It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W.V. Gov. Justice Truth Bomb while advocating booster jabs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
West Virginia Governor Justice in his address (rant) begging for booster shots, gives us the following FULLY VACCINATED statistics - they are seeing a 26% increase in fully vaccinated people testing positive, a 21% increase in breakthrough hospitalization and a 25% increase in death. He makes clear that these statistics are not total cases but only fully vaccinated people.

I don't understand his thinking. What he's saying is that the vaccines are no longer working but then begs the federal government to say booster shots OF THE SAME EXACT VACCINE THAT IS FAILING are a necessity. This is not OK, they need to step back, clear their heads, and see that what they are advocating is not logical!

This is the full video of address, the statements referenced above begin at 22:45.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 6/9/2021 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
That's because the vax developed for the original strain matches poorly with the latest strains. Also because Americans took vax fairly early on and after almost a year the antibodies are waning in concentration.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
If someone could link the video, I'd appreciate it. For some reason, mine won't work.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: munchinschorn
That's because the vax developed for the original strain matches poorly with the latest strains. Also because Americans took vax fairly early on and after almost a year the antibodies are waning in concentration.

Which is why some epidemiologists said it was a VERY bad idea to vaccinate in the middle of a pandemic. No-one should’ve taken the vaccine; better to reach herd immunity through natural immunity than ‘fake’ or augmented immunity via a rushed vaccine.

We have never cured the common cold or flu—and never will. Yet we’re still here.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Reminds me of this:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Sometimes you have to use logic. People in charge are not stupid. They never have been. It’s obvious these vaccines are bad and they are spreading the virus. So it’s not doing what we think it should do but yet the smart people are doubled down. So what is it doing that they want it to do?

This is shots every 5 months for the rest of your life with twice daily pills for a disease you have a 99.997% chance of surviving.

Everything is working great in their eyes so what are they seeing?

This is bad guys. Is there not a leader alive that has a pure heart?
edit on 6-9-2021 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I continue to be astounded that there are still people breathing on the surface if this planet who think that this is all about a virus and public health!

It never was. From the beginning, from the first muzzle mandates, from the first mass house arrest proclamations, from the first push to roll out and implement an experimental injection this was NEVER about public health, NEVER about your well being.

One you accept that fact, it all starts to come together. It'll make sense, though it's a twisted, sick like of sense.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Zarka also said people should be prepared to take a Covid jab ‘every five to six months.’

Israel Preparing to Administer FOURTH Covid Jab to Fight New Variants

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

What're the guesses on what these politicians are being threatened with? Even Ron Johnson who hosted a presser for the vaccine injured claims he's pro-vax.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DashVol

What're the guesses on what these politicians are being threatened with? Even Ron Johnson who hosted a presser for the vaccine injured claims he's pro-vax.

I don't normally jump that deep into conspiracy, but I swear I saw something in the eyes of our Premier during todays conference. Something that made me think exactly what you suggest.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: munchinschorn

So since the latest scientific papers have been published @Medrxiv.org by Dr Loannidis & Axfors at Stanford

Age - Infection Survival Rate
0-19 - 99.9973%
20-29 - 99.986%
30-39 - 99.969%
40-49 - 99.918%
50-59 - 99.73%
60-69 - 99.41%
70+ - 97.6%
70+ - 94.5% (all)

Should we just stop vaccinating causing new variants and end lock-downs and get on with it?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
As long as the vaccinated continue to die from:
A) The vaccine
and
B) the corona

the unvaccinated do not need to worry

top topics

join