It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube repeatedly deletes this powerful Congressional testimony by Dr. Pierre Kory on Ivermectin.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hello! I used to ride horses a lot. My 83 year old riding instructor told me old farmers used to use chewing tobacco as a cheap horse dewormer. My husband chewed that crap right through his Covid in January.

We also took lots of vitamins, aspirin, cumuric, melatonin, and immunity boosting vitamins, zinc, D3, sat in the sunshine and ate healthy. We walked dogs around the yard. Went up and down the stairs a few times in between sleeping sessions. I slept sitting up. Prayed constantly. Prayers to all. These are dark times.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This drug received awards for its effectiveness, Joe Rogan used it to recover in 48 hrs, no reported bad side effects

Yet all the msm is badmouthing it like the next bad president... go figure

the people trash talking it have either done zero research or have an agenda

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I decided to see what Dr. Fauci had to say

www.cnn.com...

He opens by saying there is, in his words: "No evidence" of it working.

That's clearly false. He knows full well about the studies that have provided evidence for it.

It's one thing to say a hypothesis is unproven. It's another matter to say "there is no evidence". That's just plain overt intellectual dishonesty.

And as of this moment, I can't ever take seriously anything Fauci ever says again.

originally posted by: Bunch

originally posted by: gladtobehere

After you watch it, you'll know why.

My guess is that they missed this one based on the title being in a foreign language.

When Dr. Pierre Kory first testified, his video was posted on ATS, those too are gone:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Watch it.

Download it.

Post it.

Had to stop watching at minute 4.

Dude says if you take the horse dewormer the following will happen:
1. You won’t get COVID
2. You WONT get sick.
3. You WONT spread the disease.

So… how can 2 & 3 happen if #1 is supposed to end COVID?

Obviously the animal form of the drug isn't identical to the human form.

You have to get the dosage right, or you'll do harm to yourself.

If doctors were free to prescribe this, we would get the right dosages and administration.

Also, anecdotally I have a couple of friends that have taken the horse dewormer and have gotten COVID… which was even more of a pain since they where dealing with the hyper diarrhea effects of the horse dewormer and the COVID symptoms themselves.

If you had listened to the rest, he's a lung doctor. I don't think he cares about Diarrhea.

Lung failure is what kills you when Covid kills you. I don't think anyone so far to date has died from the Diarrhea.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere
You'd think saving lives is the objective....but it's not.
They're going about it the wrong way censoring free speech that gives sound advice with homework to back it up...that saves lives.

They think the whole world will kneel down to lick communist boots. Again, they're mistaken.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

That's exactly why I ignore people like him/her. Not even going to dignify his reply with a direct response. I find it creepy that people still do that, while knowing that there's a version for human consumption/treatment. Highly suspicious.

"Deny Ignorance" much?

Ironically, nowadays it's a badge of honor when factual correct posts are blocked by twatter, utube, facehugger etc. Because it often means you're speaking some kind of inconvenient truth.

edit on 20-9-2021 by 2Faced because: Hold my beer!

edit on 20-9-2021 by 2Faced because: I said "hold it", not drink it! Geezz....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join