It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The crazy politicizing of Ivermectin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Just read today that Phizer is releasing a "proprietary" daily pill very "similar" to Ivermectin. Hmmm, no wonder the politicians in the pocket of pharm and MSM are doing everything they can to discredit and cancel anyone talking about Ivermectin.

www.newsweek.com...

www.reuters.com...

www.cnbc.com...
edit on 7-9-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

As far as these studies you keep posting... they have no bearing on this at all.

I feel like the study about decreased male fertility would have some bearing, especially how the recommended dose (0.2 mg/kg) is more than the dose used in the study. The study discussing neurological effects was interesting to me because it highlights how they don't fully understand the mechanisms or interactions that could result in adverse effects. If a parasite can cause ivermectin to cross the blood-brain barrier and enter the CNS resulting in seizures, coma and death, why and how? What else could cause something similar? You can't do a proper risk-benefit analysis with so many unknowns.

I'm certainly not against effective therapeutics. I would personally advocate for a healthy diet and exercise before any drug or vaccine. I thought I was adding to the discussion by linking those studies.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Just read today that Phizer is releasing a "proprietary" daily pill very "similar" to Ivermectin. Hmmm, no wonder the politicians in the pocket of pharm and MSM are doing everything they can to discredit and cancel anyone talking about Ivermectin.

www.newsweek.com...

www.reuters.com...

www.cnbc.com...

How is this "similar" to ivermectin, please?

"Molnupiravir is a type of antiviral designed to introduce errors into the RNA of the virus that eventually prevent it from replicating'

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

It is funny that people always go back to horse paste.

I'll take the advice from my doc over ATS members, but keep up the BS!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I didn't research the similarities to Ivermectin, it was just in one of the headlines that I read. This one.
populist.press...

"The drug is part of a class of medicines called protease inhibitors and works by inhibiting an enzyme that the virus needs to replicate in human cells.

Protease inhibitors are used to treat other viral pathogens such as HIV and hepatitis C."

edit on 7-9-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: ColeYounger
The left is so god-damned evil, they become furious when someone who is unvaxxed recovers, but they laugh with glee when an anti-vaxxer dies.

Blimey. You lot are so polarised and binary.

You're right about that. I want to be as far removed from the evil left as I can be.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

The left is so god-damned evil, they become furious when someone who is unvaxxed recovers, but they laugh with glee when an anti-vaxxer dies.

You're right about that. I want to be as far removed from the evil left as I can be.

Suggest you join the Nazi Party, then?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: 1947boomer

It is funny that people always go back to horse paste.

I'll take the advice from my doc over ATS members, but keep up the BS!

Irony levels above critical, Captain, and rising....

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Odd had a doctor tell me if administered by a doctor and you are in the early stages of covid it can help .. not a guarantee but properly administered it can't hurt.

Yet lots of keyboard warriors swear it's only animal medicine.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Odd had a doctor tell me if administered by a doctor and you are in the early stages of covid it can help .. not a guarantee but properly administered it can't hurt.

Yet lots of keyboard warriors swear it's only animal medicine.

Clearly, it's not just an animal medicine. Never said it was.

Plenty of keyboard warriors on here pushing bs, though. Check out the LOL bin.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Is also the paste one, for hoses, I have that one, will use it as needed if I feel coming down with covid.

Yes, that seems to be the most effective and safest way to use it. I don't have any need to take it preventatively.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
with 60 million-plus Americans infected with Parasites you would think it would be mandated to save the BABIES that everyone be given Ivermectin.

» More than 60 million people in the United States are chronically
infected. Infections in pregnant women can lead to birth defects in
their babies and infections in immunocompromised individuals can be
deadly.

cdc npi_factsheet_18.pdf

Anyone not taking Ivermectin is selfish and hates Babies.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

in the small pilot studies conducted so far, it has only been shown to reduce duration of symptoms in some people with mild covid, otherwise it showed a negligible difference between someone using it and people given a placebo. sure its safe but it hasn't been proven to help with covid symptoms for most people, only some and even then it only barely made a difference. are you sure you researched it well enough to be trusting it so readily?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The paste is not bad, you know, just a bit bitter and a consistency of vaseline.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

in the small pilot studies conducted so far, it has only been shown to reduce duration of symptoms in some people with mild covid, otherwise it showed a negligible difference between someone using it and people given a placebo. sure its safe but it hasn't been proven to help with covid symptoms for most people, only some and even then it only barely made a difference. are you sure you researched it well enough to be trusting it so readily?

Yes, I am sure.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

You have to treat covid right away once you get it, for any treatments to works, the key is the fever and how long you will have it, the infection may or not get to your lungs, but if you show white in the x rays you are done.

Regular Pneumonia will infect one lung then the other, covid if get to your lungs will cause inflammation of both lungs at the same time.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

like talking to a wall huh, figured you wouldn't understand what i was trying to say to you. oh well good luck i guess.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

like talking to a wall huh, figured you wouldn't understand what i was trying to say to you. oh well good luck i guess.

No, it's like me speaking with my doctor for medical advice. Truly not worried about your Google search, internet forum advice.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Today they said the variant Mu might be resistant to the vaccines. They have no idea if it's effective or not, yet, but just get the jabs -- and one more to boot -- then cross your fingers it's effective!

We need more studies on how effective Ivermectin is though. 🙄

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Suggest you join the Nazi Party, then?

Nice logic there, Oldcarpy. I criticize people who are acting heavy-handed, dictatorial, and closed-minded.
That makes me a nazi?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join