It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the DATA, And this is alarming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Do not forget phamaceutical Immunosuppressant Drugs we all have taken the medications in the list, this how people immune system is failing and many have not idea why.

Corticosteroids
prednisone (Deltasone, Orasone)
budesonide (Entocort EC)
prednisolone (Millipred)

Janus kinase inhibitors
tofacitinib (Xeljanz)

Calcineurin inhibitors
cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune, SangCya)
tacrolimus (Astagraf XL, Envarsus XR, Prograf)

mTOR inhibitors

sirolimus (Rapamune)
everolimus (Afinitor, Zortress)

IMDH inhibitors
azathioprine (Azasan, Imuran)
leflunomide (Arava)
mycophenolate (CellCept, Myfortic)
Biologics
abatacept (Orencia)
adalimumab (Humira)
anakinra (Kineret)
certolizumab (Cimzia)
etanercept (Enbrel)
golimumab (Simponi)
infliximab (Remicade)
ixekizumab (Taltz)
natalizumab (Tysabri)
rituximab (Rituxan)
secukinumab (Cosentyx)
tocilizumab (Actemra)
ustekinumab (Stelara)
vedolizumab (Entyvio)

Monoclonal antibodies
basiliximab (Simulect)
daclizumab (Zinbryta)

www.healthline.com...

I always say that is a link between pharma medications and the ability of millions of people to fight viruses

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Fair enough. I was attempting to paint my point with admittedly broad strokes.

I will amend, thank you.

I don't disagree with any of what you brought up.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Clear and sickening correlation between vaccine usage and covid-19 infections in the USA also.

Since every leader in the government and the media are working together to hurt people, there is no one to come to our aid. We must fix the problem ourselves.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Its only matter of time before it crashes down and people get angrier.

I'm surprised we haven't seen a genuine casualty event yet. People get killed for just looking cross-eyed at someone else in parts of the United states.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
* These are charts of data, not models.
* Data shown are either raw (as downloaded) or calculated simply from the raw data.
* Data are from official sources, as shown on charts.

1) Israel, daily Child (ages 0-19) & Adult (ages 20+) Vaccinations & New Covid Cases (all ages),
20 Dec 2020 - 31 Aug 2021

2) Israel, daily Child (ages 0-19) & Adult (ages 20+) Vaccinations & Covid Hospitalisations (all ages),

3) Israel, daily Child (ages 0-19) & Adult (ages 20+) Vaccinations & New Covid Deaths (all ages),

twitter.com...

Sure reads like the vaccines are causing the waves, the variants, cases & deaths

Doesn't it

Either that... or they're vaccinating during waves variants cases and deaths

The narrative has subtly changed from the ‘vax will protect you’ to, ‘the unvaxxed are making the vaxxed sick’.

It is a small but profound change not rooted in logic or science. The end result will be frightening.

It reads to me like the virus is causing the waves, the variants, the cases, and the deaths, just as it did before there were any vaccines released to the public, and the vaccines are slowly reducing the peak amplitude of the waves, variants, cases, and deaths, just as you would expect a vaccination campaign to do.

And yes, they are currently vaccinating during a wave, with variants, cases, and deaths occurring, just as they did last winter. Do you find that mystifying?

So the fatality rate is coincidentally rising in the same manner as vaccination rates? Wouldn't the fatality remain consistent across the charts or even display inverse proportions to the vaccinated numbers?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
* These are charts of data, not models.
* Data shown are either raw (as downloaded) or calculated simply from the raw data.
* Data are from official sources, as shown on charts.

1) Israel, daily Child (ages 0-19) & Adult (ages 20+) Vaccinations & New Covid Cases (all ages),

2) Israel, daily Child (ages 0-19) & Adult (ages 20+) Vaccinations & Covid Hospitalisations (all ages),

3) Israel, daily Child (ages 0-19) & Adult (ages 20+) Vaccinations & New Covid Deaths (all ages),

twitter.com...

Sure reads like the vaccines are causing the waves, the variants, cases & deaths

Doesn't it

Either that... or they're vaccinating during waves variants cases and deaths

The narrative has subtly changed from the ‘vax will protect you’ to, ‘the unvaxxed are making the vaxxed sick’.

It is a small but profound change not rooted in logic or science. The end result will be frightening.

It reads to me like the virus is causing the waves, the variants, the cases, and the deaths, just as it did before there were any vaccines released to the public, and the vaccines are slowly reducing the peak amplitude of the waves, variants, cases, and deaths, just as you would expect a vaccination campaign to do.

And yes, they are currently vaccinating during a wave, with variants, cases, and deaths occurring, just as they did last winter. Do you find that mystifying?

So the fatality rate is coincidentally rising in the same manner as vaccination rates? Wouldn't the fatality remain consistent across the charts or even display inverse proportions to the vaccinated numbers?

Not if the new variants are more virulent.

"A large study conducted in England from late March to late May 2021 found that, among more than 40,000 COVID-19 cases, those infected with the delta variant had about double the risk of hospitalization compared with those infected with the alpha variant. The study, published Aug. 27 in the journal The Lancet Infectious Diseases, took into account factors known to affect risk of infection, including age and vaccination status."

www.thelancet.com...(21)00475-8/fulltext

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Do not forget phamaceutical Immunosuppressant Drugs we all have taken the medications in the list, this how people immune system is failing and many have not idea why.

Many have I guess, but not moi...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The elderly is targeted by pharma with an array of medications and is incredible how many pills some elderly take on daily basis all day long, is despicable.

No wonder the elderly can not even fight a cold this days.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The elderly is targeted by pharma with an array of medications and is incredible how many pills some elderly take on daily basis all day long, is despicable.

How do you account for the increasing life span we all enjoy? Power of positive thoughts?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

This is really concerning.
Notice the child 0-19 spike after third dose as well. That’s one way to tell it’s the vaccines doing the damage. Kids do not have an issue with this virus.

These mRNA “vaccines” are cytotoxic by their define mechanism of action. You’re basically poisoning yourself every time you take an injection.
edit on 6-9-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

You mean longevity vs quality of life?

Yep I read about that too, dream on, you life is extended but is not guarantee how able you will be.

Soo sad, you have no idea what goes on in the name of profits.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
There is a book called “Vaccination Condemned” by Eleanor McBean

They started vaccinating after WW1, and chapter 2 is about the Spanish Flu of 1918... only the vaccinated died. You can find snippets of this book online if you go looking for it. Same old-same old. There is nothing new under the sun 🌞

How I found the snippets... I searched “only the vaccinated got the Spanish flu”

edit on 9/6/2021 by jensouth31 because: Edit* to fix spelling of author of book.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Slightly off-topic, but sort of on.

Looking at these graphs, I kept thinking, correlation is not causation lol! If I were to not consider it, it would almost appear that the vaccinations themselves are creating more Covid cases.

"Correlation is not causation" is frequently cited by people who don't know how to read and interpret data. If you look at the charts with a statistical view you see a run in the data, that is 7 or more points in any direction up or down. This is a valid statistical trend in any process the exhibits kurtosis, and pandemics are a process. The data in the above charts clearly show something has changed in the process, and in this case not for the better. Their maniacal chase to inoculate the entire population with multiple jabs has backfired, and with each successive jab spree (booster) it will get worse. to put it bluntly, the Israelis are F$%^ed. Unfortunately, so are we in the US, as our overlords drive us toward total vaccination. Play the long game hold out as long as you can, this whole genocide scheme will come crashing down soon. sadly, too many of our friends and family will pay the price.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Believe me, I know. My parents are 83 and 86, and I'm working with my Dad to get him off the only med he is on now (BP meds), thankfully I was able to convince him not to go on statins, and that his high cholesterol is actually very healthy at his age.

I know. The current system is diabolically evil, and must be destroyed, and rebuilt from scratch as one that promotes vital health, using only natural means.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: WillNotComply
Alex Jones was right again.

Yes but he claimed that the frogs were turning gay due to toxins... you don't think that these vaccines.... never mind.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Wait a second, you mean the vaccines are not working!?

Lol

Slowly but surely cognitive dissonance is wearing off and will be left with pure rage.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

We have established the jabs do not work, and that they also create new strains.

The big question now is why do they want everyone to take the jabs?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You have it right.....untrained eye.

Sure, this could look spooky and EASILY misinterpreted, but Delta is just that much more transmissible. Notice that deaths are LOWER than the first wave from last year.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldSeeker

To keep you out of the hospital or the morgue.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

The vaccines were never meant to give sterilizing immunity. They were developed to keep you out of the hospital, since healthcare resources were stretched past their limit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join