It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'F**K Joe Biden' Chants Break Out at College Football Games Across the Country

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
I wonder if history will record that while the US destroyed any semblance of its former self, people cheered their opposition with a few chants at the ball games.

Yay team!

Reminds me of the picnics before the civil war. I guess history does rhyme.

The republic fell to thunderous applause.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Go F##K Yourself Biden!
Go F##K Yourself Biden!
Go F##K Yourself Biden!

Or just GFYB.

There we go. He probably does that too, but, nevertheless.

edit on 9/7/2021 by MykeNukem because: GFYB

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I love it.

The flow of life and our society is so robust, things like Mainstream media are just optics controlled by information gatekeepers.

The reality of the situation is grounded in the actions of,
We The People, an for all to see and recognize a very simple fact...

...that this is a terrible and bad administration that has decreased our National standing in the world, gave our allies real legitmate pause and emboldened our enemies.

Coupled with the dangerous radicalization of low critically thinking Americans easily influenced by Liberal media propaganda who continue to, in dwindling numbers, defend this ridiculous administration. I've long rationalized these Anti American defenders as selfish individuals who know nothing of American patriotism and the enduring spirit to better ourselves, living as one in a commumity of Many, without fear or subjecation.
edit on 7-9-2021 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

How optimistically quaint borderlining on naive, you seem to believe 81 Million Americans actually voted for Joe Biden.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I wonder if history will record that while the US destroyed any semblance of its former self, people cheered their opposition with a few chants at the ball games.

Yay team!

Reminds me of the picnics before the civil war. I guess history does rhyme.

The republic fell to thunderous applause.

Where's Nero when you need him?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: xuenchen

"We will hunt you down."
We will put almost as much effort into hunting you down as we are putting into hunting down the treacherous insurrectionists from January 6th.

Because they don't hunt their own..

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Lookout !!!!!!

It's the new mu variant !!!! 🚨☠️🚨

New ‘mu’ COVID variant now found in 49 U.S. states🤐

Since being discovered in Colombia in January, the mu variant of COVID-19 has spread to nearly four dozen countries and has made its presence known in Hawaii and Alaska. It has so far been found in 49 states with Nebraska being the only state to not have a mu variant case detected.

Health officials believe mu is even more transmissible that the delta variant and has the potential to resist vaccines.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This thread is about Biden's FU variant, not Fauci's Mu variant.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

How optimistically quaint borderlining on naive, you seem to believe 81 Million Americans actually voted for Joe Biden.

Without definitive proof, or at least strong evidence, I can only suspect the election to be fraudulent. But I think you are aware that I believe that to be the truth, despite not hinging public comments on it.

To debate anything, we must first start with some objective reality as a framework. Insisting the unprovable doesn't help achieve that.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoundisVibration
Sounds more like a couple dude bros trying to get this ball rolling. I completely agree with the message. Just wish it was more abroad

So go to your closest uni game next saturday and start a chant.

The season is just getting started, right? Here is a chance to help it grow.

Then you dont have to wish!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Honestly in my mind we're all discussing theoreticals. I personally have zero faith remaining in the integrity of the US election system. This isn't a new issue, however. When the US system became a system of Kept Voters with millions of voters receiving what amounted to welfare payments and kickbacks based on which party they elected, the system's integrity was shot to hell... but 2020 dug up the corpse, # in it's eye, lit it on fire, and then beat the carcass of American election integrity with a shovel.

Until we see actual consequences for defrauding the American people, our elections will continue to be a joke and I will have little to no confidence of any particular worthy individual's ability to actually win a national election here.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Do it more do it often, hell do it in the grocery store.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

College football is back, and the first weekend of games showed us that our country still has some hope. Instead of the typical “USA” chants, college stadiums roared with “F*ck Joe Biden!” chants...

...It’s undeniable that a large and growing number of Americans in our country are waking up to the failure that is Joe Biden. But, more importantly, they are making their voices heard, and they’re doing it in front of the whole country to see.

Link to article and several videos of the students chanting
According to NewsWeek, the chant was heard in at least 4 different games...
Texas A&M
Virginia Tech
Auburn Tigers vs Akron Zips
Coastal Carolina Chanticleers vs the Citadel Bulldogs
Link

It will be interesting to see if this trend grows beyond college games and becomes more mainstream. I think the left is about to suffer a backlash such as they haven't seen for a long time. I'd say their hopes for retaining the house and senate (without cheating) are next to nil.
Even the college kids don’t like Joe?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
...The number of red pilled people are growing and growing in big leaps by the day.

Maybe.

But what do you think that will result in? Fair MSM coverage? Fair elections? Revolution?

Non violent revolution is what this leads too as we all wake up together. Instead of us having to hang them the MP's or whoever will end up having to arrest the DS enablers, the judges, the Political leaders who have their hands dirty and their doesn't have to be any violence in the streets to right this horrible situation that has INFILTRATED the governments of our world.

edit on 7-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I guess that's a start, but what we really need
are massive protest against every state and
Federal government covid mandates

Maybe I'm mistaken, but it seems most
people are not cognizant that it's only
going to get worse. Much worse than
present conditions.

There are massive protest against draconian
mandates in Belgium, France, Amsterdam,
Germany, South Africa, Australia but here
in the Land of the Free we're still sitting
on our hands.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Mod Fight!!!

Haha, good sport guys!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Any fuk Joe Biden t-shirts available for order?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Without definitive proof, or at least strong evidence, I can only suspect the election to be fraudulent. But I think you are aware that I believe that to be the truth, despite not hinging public comments on it.

To debate anything, we must first start with some objective reality as a framework. Insisting the unprovable doesn't help achieve that.

Why are democrats so afraid of audits then?

Afraid that your cheating isn't so unprovable?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Instead of kneeling hopefully they put the finger up while chanting afte the national anthem

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Here it is

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join