It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'F**K Joe Biden' Chants Break Out at College Football Games Across the Country

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Don't let the GOP put up a Trump, and you will remove the totem that they rally beneath.

The only logical move for the GOP is DeSantis. A man who says what Trump says, but says it with an elegance that makes him palatable enough for the middle to vote for.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Klassified

The tea leaves do not look good for the progressive wing of the Democratic Party. AOC was having it rough in NYC this past week when she tried to blame climate change instead of shoddy government in the deaths of 18 New Yorkers who drowned in feces in their own basements due to Ida.

Yesterday was the last day of unemployment relief. Ive got my popcorn ready for the next pay cycle, This is going to get juicy.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Music to my ears. Hard to believe 132 million voters could be wrong...

People are tired. How tired can they get seems to be the important question though.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The tea leaves do not look good for the progressive wing of the Democratic Party. AOC was having it rough in NYC this past week when she tried to blame climate change instead of shoddy government in the deaths of 18 New Yorkers who drowned in feces in their own basements due to Ida.

If Bush’s Katrina why not Biden’s Ida? Oh forgive me, we only blame Acts of God on a Republican POTUS, sorry I forgot the rule.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

it will say that at the grass roots level, the first sentiment was noticed at public gatherings...

then it will end, with a violent war where the victors get to write those history books.

link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

They'll demonize him just the same.

The left wouldn't support Jesus Christ as a GOP candidate. The media will still malign anyone on that ticket..and enough independents will still fall for it.

edit on 7-9-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   

Simply the most encouraging video I've seen in a very long while!!

Hope to see much more of this!

This loser has GOT to GO!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Careful !!! Joe is the "get even" kinda guy !!

Go College Football !!!!!
Let's see if the NFL fans follow !!!😆

fall to your knees and repent if you please !!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: HairForceOne

I 100% agree. With all of the major events going on from state fairs to college football games with no masking required and 100,000's of people gathering it is going to be very hard to take that back and start any type of quarantining. I think it will also help to break the mask mandating at some of these schools. Even in an open air stadium where you packed into a bustling stadium, bus, or concourse when compared to a classroom with a fraction of the people around you but yet you have to mask?

It will also be harder for them to fake any numbers that may relate to these events or push a false narrative of individuals who are in hospitals due to not being vaccinated. I think we are starting to see the narrative change a little overseas as reports are coming out that the majority of people in the hospitals are people who have been vaccinated. It is really an interesting time. Maybe these events will become super spreaders but what if they don't? Where does the narrative go from there, let me guess a new variant.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Everything woke turns to $#!+

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I honestly don't think Trump will run again. Well, he may start a campaign, but I don't think he wants the seat anymore. I know I wouldn't if I were him. He may initiate a campaign, but my bet is he'll bow out before the debates and pour his support behind a DeSantis or the like. It would make for the perfect tidal wave rout, and a perfect strategic move for both him and conservatives.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007
Everything woke turns to $#!+

GET WOKE...GO BROKE!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
NFL FANS will be joining in the chorus when they realize what's coming to their league soon.

BOOM!: www.nfl.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
here is what a well respected ATS member thought of it about the last POTUS

does this still hold true?

originally posted by: DBCowboy a reply to: gortex
Some people boo'd someone.

Trump receives Boos and chants of "Lock him up!" at Washington baseball game

Yeah, it might be too little, too late, but it is satisfying to see that at least a few people are waking up. It's has to start somewhere. A massive life-threatening infection often starts with a tiny little wound, you know. Well have to see where this goes.

Don't poo-poo it just yet.
:
edit on 2021 9 07 by incoserv because: formatting.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Simply the most encouraging video I've seen in a very long while!!

Hope to see much more of this!

This loser has GOT to GO!

Just saw that Wisconsin has also joined in telling Biden, Fauci, and the CDC to F**k Off!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It's not like Joe Biden is in charge of anything.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
What cheer? I heard Jeers and disdain. The number of red pilled people are growing and growing in big leaps by the day.

originally posted by: loam
I wonder if history will record that while the US destroyed any semblance of its former self, people cheered their opposition with a few chants at the ball games.

Yay team!

Reminds me of the picnics before the civil war. I guess history does rhyme.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
...The number of red pilled people are growing and growing in big leaps by the day.

Maybe.

But what do you think that will result in? Fair MSM coverage? Fair elections? Revolution?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

My prying eyes probe all your secret moves.

F##K Joe Biden!

F##K Joe Biden!

F##K Joe Biden!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: jerich0
F##K Joe Biden!

Every time I see this in print, I can't but help immediately think, 'no thanks'.

It's a creepy slogan...and he'd probably enjoy it.

Can't his opposition come up with something better?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join