It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious blast in Tennessee, caught on camera Sept 5.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So my wife brought this article up to me and asked what it was. I read it and watched the footage and whatever blew was big. I have attached the link here;

Anyway still looking into it, but wanted to get it on here as it is pretty odd, especially what the police said about it. Let see what happens here....

Mysterious blast in Tennessee, caught on camera Sept 5.

Link
edit on 7-9-2021 by Mikemp44 because: edit

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikemp44

edit on 7-9-2021 by Mikemp44 because: double post

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Another link;

Link

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Very interesting. We have family moving to Clarksville... I was thinking of moving there in two years. There was one interview I watched where a person that said that the sound might have come from tanzanite explosion.

www.newschannel5.com...
edit on 9 7 2021 by cre8chaos because: Link... I hope

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
More of the underground battle going on in the DUMBS. Lots of ET pushback over conflicting 'orders'?
Tunnels getting choked off. Exits sealed and hybrid forces are battling out?
I hope so...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

There had been a few large meteors/fireballs spotted on peoples cameras this past week.
Perhaps a close re-entry or shock wave from one coming in?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I heard a large boom Saturday morning oddly enough around 9:40 am. It sounded huge but way off. The sound came from the north. I'm about 110 miles to the SW of Clarksville. I thought maybe some one blew a beaver dam. I was in a 5.0 quake once, it was in the New Madrid area too about 300 miles north of where I am now. There was a loud boom a few days before that quake occurred.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

There was a loud boom a few days before that quake occurred.

The plot thickens.
How many days?
I wanna do some experiments.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
We've had a few booms like that. So far meteors or comets have been blamed.
I don't buy it, I've seem them quite a few times never accompanied by a boom.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Clarksville Tennessee is right above a secret tunnel system and in a high ufo activity zone.
Perhaps they are doing some expansions to that tunnel or something else is going on down there.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
That's where Fort Campbell KY is located. I'll ask my daughter if she heard anything. Her husband is stationed there

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Aka...a demonic feud among the offspring if the nephilim
edit on 8/21/21 by Epistemologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

So, where is the video or sound clip?.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I looked. Dont see it.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I asked my daughter, who lives in Fort Campbell, (her husband is stationed there). She didn't hear anything but a couple of her co workers and clients from a hair salon she works at, said they felt their entire house shake. I remember one night while I was visiting we took a ride out in the middle of nowhere in ft Campbell, this is part of the base where there was signs on roads that said to turn back, do not enter or MP and authorized military vehicles only. There were these nuclear bunkers that went on for miles. Very creepy, no civilization, no cell phone service or GPS we was lost for a minute. I made my daughter pull over so I could jump out and shoot a pic of the night sky. You could see the milky way! She was like, mom, get the f***k back in the car! We was dropping off a cooler full of sodas to her husband's crew out on the middle of nowhere doing some military training. Sorry not trying to go off topic but I wander about those nuclear bunkers??

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I live at Lake Belton. The Ft Hood artillery range is abutted against the northern edge of the lake, and BLORA operates the majority of the base fun stuff over there. For the most part, Ft. Hood folks to to Stillhouse Hollow (not as nice, but fully controlled by the Corp of Engineers, and they likely get discounts on fees).

Anyway, shortly after I moved in and had become accustomed to the booms from the artillery range i was laying in bed at around 11pm. I hear this explosion that sounded like dynamite going off in my front yard. I look outside and see nothing. The folks i live around heard nothing. but it was so loud it jarred me and the dogs. I also got stung by a scorpion on my way back to bed that night. The whole night sucked.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Thank you for the info.

top topics

join