It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas, its time for forced vasectomies.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Wrong Womb me thinks.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
a reply to: Littlebatman

Your argument is faulty. No one is suggesting women should be sterilized or forced to abstain from sex. Choices have consequences for men and women alike... and if you were a true advocate for choice you would make men an equal partner in that choice

Bingo. And if the woman wants to keep a child and the man doesn't then he shouldn't be forced to pay for the child for 18 years.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

I am making men equally culpable.

Mistakes happen. So lets take the possibility away.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, you have no certainty that the bunch of cells inside the woman will develop into a healthy, viable human either though do you?
Especially considering your country's awful provision of ante natal care for the poor.

Ok, we get it jerk-weed. You hate America. Go have a cup of hot tea and some dry biscuits...

Are you in little school or something? Jerk weed? strewth mate, you may want to give up ATS and go watch some Sesame Street or something if that is your level.

I never used to hate America, I'm half yank myself, but honestly, this whole thing has really driven home what a morally bankrupt, idiotic, theocratic hole the place is.

You lot get any worse, you might as well put a dome over the Alamo and call the faithful to prayer there because that is exactly what you are looking like now from over here.

link   

originally posted by: Littlebatman
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Insults? Really

I thought this was an intelligent forum.

If you can't handle the fact that someone from a different country sees things differently to you and just revert to snowflake pettiness then maybe you are in the wrong place.

So you don't live in the US, nor TX?

link   

Yeah, you have no certainty that the bunch of cells inside the woman will develop into a healthy, viable human either though do you?
Especially considering your country's awful provision of ante natal care for the poor.

Consider that you are nothing more than a bunch of cells that have developed.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I'm replying in the same manner as everyone else does on the forum.

If you can't put the conversation thread together, then - again - you may be in the wrong place.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

No...you're not. You're making men sterile and women irresponsible for their decisions.

Like I said before....make me a sammich and think on how stupid your suggestion is.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Insults? Really

If you can't handle the fact that someone from a different country sees things differently to you and just revert to snowflake pettiness then maybe you are in the wrong place.

You can't ban me from this forum like a woman getting an abortion! How un-progressive of you. Also, I'm far from a snowflake. If this was solely a forum for the intelligent, you would have been bounced with the ideas you've presented thus far...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yeah and the salmon you might catch one day was the only survivor of hundreds of thousands of salmon embryos...We are all miracles, really, but miracles, by their nature do not happen all the time do they?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Ok, we get it jerk-weed. You hate America. Go have a cup of hot tea and some dry biscuits...

Are you in little school or something? Jerk weed? strewth mate, you may want to give up ATS and go watch some Sesame Street or something if that is your level.

I never used to hate America, I'm half yank myself, but honestly, this whole thing has really driven home what a morally bankrupt, idiotic, theocratic hole the place is.

You lot get any worse, you might as well put a dome over the Alamo and call the faithful to prayer there because that is exactly what you are looking like now from over here.

Yall have your own issues....you should focus on those. If you don't libe in the US then you don't know what you are talking about. I don't pretend to know all about the UK either, but I do know I wouldn't want to live there.
edit on 9/6/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

He didn't even bother to advocate for tubals for women. If we're going to go here with reproductive responsibility, then the demands need to be equal or it's a BS wash.

All he had to do was suggest vasectomies, AND tubals, and it would have been less of a slanted argument. Not that I'd support forcefully doing either one to people, but if you're going to go there, be consistent & fair in the theoretical restricted reproduction debate.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Ok non-jerk-weed, so you hate America...which was my point. We get it.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

No...you're not. You're making men sterile and women irresponsible for their decisions.

Like I said before....make me a sammich and think on how stupid your suggestion is.

I think that if a man has no say if a woman keeps or aborts her child then the woman has no say if the man wants to take financial responsibility. Only seems fair.

On a side note.
A married man would find it very difficult to get a vasectomy without the doctor talking to the wife. His body and all.
edit on 6-9-2021 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

link   
It's the old religious men making a last final stand for the power they have held onto since the start of history.

When abortion is abolished (or given the rights to sue doctors over it) by a council of women from various backgrounds (including faith), then maybe id consider it to be a fair ruling.

But right now it is less than 30% women and majority of men who decided this.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yeah and the salmon you might catch one day was the only survivor of hundreds of thousands of salmon embryos...We are all miracles, really, but miracles, by their nature do not happen all the time do they?

In abortion debates I prefer to stick to simple facts backed by science.

Abortion is the deliberate act of ending the life of an unborn living human because it existed.

If the pro-abortion crowd is willing to own that then I'll walk away from this thread.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

"Their decisions"?

Only theirs? Really Cause men play no part in having sex, right?

And as for your 'sammich', grow the f*** up. You read like a 15 year old acne ridden virgin on discord playing an FPS game.

link   

Yep, you read that right.

As the Texas (Gilead?) GOP has decreed that women don't have rights over their own bodies, it only seems fair that the same should apply to men.

As such, a motion should be bought before the legislature to insist that all males receive vasectomies as they reach puberty. Modern medical procedures mean that such things can be reversed if need be (but its not guaranteed.)

I wonder how long it would take such a motion to be thrown out?

I also wonder though, if one was brought up, what the arguments would be against it, because it (literally) takes two to tango and it's only the women that are paying the price.

It's time for men to put their money (and tackle) where their mouth is.

Why do you people ignore that this isn't a debate about womens rights, and is instead a debate about murdering babies?

Discuss what you are actually doing. Don't try to sugar coat it by shifting the discussion onto women. No woman has the right to murder a baby.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Why should we "Love" the US?

Does "America First" not facilitate that fantasy?

"Yall" should grow up.

Anyhoo like it or lump it, it's in your post.

Change is inevitable, growing pains and all that jazz.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Insults? Really

So you don't live in the US, nor TX?

No, this person just wants babies murdered all over the world, whether it's where they live or not. I'll make you a deal, Little Buttman. I'm a Texan. Come to Texas and try to enforce your little pet project. It'll be...interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join