It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope, Paganism and Climate Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This is pointing to the end times. Ckimate change fanatics will use the coronavirus as an excuse to control everyones behavior. This Pope is one of the leading fanatics.

There's a lot going on. First, this Pope seems to elevate nature to being godlike and spiritual. Here's some of his tweets:

Pope Francis @Pontifex · 21h God is gloriously and mysteriously present in creation since he is the Lord who reigns over it. To discover this, we need to be silent, listen, contemplate. #SeasonOfCreation

God is mysteriously present in creation?

The pandemic has highlighted how vulnerable and interconnected everyone is. If we do not take care of one another, starting with the least, with those who are most impacted, including creation, we cannot heal the world. #SeasonOfCreation

You have to realize what this Pope is doing. He's laying the groundwork for the Antichrist religion. It will sound good and fluffy and it will appeal to all faiths and non faiths. Notice how he includes creation after he says if we don't care for one another starting with the least of these including nature. He's personifying nature as one of the least of this. When he first talks about one of the least of these, he's talking about people then at the end he equates creation with people.

Pope Francis @Pontifex · Sep 16, 2020 As many spiritual masters have taught us, heaven, earth, sea, and every creature have an iconic capacity or mystical capacity to bring us back to the Creator and to communion with creation. #SeasonOfCreation #GeneralAudience

Spiritual masters? The earth, seas and every creature has a mystical capicity to bring us back to the Creator? That's paganism. What mystical capacity is he taking about? The only thing that will bring us back to the Creator is Faith in Jesus Christ. We have to watch for stuff like this. The Pope can introduce the name of blasphemy as some new mystical aspect of nature.

Pope Francis @Pontifex · Sep 16, 2020 To contemplate and to care: these are two attitudes that show the way to correct and rebalance our relationship as human beings with creation. #SeasonOfCreation #GeneralAudience

No Pope, we need to correct and rebalance our relationship with God through Jesus Christ not with the creation. The Bible says:

Romans 1:25 “Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.”

Listen to what the Pope said in a recent article:

VATICAN CITY — People should change the way they eat, travel and use natural resources, energy and products so they minimize their harm to the earth, Pope Francis said.

Who's going determine the way people eat?

The Pope has this 7 year plan called Laudato si. It started in May 2021 and is in line with the U.N.'s 2030 sustainability plan. List to some points from Laudato si.

Laudato Si’ Goals launched for “total sustainability”

The seven goals, grounded in the Laudato Si’s concept of integral ecology, include: response to the cry of the Earth; response to the cry of the poor; ecological economics; adoption of simple lifestyles; ecological education; ecological spirituality; and emphasis on community involvement and participatory action.

livinglaudatosi.org.ph...

Adoption of simple lifestyle? Who determines what a simple lifestyle is?

Ecological spirituality? What in the world is that?

The Bible says the beast from the sea(Gentile nations) will have 10 horns with crowns with 7 heads of blasphemy. It says one of these heads is wounded to death and the deadly wound was healed. This sounds like Governments and a 7 headed religious council. Here's a good video on this:

Here's an article about Pope Francis and Kabbalah:

Pope Francis and Kabbalah: From Jewish Mysticism to Pagan Collaboration?

It is because of this purported injustice that the Church now has to turn attentively to the native peoples of that region and ask them for guidance. Since these peoples are closer to nature – to Mother Earth – they also have much to teach the West, which seems, according to the Vatican, to have lost the way. The Instrumentum Laboris speaks about an “ecological conversion” that is needed, a new “convergent” solidarity oriented toward the local customs: “Embracing life through community-based solidarity entails a change of heart.” And here comes the phrase “new paradigm”: “This new paradigm opens up new perspectives for personal and societal transformation.”

Here, the Pope is being quoted as saying about the indigenous people that “we need to let ourselves be evangelized by them and by their cultures.” The text insists that we need “to embrace the mysterious wisdom which God wishes to share with us through them.” The Vatican also regrets that the Church still sometimes “demonizes” these cultures: “Today, unfortunately, traces still exist of the colonizing project, which gave rise to attitudes that belittle and demonize indigenous cultures.”

onepeterfive.com...

This is just kooky talk. We need to embrace the mysterious wisdom? Ecological conversion? A new pardigm? It also talks about cosmic love:

In the Eucharist, the community celebrates an act of cosmic love, in which human beings, together with the incarnate Son of God and all creation, give thanks to God for new life in the risen Christ (cf. LS 236).

So the incarnate Son of God and all creation gives thanks to God and this is cosmic love?

Check out this article:

edit on 7-9-2021 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
CONT'D

Paganism in the Vatican: the spirit of the Amazon Synod

The preparatory document drafted by the bishops for the Synod and entitled, “Amazonia: New Pathways for the Church and on Integral Ecology,” summarizes the real purpose of the Synod and provides insight into the controversies arising therein.

Although the Synod was presumably convened in order to further the missionary work in the remote regions of the Amazon, the preparatory document and the Synod meetings do not mention concrete facts regarding the needs of missions and schools in the region.

The means of furthering catechesis and the possibility of moving more priests in is not mentioned. There is, strangely, no mention of the work of evangelization in the true sense of the word, and the priesthood is only mentioned in three places throughout the rather lengthy document.

Instead, the document lays the groundwork for a discussion on Amazonian ecology and sociology.

As I read the document, it dawned on me that the Synod was not called to help the Amazon become more Catholic, but to bring elements of paganism into the Church.

Pope Francis brought pagan idols into the Vatican on the opening day of the Synod, setting the precedent for the rest of the Synod. This event justly shocked many Catholics, as it was idolatrous. However, it is clear that this pagan ritual was the logical conclusion and manifestation of the Synod’s preparatory document.

The Synod was centered on purely earthly concerns, which is why the pope brought statues representing Mother Earth into the Vatican.

udallasnews.com...

The Pope also wants a Sunday Law where Sunday is a day of rest for earth. During lockdowns, climate change fanatics saw the benefit because of less human activity on the streets which was good for the planet to heal.

Again, this isn't about religion but a day of rest for the planet so the religious and non religious can support it.

There's a big Climate Change summit at the U.N. in October or November. The Pope is supposed to be there pushing Laudato si’ and his 7 year plan.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
That’s abominable.

a reply to: neoholographic

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

This pope has always done things that I find very odd and opposite to scripture and I had noticed a lot of pagan symbolism and also he does a lot of interfaith prayers which I don't know i mean I was not raised going to actual church or belonging to a specific denomination because my family always said we want to belong to the Church of Philadelphia that is all that matters and kind of made it seem like the different denominations were just tools of the devil to divide people and lead them away from Jesus Christ. So I don't really know how Catholicism works because I was not really exposed to it but these are just my 2c.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Kerry was just in Japan talking about climate change. I don't think it went over too well when the govt. here said " what about China" . How are you going to enforce China to abide. I guess that's why nobody really knew about Kerry in Japan.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Despite everything else, I said just the same thing earlier today in a youtube comment, that the plandemic will be a reason to ignore what is being done towards climate 'restoration'... ie; how to stop it.

No one can. but as long as all we think about is how we survive tomorrow, with lockdowns, police states, mandates, etc... we wont even notice what they've done.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Its because he is the black pope. The catholic church is corrupted and amoral.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: americanbuffalo1
I can never get my head around the fact that to Catholics he is 'Holy Father'.
Isn't that God?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You are talking as though the Pope has any say in the direction that need be taken

Not direction he "wants", direction that he "needs" take

Something is happening which you do not see

People are starting to understand the correct translation(s) of Biblical texts

Translations which cannot be disputed by the current translations, because they resolve understanding between spirituality and science

Irrefutably more correct than the current versions

The Vatican is well aware of this. Even if you are not

It is coming. Whether you like it or not

We are not talking about teachings that are contrary to the Bible. THEY ARE THE BIBLE

And it is not paganism. It is far closer to what many refer to as "Sacred Geometry"

It resolves all religions to each other, including Islam, Catholicism, Judaism and Buddhism

Their symbols. Their texts. Mathematics. Science

It aligns THEM ALL

How would you suggest that the Pope and Vatican continue to oppose this?

Translations that can be applied to any use of words like "Christ", "Lord", "God", etc ...

Will resolve perfectly, to completely change the meaning of any argument that could possibly be given using the Bible, into an argument against it

The "Language" being popularly used within the Bible, literally becomes a weapon against itself. Against those who would try use it as a (their) weapon

Example:

God (Theos) means "Thought"
Jesus means "Emotional"
Christ means "Conscious"
Lord means "Body"
El'ohim means "Equilibrium"

Your quote:

originally posted by: neoholographic
No Pope, we need to correct and rebalance our relationship with God through Jesus Christ not with the creation

Translates to:

No Pope, we need to correct and rebalance our relationship with thought through emotional conscious not with the creation

Your quote from the Pope:

God is gloriously and mysteriously present in creation since he is the Lord who reigns over it. To discover this, we need to be silent, listen, contemplate. #SeasonOfCreation

Translates to:

Thought is gloriously and mysteriously present in creation since he is the body who reigns over it. To discover this, we need to be silent, listen, contemplate. #SeasonOfCreation

He is literally talking about meditation

Understand what is happening now?
edit on 7 9 21 by Compendium because: Corrections

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
That’s abominable.

I agree! It's horrible!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

This pope has always done things that I find very odd and opposite to scripture and I had noticed a lot of pagan symbolism and also he does a lot of interfaith prayers which I don't know i mean I was not raised going to actual church or belonging to a specific denomination because my family always said we want to belong to the Church of Philadelphia that is all that matters and kind of made it seem like the different denominations were just tools of the devil to divide people and lead them away from Jesus Christ. So I don't really know how Catholicism works because I was not really exposed to it but these are just my 2c.

Yes, there's a lot of paganism or tradition in the Catholic Church but a lot of Catholics realize Francis goes further than most. When Christianity became the state religion in Rome, Constantine and others didn't want Romans to give up all of their pagan traditions so they incorporated them into what we see as the Catholic Church.

A good book to start with is The Two Babylons. Here's the PDF:

www.ldolphin.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: americanbuffalo1
I can never get my head around the fact that to Catholics he is 'Holy Father'.
Isn't that God?

It is to me. But I am not catholic or part of any recognized religion.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Here's another interesting thing to note,. reforms of the church were initiated in 2001,. Interesting year.. was a big sacrificial offering made that year by two firery dragons..

www.ncronline.org...
edit on 7-9-2021 by wlee48868 because: Edit

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium
Elaine Pagels says the pope is the whore of babalon... That would be a great twist.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Sunday is day is the 1st of the week not the 7th. Many will be fooled by this.
On the 7th day God rested. Keep the Seventh Day Holy.
I remember the “blue laws”.
It’s all circling the drain.
When?.....🤷‍♂️

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Here's a new headline about the Pope and climate change.

'Listen to the cry of the Earth': Pope, top Christians urge world leaders to act on climate change

Pope Francis, Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby and Orthodox Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew released their first joint statement ahead of a U.N. conference.

www.nbcnews.com...

Again, this Pope is a pagan. He doesn't hide it. We all should care about the environment but the Bible tells us the earth will end in fire.

2 Peter 3:10 “But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.”

There will be a new Heaven and a new Earth. This Pope acts like nature is a deity. The article also says:

In "A Joint Message for the Protection of Creation," Pope Francis, Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby and Orthodox Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew asked Christians to pray that world leaders at the United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP26) in Glasgow in November make courageous choices.

"We call on everyone, whatever their belief or world view, to endeavor to listen to the cry of the Earth and of people who are poor, examining their behavior and pledging meaningful sacrifices for the sake of the Earth which God has given us," the message said.

“This is the first time that the three of us feel compelled to address together the urgency of environmental sustainability, its impact on persistent poverty, and the importance of global cooperation,” they wrote.

“We say: choose people-centered profits; make short-term sacrifices to safeguard all our futures; become leaders in the transition to just and sustainable economies.”

You have a mix of Government and Religion and the Bible said this would be the beast from the sea. The beast from the sea has 10 horns with crowns(gentile governments) and 7 heads of blasphemy(religious council). Blasphemy in the Bible usually refers to matters of religion and spirituality. One of these heads of blasphemy will be the antichrist and receive a deadly wound that's healed.

Remember, you have the Popes 7 year plan Laudato si for ecological sustainability and the U.N.'s 2030 plan for ecological sustainability.

The Pope might start talking about universal salvation and say it's a sin against the planet if you don't follow these plans and sacrifice. So if you say that Christ is the only way to God, you will be going against the fake unity of this religious council.

These are just things to watch.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

7 heads of blasphemy must be G7

Interestingly WEFs Christina Legard in the beginning of 2014 discussing the year ahead talks about numerology and root number 7s, in 2014 they had already had covid planned, thus I know as a fact as it has been revealed through the media repeatedly since then as a subliminal acceptance tool.

In fact 2012 was when it started to be relayed, then it was ramped up in 2013. Just like how covid was around in 2019 but it really ramped up in 2020

I watch a Chinese comedian do stand up on Netflix his show was in 2019 before mention of covid and his first joke was how anti vaxxers are pussies hahah

I'm in a war, I know that.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

So Satan's day is the day of rest then.

Well that makes sense, Satan makes the world in 6 days then has a break, then the first day is the Sun's day.

Cool

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Here's more on this Pope:

IS THE POPE A PAGAN?

Asked whether the economic devastation wrought by the virus was a chance for an ecological conversion by reassessing priorities and lifestyles, the Pope replied:

“There is an expression in Spanish: ‘God always forgives, we forgive sometimes, but nature never forgives.’ We did not respond to the partial catastrophes. Who now speaks of the fires in Australia, or remembers that 18 months ago a boat could cross the North Pole because the glaciers had all melted? Who speaks now of the floods? I don’t know if these are the revenge of nature, but they are certainly nature’s responses.”

This isn’t the first time he has anthropomorphised the earth. In his 2015 environmental encyclical, he said the earth “now cries out to us because of the harm we have inflicted on her by our irresponsible use and abuse of the goods with which God has endowed her”.

He’s also implying. moreover, that the earth has godlike qualities. In the Bible, the ultimate moral authority is God who dispenses justice, both forgiveness and punishment. The Pope absolves him of the punishment element which he ascribes instead to the earth, depicted as a female victim taking her revenge upon humanity for the harm it has done her.

Thus the Pope selectively edits the Bible’s moral teachings, strips justice itself of meaning and invests the earth with both human and divine qualities.

At is philosophical level, environmentalism anthropomorphises the earth as “Gaia”, investing the natural world with supernatural qualities as some kind of goddess to be worshipped. Deep green environmentalism is fundamentally pagan. It’s therefore fundamentally hostile to both Christianity and Judaism.

Whatever inspiration Pope Francis claims to find in the Bible, and whatever he thinks he means by God, he nevertheless appears to have subscribed to paganism.

www.melaniephillips.com...

Keep your eye on the paganism of this Pope, his 7 year plan and the upcoming climate change meeting at the U.N.
edit on 9-9-2021 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
He's probably an antipope/the False Prophet and Pope Benedict is a prisoner in the Vatican. We never hear from him directly, like in a press conference, only what he allegedly said and did. He still dresses like a Pope and lives in the Vatican. You'd think he'd find normal clothes in 8 years.

Politicians probably wanted him gone so they could form the one world church/fraternity with all religions. He never resigned the munus, according to canon law.
edit on 5-11-2021 by PlatonicScribe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join