It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Bitchute?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Do you have any good bitchute videos you could share?

Maybe prove your point and change a few opinions.

a reply to: RoScoLaz5

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Bitchute is where the truth goes to be buried

You’ll find A lot of great content on there

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Right on Q

Sky News Boss Lambasts YouTube For Suspension, "Opaque" Guidelines

Claims that Sky News Australia is spreading COVID-19 misinformation are “frankly ridiculous,” according to CEO Paul Whittaker, who issued a stinging criticism of video-sharing giant YouTube, at a parliamentary inquiry on Monday.

Fronting the Standing Committee on Environment and Communications, Whittaker questioned why the Google-owned tech giant could be an arbiter of content. “There is no expectation that our viewers agree with every opinion expressed by every host, guest, or panellist,” he said. “But it now appears commonplace to discredit any debate on contentious issues as ‘misinformation’.” “YouTube’s actions make clear that it is not a neutral platform, but a publisher selectively broadcasting content and censoring certain views, while allowing videos that are patently false, misogynistic, and racist to proliferate,” Whittaker said. “Why does a tech giant, YouTube, and faceless, nameless individuals backed by an algorithm, based in California, get to decide that holding governments and decision-makers to account is ‘misinformation’? Why do they get to decide what is and isn’t allowed to be news?” he said.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I've called out bitchute on a number of occasions for sharing what is clearly nonsense.

I must admit that I've only really seen it in links here on ATS and a good portion of the threads I've been involved in have ended up in the hoax or lol forums.

I understand that bitchute is merely a platform but if there's no moderation of any kind then it's always going to get a reputation for posting nonsense, lies and hoaxers.

I'm sure there's some really decent stuff on there but I've not seen anything yet.

a reply to: SeventhChapter

There is a lot of good content but not if one is feeble minded and an idiot. One is even more an idiot if they need all their content moderated by someone who declares for them what is not nonsense no? What if I told you all Hunter's laptop videos and emails were NOT ALLOWED. What if I told you all of the Russia "collusion" info WAS ALLOWED because it was true...meh. See how this works.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Why not share some then.

Change my mind.

a reply to: Stupidsecrets

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Why not share some then.

Change my mind.

a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Why not use your own mind and determine for yourself. Zuckerberg, Gates, Michael Moore, Steve Jobbs and Slim Shady didn't need a degree to rise above it all. They followed their own truth. Maybe just stop relying on others to steer you in every single direction in life and think for yourself.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Healthy bodies are wasted on the closed mind.

a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

" I've called out bitchute on a number of occasions for sharing what is clearly nonsense."

Replace BitChute in that Sentence with YouTube then tell me they are No Different from each other Even though Bitchute does Not Censor it's Content to the Outragious Extent that YouTube Does...............Hmm...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I also use Bitchute too

even when I smell manufactured opposition ruins even Bitchute, don't get me wrong! I usually can't stand official narratives of the (current) world events, it just RIght-wingers invades Bitchutes for the same deal toxic Deviantart users invades Twitter(and imparts their toxicity) after driven off from Deviantart(for it's eclipse permanence)

and I'm neither right wing or left wing as I see both as toxic equally

as much as I love Conspiracy Theories(or at least so-called ones), I'm aware for long time that Alex Jones' bigotry killed him for even me as well David Icke forgetting that Reptilians can be poor people

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" I've called out bitchute on a number of occasions for sharing what is clearly nonsense."

Replace BitChute in that Sentence with YouTube then tell me they are No Different from each other Even though Bitchute does Not Censor it's Content to the Outragious Extent that YouTube Does...............Hmm...

Indeed. So what is best. Having info that requires one to have an open mind and make decisions for themselves on what is true or, have someone filter and funnel what they want one to believe is true. The choice should be obvious but it's obviously not. People truly want to be told what is true by a group of people that want nothing more than to control them and keep them pinned down. Sad but that is the reality.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Bitchute is a totally unmoderated site where anyone can say anything in a short video.

Some people think that this means there is some significance in what is posted there but clearly, it just means that 98% of it is bullchute.

If you wanted to get truth or fact off the Internet, the last place you would go is where people can say anything that comes into their heads.

edit on 6/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I've called out bitchute on a number of occasions for sharing what is clearly nonsense.

I must admit that I've only really seen it in links here on ATS and a good portion of the threads I've been involved in have ended up in the hoax or lol forums.

I understand that bitchute is merely a platform but if there's no moderation of any kind then it's always going to get a reputation for posting nonsense, lies and hoaxers.

I'm sure there's some really decent stuff on there but I've not seen anything yet.

So, moderation to you means that somebody else gets to tell you what you can see and hear? I call that CENSORSHIP!

I disagree that Bitchute is lacking in moderation. I moderate what I see and hear. If I come across something on Bitchute that seems questionable, I ignore it. You see, I don't need somebody telling me what I can see and hear; I am actually capable of analyzing and thinking for myself! Imagine that! That's the only "moderation" that I need.

If you want somebody deciding for you what is "safe" to listen to, if you want to live in a world of thought control and censorship, please stick to "moderated" platforms.

As for me, I'll think for myself, thank you!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Bitchute is a totally unmoderated site where anyone can say anything in a short video.

Some people think that this means there is some significance in what is posted there but clearly, it just means that 98% of it is bullchute.

If you wanted to get truth or fact off the Internet, the last place you would go is where people can say anything that comes into their heads.

Right! Much better to let some big tech oligopoly tell you what's "safe." Please don't think for yourself. That'd be dangerous. We do not need people doing that!

Thankfully, there are smart people like Mark Zuckerberg who can do your thinking for you.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Do you have any good bitchute videos you could share?

Maybe prove your point and change a few opinions.

a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Maybe do your own research with an open mind.

Nah, that'd be to much work and might require thinking.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Have you done the same to the crap that's published in YouTube?

Yeah, i didn't think so. Figures.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
You have a right to distrust any person, group or
media outlet that tries to control what you think.

That form of fascism implies people aren't smart
enough to come to an accurate conclusion.

I find it exhilarating most people ignore their
BS and learn the truth for themselves.

Bitchute, Rumble, Altcensored.com,
Brighteon, BitTube, LBRY,
D.tube, Viewly.one, Flote, PeerTube,
mewe.com, vero.co, steemit.com, minds.com
signal.org, diasporafoundation.org

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Bitchute is a more reliable source of information than cNn is

That isn’t debated

top topics