It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci LIED -New Details Emerge About Coronavirus Research At Chinese Lab-- The Intercept

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
IDK “We are watching a movie”?
I read that somewhere....😎

a reply to: elementalgrove

I heard we will love how the movie ends!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Why is jail even an option? This is mass murder on a global scale. What happened to the nazis is too good for everyone involved in this and because that statement is true they will protect themselves at all cost and you fools listening to this murder and taking his drugs that he is helping develop are f’n idiots.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Like 50 foot waves. (you have to see them to believe them)
Sometimes what’s coming can not be stopped.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Surprise!

Anthony Fauci lied, he funded gain of function research!

Fauci already backtracked and admitted it would have been negligent of him NOT to fund SARS COV2 GOF research.

www.yahoo.com...

www.realclearpolitics.com... china.html
edit on 7-9-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Why is jail even an option? This is mass murder on a global scale. What happened to the nazis is too good for everyone involved in this and because that statement is true they will protect themselves at all cost and you fools listening to this murder and taking his drugs that he is helping develop are f’n idiots.

I could not possibly agree more with your sentiment!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Wait a min, didn't you just say in another thread the measures ( masking, social distancing) were what kept the flu at bay?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
edit: Wrong thread.
edit on 7/9/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: munchinschorn

"Defies the laws of nature"?

Sounds real scary when you type this as a reply, but what is even scarier is that you are attempting to state facts that aren't true.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I agree.

I hope I am proved wrong, but it is extremely unlikely that Fauci will be indicted, much less prosecuted.

David Martin has shown his extensive work to numerous DOJ figures he knows, to no avail.

The federal government is so thoroughly corrupt that only one Senator has said anything about this obvious crimes.

Clapper, Brennan and a few others have committed perjury before Congress and nothing has been done. There is no accountability in the federal government.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Have you done any research on the sequences used in gain of function work? I dont mean as a doctor or researcher, just as an ordinary citizen looking into this pandemic.

nypost.com...

To think that fauci and co were working on gain of function of bat coronavirus in wuhan and to see the double cgg-cgg actually show up in covid-19 is just all some great coincidence... well I have a bunch of bridges to sell to you.

There are plenty of other articles out there and plenty of them disputing the cgg-cgg issue, but you cant tell me that if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and well flaps like a duck so it must be a cow.

1. GoF work on bat coronavirus being conducted.
2. This research being done in wuhan, china.
3. Cgg-cgg shows up in covid-19 (not naturally occurring in any coronavirus previous and the preferred marker for gof).
4. Outbreak of covid-19 in wuhan, china.
5. Narrative being spun by fauci about this being naturally occurring.
6. Narrative being spun by Fauci about no gof work being conducted in wuhan on coronavirus.
7. Emails coming out that show fauci knew gof research on coronavirus was occurring in wuhan.

No way #5 is inaccurate though. I mean fauci says it's TRUE and he clearly doesn't lie or misrepresent. What personal gain would he have for misrepresenting the situation? Not like he might be held accountable should #5 be proven inaccurate..right?

How many other coincidences do we need to see that something is amiss and we are not being told the truth on this matter?

a reply to: Freenrgy2

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join