It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The crazy politicizing of Ivermectin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

The media knows that people will no read pass the headlines, is been studies about this, soo is a fact for most people.

Media inflate their headlines and that is all the news needed.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
a reply to: ColeYounger

Mostly conjecture...

It says that some cases may have improved, some certainly didn't, and some were made worse...

Certainly not proof...

A lot of "hypothesising" going on in there as well... I want facts, not hypothesis...

PA

Here's something to ponder. More positive news for hydroxychloroquine:
Treatment with Hydroxychloroquine Cut Death Rate Significantly in COVID-19 Patients, Henry Ford Health System Study Shows

“The findings have been highly analyzed and peer-reviewed,” said Dr. Marcus Zervos, division head of Infectious Disease for Henry Ford Health System, who co-authored the study with Henry Ford epidemiologist Samia Arshad.

That was last summer.

The study results were being made public, but suddenly, (let me emphasize "suddenly") the studies were "quietly shut down". What a shock. Fauci was behind it. The Ford Health System was told they need to stop the hydroxychloroquine studies and "focus on vaccines".

Study shut down

Why? Because Lord Fauci declared this carefully conducted, peer-reviewed study was flawed. Funny how quickly Fauci
proclaimed the Pfizer vaccine was safe though!

Seriously dude, you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure this one out.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Exactly right!

And what determines the headlines themselves? What gets the most engagement and persistence from social platforms.

What gets the most engagement and persistence? Stories that evoke strong emotions.

Now what happens when you can get vast swathes of the population literally addicted to this process?

Check out the search results here.
Dont worry about the robot itself, look at the stories. They are quite literally the same story regurgitated ad nauseum with only minor changes in omission or addition.

The above story is easy to detect, and we could go into consolidated media ownership, etc. But! The idea here is.. what happens when they just do this with, say, half a dozen differently written stories? All of a sudden, it becomes significantly harder to detect and whichever one yields the most engagement and persistence can be used for the next wave/cycle of propaganda.
edit on 7-9-2021 by Serdgiam because: Squirrel chaos

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

What gets the most engagement and persistence? Stories that evoke strong emotions. Now what happens when you can get vast swathes of the population literally addicted to this process?

From what I've observed, we've gone past the "addicted" stage. We are now in the full-blown "mind controlled" stage.
edit on 7-9-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

what you really need to keep in mind, is that for an emergency use authorization, there cannot be any other treatments for the illness, otherwise, the CDC would just recommend those treatments, and not risk an unproven shot. So any treatments first had to be killed, and proven not to work, either by trials, or just data manipulation.

Part of me can't believe it's just the money, but another part of me can't believe that part of me doesn't see it for what it is.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hell...the CDC itself recommends all refugees take ivermectin for parasites. I guess the CDC is all in for pushing "horse dewormer".

www.cdc.gov...

Now what I would like to see is how many of these refugees were given ivermectin and if they had covid.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

From what I've observed, we've gone past the "addicted" stage. We are now in the full-blown "mind controlled" stage.

Exactly right!

Thats what happens when you get people addicted to the product you are selling. They want more, and they are largely oblivious to the negative effects of it. This is particularly true when the individual(s) are not aware they are addicted. It would be like adding heroin to someones food without them being aware of it. Sure, they may have inklings something is wrong.. but not much else.

When this involves behavioral manipulation, the results are quite predictable. Whenever anything happens, the addicts will engage with the process to get their fix. Importantly, this applies to both those who spend their time propagating a given story as well as those who spend their time dissenting from a given story.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Part of me can't believe it's just the money, but another part of me can't believe that part of me doesn't see it for what it is.

As far as the covid issue goes, I reserved judgement for months. I started doubting the "official story" when I saw the crazy power grabs that the politicians were doing. Then I started seeing the authoritarians tell people that they must not question authority. At that point, I started believing it is, in fact, just the money.
I'm really convinced when I see a Pfizer executive on the news, telling us we need more and more booster shots for our immunity to work. First it was 2 boosters. Nope, not enough. Now it's three, or you won't have "immune memory". Listen to his sales job beginning at about 2 minutes.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

This was also a study that specifically tested onchocerciasis patients and the dosages are much higher than what I would be using it for.

What dosage did your doctor recommend? The study used a standard dosage of 150μg/kg.

I also found this study that discusses possible serious adverse neurological effects. I'm sure your doctor communicated these things with you prior to your prescription.

linky

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Did someone say HORSE DEWORMER!!??

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmTuesday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Several countries around the world uses ivermenctin yearly to treat parasitic outbreaks, specially poor countries, many studies are coming from those countries that prove this medication prevents covid deads if use early in the infection.

Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

This was also a study that specifically tested onchocerciasis patients and the dosages are much higher than what I would be using it for.

What dosage did your doctor recommend? The study used a standard dosage of 150μg/kg.

I also found this study that discusses possible serious adverse neurological effects. I'm sure your doctor communicated these things with you prior to your prescription.

linky

Here is an excellent breakdown for you, cheers!

Dosing and other info

Ivermectin is a medication uniquely suited to treat COVID-19 given its now well-described, potent antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.
Efficacy of ivermectin in the prevention of COVID-19 disease is based on a series of 13 randomized and
observational controlled trials which consistently find that single or repeated ivermectin use strongly
reduces the risk of contracting COVID-19.
The efficacy of ivermectin in treatment is based on dozens of trials reporting large reductions in time
to recovery, hospitalizations and death. Further, increasing numbers of health ministries have initiated
mass treatment and/or distribution programs that have led to population-wide decreases in hospitalizations and death.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

linky

I'm not going into dosage amounts with anyone on a forum as I don't want to be responsible for idiocy.

As far as these studies you keep posting... they have no bearing on this at all. I am kind of wondering if you've even read them. Both speak of why ivermectin was used, your second one specifically says ivermectin does not cross the blood-brain barrier and alone it is not the cause of neurological disorders. Where they saw this was with those with L. Loa....because of how this parasite works, it was able to allow ivermectin to penetrate the central nervous system.

I don't have any problems with parasites.

And no....my doc did not go over these studies with me because we don't have issues with parasites in the US like they have in Africa.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

Mostly conjecture...

It says that some cases may have improved, some certainly didn't, and some were made worse...

Certainly not proof...

A lot of "hypothesising" going on in there as well... I want facts, not hypothesis...

PA

You have to have enough zinc with the Ivermectin or it doesn't work. That's what explain their results. They probably made sure no zinc was included.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The media knows that people will no read pass the headlines, is been studies about this, soo is a fact for most people.

Media inflate their headlines and that is all the news needed.

Yeah, we folk are all sheep apart from "woke" folk like yourself who are just so superior....

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Here's what I was talking about in my OP. The leftist loons are literally racing to prove my point.
Here's Joe Rogan saying that he got Ivermectin from a doctor. A licensed, bona-fide M.D.

Now, here's just a partial list of those attacking Rogan because he endorsed Ivermectin:

CNN

NPR

Rolling Stone magazine

USA Today

NBC

Forbes

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The left is so god-damned evil, they become furious when someone who is unvaxxed recovers, but they laugh with glee when an anti-vaxxer dies.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The left is so god-damned evil, they become furious when someone who is unvaxxed recovers, but they laugh with glee when an anti-vaxxer dies.

Blimey. You lot are so polarised and binary.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Well.....I got a bottle prescribed for myself and my kiddos. It is the human pill form, not the liquid injectable animal one folks seem to think is what everyone is talking about

I have done the research and spoken to my doc about it and found that he has some for his family at home as well.

Anywho....folks can argue all they want about what it can do, but real doctors use it and real doctors will talk to you about it. It is perfectly safe to use and has been around for decades. It is used to treat almost every refugee from another country for parasites as well...

I'd be willing to bet most every politician has some on hand as well.

If you have a prescription for the human dosage pills and your doctor has screened you for possible drug interactions and/or allergies then yes, they are safe.

However, there’s no particular reason to think that they will be effective in clearing COVID19.

The one study that kicked off the idea that Ivermectin could cure the infection is the Caly, et. al. paper from last year:

www.sciencedirect.com...

They showed that a certain concentration of Ivermectin in the plasma would prevent the virus proteins from invading the nucleus of African Green Monkey cells.

A couple of months later, Schmith, et. al. showed that the approved human dosage was about 35 times too low to produce the effects observed by Caly, et. al.

ascpt.onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

So if you take the human-approved dosage it probably has no effect; if you boost the dosage up by a factor of 35, you have to do that by using non-prescription veterinary Ivermectin in order to get a high enough concentration of it, and you end up in the emergency room for overdosing on Ivermectin. Plus, there’s no guarantee that even the high concentrations that work in Monkey cells also work in humans. They might, but there haven’t been any human trials at the appropriate concentration, yet. By going the horse paste route, you are basically turning yourself into an uncontrolled experiment.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Look at them squirm to suppress Ivermectin. But the death agenda 21 shot is perfectly safe and effective. They don't want the precious kids to get any cannabis but it's ok to give them the VAXX at any age.

I just had an offer to support a candidate. If I do I'm exempt (free from an obligation or liability imposed on others) from having to take the VAXX.

Yes most VAXX supporters are demon possessed lefties for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join