It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starvation incoming - farmers being paid to destroy their crops

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This is not the usual limiting farm production to keep prices level but a sweeping mandate from the Federal government; do it and the government will pay you 1 1/2 times the value or you will not receive any subsidies. Like this is a choice? The Biden administration has quietly passed some type of UN conservation and global warming bill where this insanity comes from.

As if rising prices, vaccine mandates, energy prices and natural disasters aren't enough we will be facing starvation this winter and will likely be used as the dangling carrot to get everyone to accept the jab. You want food? Take the jab. Using our money the federal government has stashed away mountains of food, ammo, fuel and medicines. Now they will soon hold those over our heads to force compliance with their NWO agenda. An empty stomach just might overcome the bias against Alex Jones.
www.bitchute.com...
edit on 7-9-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I'm convinced that Alex Jones is Bill Hicks. If I'm wrong he looks horrible for a 47 year old.

This also sounds like fear mongering and something that should be easy to prove or disprove, but I don't see any credibile sources in the OP.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Link to the 'mandate'?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I might believe this. Something is happening though for sure.

You want food? Take the jab. Using our money the federal government has stashed away mountains of food, ammo, fuel and medicines. Now they will soon hold those over our heads to force compliance with their NWO agenda. An empty stomach just might overcome the bias against Alex Jones.

This will continue till more and more start waking up...

By the way.

In my area. Red Beef has being harder on the pricing.
edit on 7-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

link   

I don't doubt that they would do it.

But,

Where's the beef?

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Wouldn't shock me. I've heard a lot off talk like this throughout the year. Started with heat farmers. Anyhow. Stalin did it. Other despots have done it. Joe seems to be wanting to follow in their bootsteps so why not?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Nice fear mongering.

Y’all are on fire.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Generally speaking throughout history.. controlling the food supply is a very effective way to control the population.

Whether this specific story goes somewhere or not, I do expect a general trend to emerge in this direction. Even if it wasnt all manufactured from day 1, you can bet that people who want absolute power are looking at the state of the world and absolutely salivating.

Of course, we actually have modern tech this go around. That potentiates would-be tyrants, but it also enables the average individual to do a great many things that have never before been possible in known human history.

In this case, you can just go ahead and buy stuff on amazon and ebay to build an aquaponics system. 100sqft, a 10'x10' area, will yield ~1lb of protein a day once it is up and running. There are quite a few ways to accomplish, from in your basement to getting together with some neighbors to build your own food production node.

The system itself is pretty much inherently "automated," though processes like harvesting crops & livestock are not. That latter part isnt exactly impossible, and in the face of anything from food chain disruption to outright control through the food supply.. would seem a minor drawback at best anyway.

¯|_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Related California farmers destroy crops rather than pay for water: www.marketplace.org...

As for me I tend to trust farmers, they don't make videos unless there is a real problem. Ignore their words at your own peril unless you fully understand what the 'new normal' entails.

edit on 7-9-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

That isn't a government 'mandate', that was a business decision.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Yes you can potentially grow your own food if the power stays on. Producing 100% of your own needs is beyond the reach of most.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Nice fear mongering.

Y’all are on fire.

It's only fear mongering if you believe it. If you watch the tv we should have all died several times by now from covid.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I work in the dairy industry, on the farmers side.

There is a lot of shady **(& being offered to farmers right now, as far as subsidies, not growing, destroying not only crops, but dumping milk, more than what is normally done.

Farmers around here are stocking up now. The demand for extra barns being built is through the roof. (Hubby does that)

If farmers are concerned, it is a bit too late for most.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
So, this is not the same thing as usually occurs. That is interesting as hell to me because I have spent quite a bit of time researching government policies related to that subject. I grew up on a farm, so I have an interest in it, that is why I decided to investigate food chemistry now instead of focusing just on medicines. That research included pesticides and herbicides and chemicals they use to extend the shelf life of fresh veggies so they can # them all over without the food looking like crap in a week.

A cow that eats grass does not fart nearly as much as a cow that eats grains. Way less methane. Carbon is not the only element we need to worry about in global warming, all these unnatural chemicals released into the environment destroy the microbes that bind the carbon and make soil out of it. It is a scam, they want us to focus on one thing, these climate change people are investing in things that probably are worse for the environment than a cow farting in a field. Too much veggies makes people looney, ,mankind has never been total vegan, what we evolved from was either an omnivour or a scavanger. Our minds are pleased by the taste of Ummami, or rotted foods.....all intelligent crafty creatures tend to eat glutamates and like stuff that stimulates dopamine production.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

It's called the Conservation Reserve Program. I don't think it is mandated, but they are ramping it back up for sure. Paying farmers to "rent" the land for 10 years so the farmers do not use it at all.

www.usda.gov...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I've read that farmers are dumping milk because there is a shortage of truck drivers.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Yes you can potentially grow your own food if the power stays on. Producing 100% of your own needs is beyond the reach of most.

Which is why I also advocate for decentralized power grids!

Its in the reach of significantly more people than most seem to realize. That said, its about growing a decentralized base among those who can do it. This is how things grow.

Hot Take: Ill go so far as to make the bold claim that if someone is deeply concerned about the direction of the world and has the means and space to adopt these modern technologies.. but doesnt.. they bear a significant amount of responsibility should a truly authoritarian structure emerge. In some ways, perhaps even bearing more responsibility than those who were merely ignorant.

Even just building a basic solar/wind power system to power the basic infrastructure (which wouldnt include large appliances) takes quite a bit less equipment than most will assume. Of course, producing one hundred percent of ones needs is absolutely not the initial goal. It may not even be feasible for quite some time, but that isnt the point.

In an abstract sense, its about building the foundation for an overlapping mesh that can supplement the areas where it is weak. In an immediate sense, its about building a system that actually reduces the amount of leverage that can be applied to coerce the population into submission and compliance. Or, it could simply be seen as a way to provide a bit of a net when looking at general issues from the measures and actions that have been taken.

We can make excuses for why we arent going to do anything in that direction, or actually work towards it with care and mindfulness. The basics are pretty straightforward, and if a large enough base is established, all kinds of fun technology might very well sprout up.. Tech than can even work complementary to existing centralized structures. This isnt all or nothing.

As constantly mentioned, the initial pillars are power, food, and manufacturing. I would expect to see access to these things to be increasingly limited even if we are only dealing with economic troubles from "shutting down." There are most certainly difficulties with that, but its a bit like complaining that we cant get out of the way of the steamroller because the floor is a bit sticky.

glhf

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Nah, if the gov goes hostile it's time to address it head on.
I'm not interested in playing survival nerd.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join