It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Joanne lees do it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Joanne lees is bizarre. There are so many questions left unanswered.

It’s proven she had an affair in Sydney. How do we not know her lover bring jilted followed peter and her and knocked peter off?

On the Stuart highly from memory a truck driver saw two cars on the side of the road a kombi and a red hatchback. And an altercation, with the red cars occupants and a woman who was said to look identical to Joanne lees.

she alleged that it was a fellow who happened to drive a Toyota Hilux white Ute, with z couple of blue healers, about 90 percent of people drive the same vehicle in the outback.

Bradley John Murdoch was a a drug runner, though what’s questionable why would anyone who is involved in al illegal activity want to draw attention to themselves by murdering peter.

My thoughts are Joanne lees crossed paths with Murdoch at a roadhouse, A small amount of blood was found on Joanne’s top, it could have been from a bump a touch innocent.

Though this was a used as evidence against for Murdoch.

Murdoch has always stated his innocence, I know all criminals say they are innocent, though she looked dodgy as hell, wanted to flee Australia.

Joanne was reluctant to attend interviews, and was claimed as being coy by detectives. It is claimed her story was generic in nature.

www.abc.net.au...

wrongfulconvictionsreport.org...

www.google.com.au... iller-loose.html

edit on 6-9-2021 by robsmith because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Murdoch did it.

I’ve unfortunately met his best mate in Fitzroy Crossing.

He seemed to know he did it as he was disturbingly proud of what he had done.

He also shared stories that are not in the media about Murdoch, such as taking pot shots at indigenous folk out in the bush.

new topics

join