It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadly, I think I was right, Biden is punishing Americans for insulting him and his family

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Now with this " fk off Joe " taking off, well, ole' Joe is going to retaliate big time toward Americans. He's already did 2 major things.

1. flow of " illegals, NOT MIGRANTS as the news is reporting ".
2. let the military personal down with his language of " looking at his watch " as the fallen soldiers in the caskets ( I want to cry ) passes by him.

I'm asking this: what does Joe have on all Congress people that only a few will speak out against him? This is not normal. I will call it this : FEAR

And we all know what the verbal insult was about, don't we.

I read something about the death of his former wife and that the case is " sealed ". Why?
edit on 0900000011252021-09-07T17:25:11-05:00251109pm5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0900000035252021-09-07T17:25:35-05:00253509pm5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
... I will call it this : FEAR

I will call it CORRUPTION.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Trump supporters can't help themselves. Their hate and vitriol cannot be contained.

Be angry, be hateful, spew your insults and profanities.

You do realize, while you do that, the rest of us are enjoying our lives.

Keep up the good work Trump supporters. Showing your true colors. You can't help it.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Did you seriously just say that without a /s?

LOL. I can't stop laughing.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Trump supporters can't help themselves. Their hate and vitriol cannot be contained.

Keep up the good work Trump supporters. Showing your true colors. You can't help it.

I posted this about " biden " .

Did you read the post?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

FWIW We can't tell how much you are enjoying your life cause you are here bitching so much, so much so you never post a thread of your own but you gladly bitch in loads of other people's posts.

Do you have an original thought all by your little self?
edit on 7-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The Rape settlements are sealed.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

About to announce punishments of unvaccinated, in 48 hours.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Oh dear! Is Joe spanking people now?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

It's posts like this I love to tuck away, just in case Trump get's a mulligan. From Hero to Zero in under a second.
But you honestly think Biden is doing a good job? Really?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I'm asking this: what does Joe have on all Congress people that only a few will speak out against him? This is not normal. I will call it this : FEAR

Ain't no buddy afraid of old Joe. Those pulling the string around him, maybe....

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I doubt one can consider looking at watch "hatred of americans". Trump had similair petty criticism. It may be rude, but actually hated of America is pretty over the top.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Biden is destroying America so he can Build Back Better.

You can't fix something that's not broken.

His administration is wrecking America so they can rebuild it in their own image.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Trump supporting college students?

That's quite a difference in less than a year.

joe must be so proud.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
🚨The "Biden" kind of Democrat are all "git even" types especially when they have long ongoing mental issues and family f#kups🚨

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Ain't no buddy afraid of old Joe. Those pulling the string around him, maybe....

Thanks for the secret that needed to be exposed.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Election theft, when you have the power to take peoples jobs, especially at that level of pay (licit and elicit). you basically own them.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's not what "Joe" has, it's what the Biden46Cartel has 😃

Please explain the Biden46cartel and who is in it please.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Now with this " fk off Joe " taking off, well, ole' Joe is going to retaliate big time toward Americans. He's already did 2 major things.

1. flow of " illegals, NOT MIGRANTS as the news is reporting ".
2. let the military personal down with his language of " looking at his watch " as the fallen soldiers in the caskets ( I want to cry ) passes by him.

And we all know what the verbal insult was about, don't we.

I read something about the death of his former wife and that the case is " sealed ". Why?

It was rumoured that he killed or arranged that his wife and kid got killed, or his present wife did the deed, because apparently he was banging his present wife when she was the 15 year old babysitter. Even kids can get creative with staging death if they have a corrupt mentor, like maybe 'ole c'mon man joe.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/7.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join