obama/Biden administration and Fauci were "concerned for safety" which is why it is being claimed they outsourced this research is ridiculous in it's face. More so since China has had more accidental lab releases than the U.S. has. Not to mention the fact that since China is our enemy, they would be more likely to hide results from the research. If this research, which should have never had occurred to begin with, had stayed within the confines of the U.S. it's most probable that the virus would have never escaped.

edit on 7-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add title.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
No wonder Dr Fauci gets so Damn nervous and upset and fidgety in those Congress hearings under oath 😃

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Why did the Obama/Biden administration and Fauci outsourced such dangerous military experiments to Wuhan China?

Greed. They knew, at least Fauci did, that there was huge money to be made. Fauci is the primary criminal here.

This is Peter Daszak, CEO Eco Health Alliance in 2015

“We need to increase public understanding of the need for medical countermeasures such as a pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics will follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage, to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process.”

Stinking filthy bastard.

China is our enemy, they would be more likely to hide results from the research.

And can you imagine just exactly where they are with all of the research now?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

You don't outsource such experiments, which aim is to kill millions of people, for money. More so when they were paying China to make coronaviruses more lethal and infectious to humans. You outsource such research to a dictatorship like China because they have no qualms with exterminating millions of people.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You don't outsource such experiments, which aim is to kill millions of people, for money.

To be sure, it is a level of insanity that's impossible to fathom for those of us with a conscience and sense of humanity, but it's been done before, perhaps not for money so explicitly as this, but it's been done nevertheless. And Fauci & Daszak are complicit in the conspiracy.

You outsource such research to a dictatorship like China because they have no qualms with exterminating millions of people.

I have no doubt that the CCP have little to no morality. They have demonstrated this in the slaughter of their own and other minorities. I don't, however, consider having no qualms with exterminating millions of people exclusively a Chinese mental illness.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Watch Channel 4 UK.
Quite interesting about whether CV19 was from a lab or not.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Fauchi should be fired for misleading congress and even stripped of his pension and the government should give him free room and board in a Federal Prison for lying to congress on a much more serious offense than I have ever seen happen before. Ten years in Prison, and I know that the people controlling Biden will have him pardon fauchi.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

How could a virus that doesn't infect bats, come from bats?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Fake news cuz, and that's just one.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
These details are interesting and provide more flesh on the bones of what we know. We almost have a complete bat now. It was obvious to anyone with a brain that the Chinese response to the ‘outbreak’ of their experimental virus should have pointed directly at the Wuhan lab. It did to many of us here. Everyone now knows, even the reluctant, that this is no natural occurring virus.

However it is just dangerous enough to excuse the creation and use of experimental vaccines. I still cannot help thinking that the vaccines are the main aim. I still cannot shake the feeling that the vaccine has another purpose - possibly because Covid-19 was not ripping through fast enough. I feel that something is coming, but I’m unsure as to what.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Exactly. Fauci and everyone else involved in this, including the Obama/Biden administration, are guilty of crimes against humanity. But unfortunately because of the color of the skin of Obama the left are more than willing to allow crimes against humanity to go unpunished and instead the left/anti-Trumpers are so messed up and brainwashed that they even blamed President Trump for the virus...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Stop spreading lies and misinformation...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I do not agree that China is our enemy, they are not our friends, but I do not consider them our enemies either. Even our so called friends would try to take over this country, I do not trust some in Europe anymore than I trust the Chinese.

Enemies I classify as the leaders of Iran and some of the countries that would love to see us all dead.

I doubt if this was any more than a lab leak, if they wanted to kill everyone they would have modified it way more before releasing the virus.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

The Un-Vaxed, and the soon-to-be Un-Vaxed, are on a collision course with President Biden's Administration.

The closer we get to learning the TRUTH about Covid-19, the more desperate authorities become to get everyone fully vaccinated, and keep us that way.

A "six point plan" is supposed to be implemented by the handlers of US President Joe Biden, tomorrow (9.9.2021).

Source: twitter.com...

There seems to be a HUGE HIDDEN TRUTH only a few at the very top are aware of. (It's likely these people and their families, are NOT vaccinated.)

edit on 9/8/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Another reason i dont trust these covid vaxs,mRNA vaxs either.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I can see the Biden Bots had being send on full force on twitter.

PressSec problary isn't even vaxed.

They are getting nervous for sure.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process.”

This was problary why they want to continue right?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Stop spreading lies and misinformation...

They have tried to infect bats with SARS-CoV-2 and it doesn't 'take'.

Even though there are some bat cells that 'might' be able to host the virus, it doesn't mean that bats can catch the infection.

And similarities between organisms have also been the source of bad science in evolutionary theories.

Just because the bat virus looks highly similar to SARS-CoV-2 does not mean that they are recently related. The sequence of evolutionary steps between one and the other is great and the zoonoses have no evidential data. They are for all intents and purposes, 'missing links'.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

No doubt they plan making life difficult for most Americans if they arent vaccinated. I am still not getting this vax poison.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I can see the Biden Bots had being send on full force on twitter.

PressSec problary isn't even vaxed.

They are getting nervous for sure.

Things are definitely coming to a head.

Remember...think SMART if the time for action comes. Only a few individuals are responsible for the "problems". Citizen arrest them, and the U.S. will recover and become more normal, fairly quickly.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join