It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So now what? What do we do if this is true?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I saw this video last night that someone posted off of Reddit. If this is all true then I society as we know it is over. Does anyone know if he is telling the truth on the vax?

youtu.be...
edit on 7-9-2021 by Prisoner60863 because: Just asking a question

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prisoner60863
I saw this video last night that someone posted off of Reddit. If this is all true then I society as we know it is over.

youtu.be...

Don't worry, it's only you, the rest of us can't see him so he can't get us.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Prisoner60863

What is it about?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I can't watch a video right now.
Can you tell us what was said that is particularly scary?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Here you go:

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

His name is Fred Corbin , not sure on spelling , he is there to ask a question of the chief medical officer

he asks "Id like to ask the cheif medical officer to produce evidence for public education, that describes the isolation of COV2 Sars Virus directly from a sample taken from a deceased patient, where the patient sample was not first combined with any other source of genetic material i.e. monkey kidney cells aka viral cells, liver cancer cells?"
edit on 7-9-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

He then goes on to his second point that there is evidence of sars cov2 patents from 1999 and s spike proteins from 2000
and states there is no novel corona virus , so that its not a natural virus in nature.
he then goes on to state that the CCP introduced two mutations to the virus to allow it to transmit into humans cells.
edit on 7-9-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It's a town hall meeting where this guy came confronts people from Pizer with evidence of issues with the vax. Graphine oxide is poison they are injecting in people

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Thank you

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Remember I mentioned there will probably mind control substance in these vaccines and I was " hey MIM , what have you been smoking ". Its becoming clear we are all fkd that have taken any of these vaccines . I would say in 9 months, we'll probably see some harmful behavior among the masses worldwide. Sadly , I know someone personally who has both jabs of Pfizer gene therapy jab.

edit on 0900000059012021-09-07T07:01:59-05:00015909am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I don't know enough on the science to comment in that area, but i feel this guy has done his work, he is confident in his claims, and he is very brave.
Interesting how they took almost as much time trying to cut him short, as they gave him time to speak

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Ok, watched the video.

Compelling. I wish I could read his documents though, but damning evidence to be sure.

He does not appear to be a crackpot.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I sent the video to someone I know who capitulated and got the pfizer jabs.

doubt he will reply, we're not on good terms since this all started. Mind you, he works in a large student environment.

probably forced into it with subtle nuanced removal of freedoms... as they think we all will be complicit to.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Just to add he claims he has evidence directly from a whistleblower in Pfizer that shows that the vaccines contain graphene oxide

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

You also said everyone was going to die of covid and all the nuclear reactors should be shut down around the word. Your predictions seem a little over the top.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Okay, I watched as much of that as I could take (about 75% of it), and I'm not sure what to make of this.

I have several points / questions:

a.) Gorman seems to know what he's talking about. I'm certainly no expert, but he seems to have a logical and sequential progression through what he's trying to say. That is, right up until he starts talking about graphene oxide, then his presentation gets kind of sketchy.

b.) So, based on the above, why is he giving this presentation in Barbados, a country not well known at all in the medical and scientific communities?

c.) If I'm not mistaken, this is the 2nd time some sort of a presentation in Barbados has circulated here on ATS. What is the is the importance of Barbados in sars 2 / covid 19 research and vaccine development? A country with a total population of less than 300k people.

I am left confused.

ETA - BTW, the moderator is indeed trying to shut him down, as he probably rightfully should. Gorman needed to make a point, or get to a question at some point, and he wasn't doing this. If I would have been moderating this event I likely would have done the same thing. Gorman could have stopped after the first few sentences and let his question stand about isolation of the virus without the introduction of other than human cells. Not sure why he didn't do this.

edit on 9/7/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I regret to inform you mike but the vaccine being bunk does not clear you of your crazy status. Your still quite crazy even by ATS standards. We love you but you crazy.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

He lives in Barbados.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

He lives in Barbados.

LOL...yeah, I get that much!

But if this research is so pivotal, and even if 100% of Barbados signed up with his theory...what then? The entire World is suddenly going to change because the tiny country of Barbados agrees with some guy? In other words, wouldn't his presentation carry a lot more weight in front of the WHO, or the CDC...or even the UN? (yes, all worthless, I know...but still).

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: oweyoueightone2

You also said everyone was going to die of covid and all the nuclear reactors should be shut down around the word. Your predictions seem a little over the top.

Let's hold the horses a bit, OK.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join