It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian truckers get reprieve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So it looks like the Truckers now don't have to have the jab to enter South Australia. I would imagine we might have seen a deal done with regards to Police and Truckers. I did not hear this on the MSM main channels, but what about everybody else? bigrigs.com.au...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I heard and saw videos of trucks stopped for miles and empty grocery stores and media trying to cover it up. Videos on gab so I don’t know how to link them here.

Looks like the trucker strike/blockaid worked.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Well, that's interesting, it does rather look like the MSM is under strict rules of reporting, but I don't remember them being handed a gag order, so it must be voluntary. They now have passed a law so they can remove your underwear to give you the shot. www.bitchute.com...

edit on 7-9-2021 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Id like to see students boycotting schools in mass over the masking nonsense. Start a tradition of Friday fresh air days or something. What would they really do if they just stopped showing up in mass?

The only thing the nwo really seems to be afraid of is the people coming together and telling them we don't need you! We Don't!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
They should take the next step and stand up for the people too.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Well, that's interesting, it does rather look like the MSM is under strict rules of reporting, but I don't remember them being handed a gag order, so it must be voluntary. They now have passed a law so they can remove your underwear to give you the shot. www.bitchute.com...

Sounds like medical rape to me.
People in Australia don't have a lot of recourse to defend themselves effectively in such a situation.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

People in Australia don't have a lot of recourse to defend themselves effectively in such a situation.

No ..... not really.

And yes, you can be forcibly injected against your will'

The source that doesn't really want to admit that it's true.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift

originally posted by: anonentity

Sounds like medical rape to me.

In America if someone tries to attack me with a needle I will defend myself with my 2nd amendment rights. I would normally fire a warning shot, but ammo is too expensive now thanks to Biden.
edit on 2021/9/7 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Metallicus

In America if someone tries to attack me with a needle I will defend myself with my 2nd amendment rights. I would normally fire a warning shot, but ammo is too expensive now thanks to Biden.

Do not fire warning shots. They will result in your weapons being confiscated and charges levied against you for endangering the public. All my military buddies seem to have this misconception too.

If one must defend their self, do so according to the confines of your state laws. Or don’t and go to jail.

I guess the other thing people could do is emulate those guys from last year. You know, those “peaceful protestors?” All dressed in black, with their faces covered, innocently “defending” themselves and running away from those evil policemen.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Not yet.. Those polticans are evil.

“So, although removed for now, it is possible this may be re-introduced in future directions.

“If your drivers have already secured vaccination booking, we encourage them to keep that appointment,” he told members.

top topics

join