It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So now what? What do we do if this is true?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: waftist

Interesting. I had no idea of Pfizer's history, and just dug a little right before I read your link.
They certainly do have a dirty little past. And I found it curious that one of the companies they were caught in a conspiracy with back in 1968, American Cyanamid Company, ended up being mostly bought out by Pfizer in the 90's. Their goal even back in 50's and 60's was global monopoly on many products.

And it looks like they were funnelling money into areas of politics and media in this country for a long time.

I also noticed, that Pfizer has its own sub companies set up in most western nations. Nothing surprising or new I know, but I did think it was convenient that each one has a nice spiffy webpage, most dated 2021, but the UK one was jan 2020.
Probably nothing, just seems like they were years ahead of this event

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: Prisoner60863

Remember I mentioned there will probably mind control substance in these vaccines and I was " hey MIM , what have you been smoking ". Its becoming clear we are all fkd that have taken any of these vaccines . I would say in 9 months, we'll probably see some harmful behavior among the masses worldwide. Sadly , I know someone personally who has both jabs of Pfizer gene therapy jab.

Just to be clear… you know only one person who has taken the jab?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

We all owe that man a debt of deep gratitude, because his testimony could provide the lynchpin data correlates which enable us to build a sound & stable case against all of those who acted in support of the vaccine manufacturers in securing licence to use those bioweapons against the human race.

We may not be able to sue, but we can hold Nuremberg 2.0..!! And it must be done.

What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Romans 8: 31

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

His name is Fred Corbin , not sure on spelling , he is there to ask a question of the chief medical officer

he asks "Id like to ask the cheif medical officer to produce evidence for public education, that describes the isolation of COV2 Sars Virus directly from a sample taken from a deceased patient, where the patient sample was not first combined with any other source of genetic material i.e. monkey kidney cells aka viral cells, liver cancer cells?"

He then goes on to his second point that there is evidence of sars cov2 patents from 1999 and s spike proteins from 2000
and states there is no novel corona virus , so that its not a natural virus in nature.
he then goes on to state that the CCP introduced two mutations to the virus to allow it to transmit into humans cells.

I fear the U.S. Govt is about to do something it will regret, regarding vaccine mandates.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Harmful behavior like this? This dude is seriously whack.

We need a thread to track all the airport/flight/in public crazy. Like this and like the woman running around coughing on people the other day.

ETA: As to the OP video, it would be good to know if this man has anything new or if he is just presenting information we've already seen.

edit on 8-9-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

He is at the Barbados town hall, telling the Government panel he has the full transcript from the Wuhan lab and the patent that clearly states that Phizer and the Chinese colluded to make a bioweapon and the Vax. And as a signatory to the nonproliferation of bioweapons, they can not legally use the Vaccine as it is also a bioweapon.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They will certainly do something if they are culpable in this. They will have to cover their assets.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Victorian premier has already stated that if you want to participate in the Australian economy you will have to be vaccinated. They would have already got their orders from their masters early on. Probably they are starting them and us war. Biden is just going to state the obvious, you will be more compliant when you are needle dependent, well that's what they think.

edit on 9-9-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Yes....
principia-scientific.com...

originally posted by: waftist
Well what's the answer here, yes, no, maybe?

Found a decent blogger with some interesting articles and perspective link

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
THIS SHOULD CLEAR SOME THINGS UP

this video is probably the source of which this guy in the youtube video got cut off for taking too long

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Its hard to do since we been immune to it.

But go with your instincts.
Go with what your gut tells you. A long time ago people used that phrase, because their stomachs could sense danger.

What do your instincts tell you about this pandemic and vaccine?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Go with what your gut tells you. A long time ago people used that phrase, because their stomachs could sense danger.

my gut is doing a big AWWWW NAWWWWW

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: jerich0

He is at the Barbados town hall, telling the Government panel he has the full transcript from the Wuhan lab and the patent that clearly states that Phizer and the Chinese colluded to make a bioweapon and the Vax. And as a signatory to the nonproliferation of bioweapons, they can not legally use the Vaccine as it is also a bioweapon.

We have a number of healthcare types in this country saying the very same thing, men and women of conscience.

Why don't we have a single person in Congress who will speak that simple truth?

Because except for Rand Paul, Congress is totally in the pocket of Big Pharma, that's why.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

originally posted by: Bloodworth

my gut is doing a big AWWWW NAWWWWW

Something fishy going on?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

well take that feeling you get from your gut when something fishy is actually going on and times that by 100
but its not the run to the toilet feeling its the run for your life type feeling , but im overriding the flight response and trying to fight this vaccine bull# because its morally wrong

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Remember I mentioned there will probably mind control substance in these vaccines and I was " hey MIM , what have you been smoking ". Its becoming clear we are all fkd that have taken any of these vaccines . I would say in 9 months, we'll probably see some harmful behavior among the masses worldwide. Sadly , I know someone personally who has both jabs of Pfizer gene therapy jab.

sorry I dont remember that, but please clarify it now though

are you suggesting 9 months from the first vaccine or 9 months from today that people will start this "harmful behaviour" do you mean mass suicide, attacking each other or something else, if its 9 months from now can we revisit your prediction in June 2022, if you meant 9 months from first vaccine then that 9 months is already up in the UK, will it start this month then?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
From last week, interesting reads

www.journalofinfection.com...(21)00392-3/fulltext?fbclid=IwAR11t1MW390fwrNdlOPCe_W6bhsoBqESGceNoi-oq_q-1bwewMmW1udJ2c0#related Articles

noqreport.com... R08QATM9eVxW056hk4RoqGxuWOT8e3FpzsVoiURsPGQxXIasE_dkWw-aLE

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join