It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci LIED -New Details Emerge About Coronavirus Research At Chinese Lab-- The Intercept

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
I have posted several times on this forum ab out how covid a nd the lab were US funded.

They were experimenting to see what would happen with pandemics.

The conspiracy is how and why it got out of the lab. Accident or to practice biological warfare on china.

If it was on purpose, I dont think they realised just how effectively it would spread around the world.

They also had hoped it would be more deadly.

Team depopulate the planet is very real.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
WHY was TRUMP AFRAID OF FAUCI?

He had the proof Fauci was an evil traitor.

Democrats would have fought to keep the lying scumbag, but fu*k em.

edit on 9/7/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Actually Faci in the mails have the China lab asking for advise how to control and clean if a virus was released and this was before the covid was even a problem the exchange of mails goes back as early as 2017.

No wonder China had a jab already cooked when the virus was released in 2020

This tells you that the release of covid was in the making and planned for.

A Timeline of Fauci’s COVID-19 Deception

amac.us...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: elementalgrove

Is a long trail of mail and paper work from fascist fauci and China lab, span years, but as usual is been ignored by the media and the government.

We are finally getting to the point where the masses have begun to have the mind seeded enough with doubt to prep them to overcome cognitive dissonance.

The tidal wave that will hit, it is going to be of epic proportions.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930amTuesday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The full story of Dr. Anthony Fauci’s role in the COVID-19 pandemic starts long before the virus hit America’s shores and involves Fauci’s role in overseeing coronavirus research grants going to the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Fauci, who is America’s highest paid career bureaucrat, has directed the health agency that approved hundreds of thousands of dollars of federal funding for experiments on bat coronaviruses that occurred at the Wuhan Institute for over half a decade. This funding has continued despite members of Fauci’s own office receiving information in 2016 that the Wuhan Institute did not even know how to disinfect their own laboratory equipment properly. As new emails show, Fauci had direct knowledge as early as 2017 of the bat coronavirus experiments being conducted at the Wuhan lab.

amac.us...

This poor excuse for men should be in jail right now

But pay attention as why this is been brought up now,
senile china biden is in trouble for his blunder, the democrats needs a diversion.

This information about Fascis fauci is been around since 2016 and been ignored why?

Why now, just think about it.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Yep. Damage control. Getting ahead of the story with their own spin.

Here is Greenwald’s take.

4/ Even when they accidentally do reporting that undermines liberal political causes, Intercept editors have to make sure they stay loyal. The admit that Daszak's highly risking research was funded by NIAID, but never once mention the name "Fauci," the Director of that agency
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This poor excuse for men should be in jail right now

But pay attention as why this is been brought up now, senile china biden is in trouble for his blunder, the democrats needs a diversion.

This information about Fascis fauci is been around since 2016 and been ignored why?

Why now, just think about it.

A very interesting point.

With all that is coming out they are going to have to throw each other under the bus for the foreseeable future.

When people learn about the true nature of the plannedemic, it is game over!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Interesting how all this information was available for years but now is making into social media.

]October 1, 2017

Emails recently released by Judicial Watch also reveal that in 2017, more than two years before the pandemic, Fauci knew his health agency was funding research at the Wuhan Institute geared towards enabling bat coronaviruses to infect human cells. The emails confirm that Fauci and coronavirus researcher Peter Daszak have a personal relationship dating back to as early as 2017. The emails provide clear evidence Fauci knew that experiments were being conducted with the Wuhan Institute’s Dr. Shi to determine if “a novel bat origin coronavirus” could “infect human cells in the lab” and that Fauci’s own office was paying for them. On October 1, 2017, Daszak emailed Fauci:

I wonder how the fascist fauci legal team is going to tackle this one.

edit on 7-9-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

5 years and millions of dead later, its reprehensible that it has taken this long, I still wonder where this information will go.

I do not put my hopes too high.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

5 years and millions of dead later, its reprehensible that it has taken this long, I still wonder where this information will go.

I do not put my hopes too high.

I shall remain an eternal optimist.

The level of deceit that is being deprogrammed is lifetime upon lifetimes worth.

Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

That video is very important-
It shows something bizarre-that when China were saying the virus was made in a lab in the USA-they might have been telling the truth-until the research got off-shored to wuhan.
It also shows something maybe more sinister-the CDC owned the patents to coronavirus,and a method of detection-back in the early 2000s.
That gave them selective control over who else is allowed to use the engineered virus for research-so no one who desn't have a vested interest really.

A long time in the making this plan.
Faucci and Dazak and the rest should be on trail in the international criminal court for this.
But its not just them is it-its also every single government that has gone alaong with the lies.
Its a global operation.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

A long time in the making this plan.
Faucci and Dazak and the rest should be on trail in the international criminal court for this.
But its not just them is it-its also every single government that has gone alaong with the lies.
Its a global operation.

The public face of the hidden Eugenic Society.

Pain is incoming for these sick bastards.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I am sure that the Gate foundation gave a lot of money to the China communist party to pursue whatever they were doing in the china lab.

Despicable all of them

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Did Fauci Lie?

When questioned before congress Fauci said that National Institutes of Health (NIH) "has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology".

If I am reading the OP link correctly; the research was conducted at the Wuhan University Center for Animal Experiment and not the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

I remember when Fauci gave his testimony before congress he appeared to be picking his words very carefully.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I wonder if the rockerfeller foundation is involved in the funding..It would not surprise me having read the "Operation lockstep" document-A future scenario which could be exploited to keep agenda 2021/30 on track-written in 2010 !

The “scenario” titled Operation Lockstep (page 18 of the paper) describes the COVID plandemic down to the letter: A virus emerges from China and rapidly spreads around the world, destroying the economies of the West.
However, China’s economy was saved due to the country’s “quick imposition and enforcement of mandatory quarantine for all citizens, as well as its instant and near-hermetic sealing off of all borders.”
The various governments of the world use the virus as an excuse to advance technocratic surveillance, implementing various transhumanist and bio-technologies, such as digital identities and vaccine passports.
In this “scenario,” the masses blindly welcome the tyranny with open arms, abandoning all of their sovereignty and freedoms.
Sound familiar?

Links to the full document are here:
thuletide.wordpress.com...

I was going to say "you can't make this # up!"
But-they did back in 2010.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Did Fauci Lie?

When questioned before congress Fauci said that National Institutes of Health (NIH) "has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology".

If I am reading the OP link correctly; the research was conducted at the Wuhan University Center for Animal Experiment and not the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

I remember when Fauci gave his testimony before congress he appeared to be picking his words very carefully.

From the document...

This award includes funds for subcontract/consortium activity with Wuhan Institute of Virology, CHINA and is budgeted as follows: -Yr1 -Yr2 Total Direct Costs F&A Costs @ 8%(MTDC) TOTAL COSTS $123,699 $128,718 $9,896 $10,297 $133,595 $139,015 -Yr 3 $147,335 $11,787 $159,122 -Yr 4 $147,335 $11,787 $159,122 -Yr 5 $147,335 $11,787 $159,122 Consortiums are to be established and administered as described in the NIH Grants Policy Statement.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The covid china virus was a virus of opportunity, free for all those that were behind the released of it into humanity.

Governments were too eager to embrace the fascism that came with it too.

So is soo much to debate about and soo many that should be in jail today.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Links to the full document are here:
thuletide.wordpress.com...

I was going to say "you can't make this # up!"
But-they did back in 2010.

Without a doubt, they are in the background of just about everything in regards to medical tyranny.

They are the true puppeteers, at lest the American version.

Thank you for the link!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
And to think that Fauci lie about money been given to communist china from the federal government.

December 9, 2019

Peter Daszak is listed as the “Principal Investigator” on the grant from Fauci’s agency to the Wuhan Institute. Dazak’s EcoHealth Alliance has received $3.7 million for bat coronavirus experiments and given over half a million of that funding to the Wuhan Institute of Virology to conduct testing and lab analysis of bat samples, federal records show.

amac.us...

Project Grant
FAIN
R01AI110964

www.usaspending.gov...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
IDK “We are watching a movie”?
I read that somewhere....😎

<< 1    3 >>

join