It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chinese-un-peacekeeping-forces-are-now-training-at-camp-grayling-in-michigan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
www.sgtreport.com...

Not really a ton to say, the article sums it up well. Apparently there are foreign troops on U.S. soil training to put down civil unrest in America.

I did a few quick searches, there aren't many articles. Most ling back to the sgt report. I am not saying its 100% true. Though now a days not much would shock me. Adding from personal knowledge, I do know our troops cross train with foreign troops on a variety of missions. It could be a "run of the mill exercise".

I tend to believe it. I feel our government hasn't been acting in the interest of its citizens for awhile now. To gain total control the US would need to be disarmed. A foreign power would need to be brought in to do so. Hope you "out of my cold dead hands" folk are ready to put money where your mouth is. Mr. Bidens "dark winter" might be really dark....

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SwampFox999

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwampFox999
www.sgtreport.com...

Not really a ton to say, the article sums it up well. Apparently there are foreign troops on U.S. soil training to put down civil unrest in America.

I did a few quick searches, there aren't many articles. Most ling back to the sgt report. I am not saying its 100% true. Though now a days not much would shock me. Adding from personal knowledge, I do know our troops cross train with foreign troops on a variety of missions. It could be a "run of the mill exercise".

I tend to believe it. I feel our government hasn't been acting in the interest of its citizens for awhile now. To gain total control the US would need to be disarmed. A foreign power would need to be brought in to do so. Hope you "out of my cold dead hands" folk are ready to put money where your mouth is. Mr. Bidens "dark winter" might be really dark....

I very much doubt they are training to quell civil unrest in the US. Do you really believe that?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Did you read the OP? What are your thoughts?

“UNITED NATIONS – The United States is announcing its support for a set of principles that give a green light for U.N. peacekeeping troops and police to use force to protect civilians in armed conflicts. U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power told a high-level U.N. meeting Wednesday focusing on the responsibility to protect civilians that the United States was “proud” and “humbled” to join 28 other countries that have pledged to abide by the 18 pledges. U.N. peacekeepers from these 29 countries are now required to act in cases where civilians are in danger. “The Kigali Principles are designed to make sure that civilians are not abandoned by the international community again,” she said, recalling how U.N. peacekeepers left Rwanda before the 1994 genocide and Srebrenica before the 1995 massacre.”

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Americans owns too many guns, this will never happen without some casualties, going on.

But if this is truth, since when we welcome communist troops into our nation.

But what can you expect from the china man somewhere in the white house but the oval office.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I know a lot of semi crazy people here in Michigan.

If they plan on using Michigan as their launch point, they might not make it out of Michigan.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
I know a lot of semi crazy people here in Michigan.

If they plan on using Michigan as their launch point, they might not make it out of Michigan.

I'm sure all the Chinese immigrants, and Asian immigrants in general, up here are just THRILLED with Chinese troops upstate. The semi-crazies will likely have help from those who've BTDT with China and left.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Americans owns too many guns, this will never happen without some casualties, going on.

But what can you expect from the china man somewhere in the white house but the oval office.

I feel like of all the people who claim they would stand and fight there may only be about 5% who actually mean it and would actually follow through and that is disheartening....

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Ahhhh...look how cute they are in their little outfits with big ol' goodly eyes and ears with bows doing a flash mob. It's sooooo cute. At least we'll all die with a smile.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: marg6043

I feel like of all the people who claim they would stand and fight there may only be about 5% who actually mean it and would actually follow through and that is disheartening....

You cannot fathom how wrong you are...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Michigan Militia, Indiana Militia and The Ohio Unorganized Militia have a mutual aid pact. They best be headed in a generally western direction as southeastern would be a bad decision. Then again just licensed hunters in both Wisconsin and Minnesota each probably outnumber them 2.5 to 1.

Safest bet would be gun collection in Chicago from the gang bangers. They might win than one without a 100% casualty rate.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Reading a thread like this really makes me appreciate that i was born with a bit of common sense.

Enough said.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

A few notes.

I wouldn't suggest beginning in Central Michigan for your authoritarian missions.

Sgt report is a junk source but if there's an independent source, id look at it

Lastly, Chinese troops training on our soil is bad juju all the way around.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

You may be right, you may be wrong.

However I ask a question; what percent of the population participated in the American revolution?

The civil war?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Awe…. so cute!

Completely chilling. I thought up until the end it was CGI, then I decided maybe not.

AI is mans biggest threat…. long game.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

About 9%-11% in the Revolution

The 3% claimed is quite the miscalculation. But one third of one third is 11% of the total. An extra one third would be closer to 4% than 3% in any case.

Civil War about 9% 2 million for the North and 750,000 for the South. About 11.4% of the 31,443,321 population in 1860
edit on 7-9-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
When did we let Soviet military on us soil?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Just curious....
Does anyone know if those blue helmets are capable of stopping a round from a .300 Winchester Magnum?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No they are not unless at extreme range.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

Reading a thread like this really makes me appreciate that i was born with a bit of common sense.

Enough said.

Actually, not quite enough said. You should say some more so people might understand what you mean. Don't get me wrong, I can read minds, but only on Mac (this damned HP has inhibited my abilities!).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join