It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles and Sidekick Reported to Police over New cash for honours Scandal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

can you? Spending your money to give things better than those worst off than you. They are buying a label? sucker born every minute.

However, bribing people to pass laws to force chemical injection with others burying the information for fear of loss of income or prestige is a different matter.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

can you? Spending your money to give things better than those worst off than you. They are buying a label? sucker born every minute.

However, bribing people to pass laws to force chemical injection with others burying the information for fear of loss of income or prestige is a different matter.

Yep. You're so far up them, for sure.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Up who?

Stop the whining, this thread is about someone trying to buy a label. Just like someone trying to jump the queue on buying a Bugatti, flashy sparkly cars and labels might impress you and might make you think less of yourself because you've done nothing to be able to get one.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Up who?

Stop the whining, this thread is about someone trying to buy a label. Just like someone trying to jump the queue on buying a Bugatti, flashy sparkly cars and labels might impress you and might make you think less of yourself because you've done nothing to be able to get one.

You know this how?

Up who?

You really are so up there. The. Royals'. Arses.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
But, but, but, it's Prince Charles our future King. Please don't mention Andrew, he's laying low.
We all know why he's hiding out at mummy's side,he can't be arrested while in the company of the Queen.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

We agree! He is a pos.

And a porky one, too.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You're loopy because I don't give a dirty diaper for royals their money and the meaningless titles and honours. Someone buying one is about as dumb as buying a chocolate teacup. You think I'm up them.

Only a Furken dumb Pheasant, buying into the myth that they are forever beneath those of royal status would give second thought to the cheapening of royal traditions.

If you're not a royalist why care about a who brought a flashy badge?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You're loopy because I don't give a dirty diaper for royals their money and the meaningless titles and honours. Someone buying one is about as dumb as buying a chocolate teacup. You think I'm up them.

Only a Furken dumb Pheasant, buying into the myth that they are forever beneath those of royal status would give second thought to the cheapening of royal traditions.

If you're not a royalist why care about a who brought a flashy badge?

At this point I just assume that in your location the sun is well over the yard arm....

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: infolurker

No , they're being accused of offering Honours , CBE ,MBE and the like , Honours are meant for those who have earned them not paid for them.

lol. Not these ones, they’re to show the queen has a favourable disposition towards one.

Lol.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

At this point, I consider you to be a whiny Royalist begging to be recognised for you're servitude to the royal way of life.

That you actually care who gets honoured.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Whats the point of being king if you can't give your friends and associates special treatment?

When is the world going to accept that our top politicians and in this case figure heads don't care about anything but them selves?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join