It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian police arrest guy for waiting for wife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
These Australian police are following orders from their masters. I have seen it all now, not a very bright police force arresting not very bright people. It would be a good laugh if it wasn't real, this is the modern world heading for a brick wall. Police telling you to move on please as there is nothing to see here. At least the girl doing the vid is wising up. Mabey that's the real problem with lockdowns as people have too much time to build up their conspiracy theories. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Man...I almost wish I hadn't watch that. I am retired from the Army. I can't believe that these police are acting this way, have they no sense of duty, no sense of honor. I'm disgusted.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

The type of people in the Australian police force seems to be low-grade security guards that just follow orders.That is the scary part.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I agree with you. I think most of those low grade guard officers dont mind the vax mandates or passports either.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

The type of people in the Australian police force seems to be low-grade security guards that just follow orders.That is the scary part.

It's just so unnecessarily authoritarian. There just out there swinging their balls around because they can...you can see it. I assume that you've heard of the Stanford Experiment (sometimes called the Prisoner Experiment I believe). If not look it up, but it basically confirms the old adage, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

PS: I've got to admit, though, that one copper did have a sweet 'stache. Brought me back to my CHIPs days...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What a bunch of cowards.

Why didn't they just shoot the babies? They would have been hailed as national heroes by the Australian government.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Yet time and time again our leaders, supposed elected officials are caught sometimes without wearing a mask or following social distancing.

Yet they are pushing these kind of rules on us and they expect we follow them.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

maybe we need to liberate them?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Yet time and time again our leaders, supposed elected officials are caught sometimes without wearing a mask or following social distancing.

Yet they are pushing these kind of rules on us and they expect we follow them.

I’ve been hearing chatter that the pollies have given themselves an exemption from the face nappy rules.

I can’t confirm or deny but am keeping my ear to the ground.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
A bunch of thugs with nothing between the ears. Chairman Dan is a very dangerous man.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The police Minister here gave the police the all clear, and said there would be no ramifications for mistakes. It was hardly mentioned in the media, but I see a very scary slope right there.
I live in a small rural community, there are zero cases here, never had any, but we are still partially lockdown, and people are getting charged and fined over the most stupid things.
Thankfully there are many in the legal fields advising not to pay.

new topics

top topics

join