It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Man Who Exposed Himself at LA Spa Charged

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Some of you might remember this thread that was posted not long ago of a woman screaming at staff and customers about a transgender man exposing himself to children in a woman's only area.

Well it seems justice will hopefully be served as the man has now been charged with multiple counts of indecent exposure

www.pinknews.co.uk...

Agee Merager, who is legally female, is reportedly facing multiple felony charges of indecent exposure after four cis women and a girl accused her of exposing her genitals at Wi Spa in June, according to the New York Post.

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) “discreetly” brought charges against Merager on Monday (30 August) following a lengthy investigation that kicked off when a Wi Spa customer’s confrontational video went viral on social media.

In the video, an unnamed woman could be heard shouting at a Wi Spa staff member, claiming she had seen a trans woman undressing in their facilities.

In the clip, which went viral with help from various right-wing commentators, the woman repeatedly misgendered the trans customer and suggested that cis women were “highly offended” by her presence at the spa.

The man also has a long history of criminal activity, including previous sexual offences, burglary and is a registered sex offender.

However, a police investigation led authorities to Merager. She now stands accused of showing signs of sexual arousal in the women’s changing facilities at Wi Spa – an accusation she denies.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department released an internal bulletin in 2018 describing Merager as a “registered sex offender”. She was previously arrested in December 2018 following an accusation of indecent exposure in a women’s locker room in West Hollywood Park.

She has pleaded not guilty to six charges of indecent exposure in that case, and her next court appearance is currently scheduled for 8 September.

Merager also has two earlier convictions for indecent exposure, one in 2002 and another in 2003. Five years later, she was convicted for failing to register as a sex offender.

She has also been convicted of a number of other crimes throughout her life, including sex offences and burglary.

But remember it's society's fault, it's just part of a pattern of abuse against trans people....

Merager said her case is part of a “pattern of abuse” from a society that hates trans people.

It's not the literal sex offender's fault for indecently exposing themselves to women and children, it's society's fault for not accepting him. What a crock of #. I hope this goof gets put away for a long time. It seems like a continued pattern of behaviour that's been going on in this guy's life for almost 20 years now.

ETA: this better source posted by Infolurker below
edit on 6/9/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Outstanding news!

May we possibly have a chance at sanity returning?

More here:

Registered sex-offender identifying as a woman - who sparked a riot after 'exposing erect penis to young girl in women's section of LA spa' - is CHARGED with indecent exposure... and it’s not the first time

Merager has a long criminal history that includes nearly a dozen felony convictions for crimes ranging from sex offenses to burglary and escape

She is also facing six felony counts of indecent exposure over a separate locker room incident in December 2018, and pled not guilty on all counts

A tier-one registered sex offender, Merager already has two prior convictions of indecent exposure stemming from incidents in 2002 and 2003 in California

The LAPD said that the investigation regarding the Wi Spa incident is still currently 'ongoing,' and warrant is out for Merager's arrest

Merager says she may file complaints or lawsuits for discrimination that she says she has been made to suffer by law enforcement and women in the Wi Spa

www.dailymail.co.uk...enis-LA-spa-named-CHARGED-indecent-exposure.html

edit on 6-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

Defenders? Let's hear it please.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Pardon me for being confused, but I have no idea what gender this person was born as.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It's a man with an actual penis, born as a man. The source is just very politically correct.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hmmm, but I thought the transgender were *all* just really women inside and just wanted to live their lives how they were most comfortable and *no one* ...*NO ONE!!!* ... would ever dream of using the new society to take advantage of that and attempt to get their rocks off.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

this person has a dick. I hope that helps narrow it down.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Hmmm, but I thought the transgender were *all* just really women inside and just wanted to live their lives how they were most comfortable and *no one* ...*NO ONE!!!* ... would ever dream of using the new society to take advantage of that and attempt to get their rocks off.

you mean we should all be shocked that what everyone saw coming, from miles and miles away, just showed up?

my shocked face.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

edit on 6-9-2021 by WillNotComply because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The left never actually playout how things will end up when they create some new social thingy.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The left never actually playout how things will end up when they create some new social thingy.

That is because "make believe" and not "reality" is their new insanity.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I like your source better. I edited the op to include it. One can hope it's a sign of sanity returning. Who knows though?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Pardon me for being confused, but I have no idea what gender this person was born as.

In terms of physically quantifying people, it breaks down like this as explained by a self-professed Hermaphrodite friend of ours (who wants the word back as a respectable term, BTW) who pulls zero punches:

Man: Has penis.

Woman: Has vagina.

Hermaphrodite: has some hodgepodge of both in the set-up, therefore is basically both (don't argue with her on this, either, lol)

If you want to get genetically picky, it's pretty cut & dried even there.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

you mean we should all be shocked that what everyone saw coming, from miles and miles away, just showed up?

my shocked face.

I didn’t see anything coming thank you very much

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WillNotComply

I gave you a star. I just pictured you at your computer with mouth agape, to at loss for words to even type anything. Speak it brother...speak it.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

my shocked face.

I didn’t see anything coming thank you very much

LOL, you didn't see Pedos, Rapist, and similar sex offenders claiming "Transgender Status" to have access to victims?

Really? LOL, I take it you are being sarcastic.

I don't think anyone honest could not see this coming.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

A very obvious orgasm joke went right over your head there. And a hell of a range it had, too

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I have to admit, I'm kind of with you on that one...made me laugh though, especially from a guy named butcherguy. The way the report was written, she showed her genitalia. Well, so she did it, so was 'her' genitalia a penis or a vagina? They're so confused now that they don't even know how to write up the narrative. You could only imagine how hard this must be for the police in West Hollywood. Oh, as a quick aside, I live in LA and have lived in WeHo (that's local for West Hollywood). It is the big homosexual area of town, like the San Francisco of LA. Gay bars up and down Santa Monica Blvd, it's just LAs gay Mecca. Also, homosexuals (especially in this town) are INCREDIBLY powerful. Tons of money and influence. They very much permeate the entertainment industry here which is the bread and butter of Los Angeles. I think that you can see this overwhelming influence in the way that the police are handling this situation, when otherwise it should be cut and dried.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The Defense's argument: MAN? WHAT MAN?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

A very obvious orgasm joke went right over your head there. And a hell of a range it had, too

You make me smile (a devious, cunning smile, but a smile none the less...)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I thought he spelled come wrong.

Perhaps my mind is in the gutter, but the topic sort of lends itself to that.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join