It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors are telling outright lies in the Media about Covid

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It's getting to the point where medical doctors are simply making up complete lies to keep the public living in fear. Here is one example I found in the Guardian:

www.theguardian.com...

The claim:
“In the absence of appropriate mitigations being established in English schools, I would suggest that vaccinating children is essential as a minimal duty of care. Over 5,000 under-18s were hospitalised in July 2021 alone, and the risk of long Covid remains unacceptable.”

The truth:
Around 75 under 18s were hospitalised in July:

Government official data

The graph is on page 50 (I cannot figure out ATS image posting but the graph is very clear)

The liar is "Dr Stephen Griffin, a virologist from the University of Leeds, "

Here is his details (Email and Phone) if anyone wants to ask him why he thinks it's okay to mislead a nation. I'm not doxxing him. It's publicly available info on the university of Leeds website.
medicinehealth.leeds.ac.uk...

I welcome anyone else to post the names of lying doctors in this thread. I know for sure one was in the States recently saying people were ODing on Invectermin when in fact no such thing had happened. There's probably dozens more examples.

edit on 5-9-2021 by numberjuggler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: numberjuggler

Great thread.

I will post soon to add to this thread.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

JCVI decision comes two weeks after body recommended against routine vaccination of children

Good thread.

The sinister politicians and JCVI are pushing these vax into our youth/children dispute the growing reports of side effects caused by them.

Like heart inflammation they are ignoring it. Which is insane.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Fauci

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Around here the majority of the doctors mostly just ask you if you want the vaccine. They offer it and give you the little speech they are told they have to give by the hospital. They are not pushy. But a quarter of them are obsessed with vaccines. I don't like doctors who push vaccinations myself. I just say no if I feel it is not in my best interest...my mother was a Stanley regional executive selling stanley home products...I avoid pushy sales people....I have no problem saying no to a doctor.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: numberjuggler
It's getting to the point where medical doctors are simply making up complete lies to keep the public living in fear. Here is one example I found in the Guardian:

www.theguardian.com...

The claim:
“In the absence of appropriate mitigations being established in English schools, I would suggest that vaccinating children is essential as a minimal duty of care. Over 5,000 under-18s were hospitalised in July 2021 alone, and the risk of long Covid remains unacceptable.”

The truth:
Around 75 under 18s were hospitalised in July:

Government official data

The graph is on page 50 (I cannot figure out ATS image posting but the graph is very clear)

The liar is "Dr Stephen Griffin, a virologist from the University of Leeds, "

Here is his details (Email and Phone) if anyone wants to ask him why he thinks it's okay to mislead a nation. I'm not doxxing him. It's publicly available info on the university of Leeds website.
medicinehealth.leeds.ac.uk...

I welcome anyone else to post the names of lying doctors in this thread. I know for sure one was in the States recently saying people were ODing on Invectermin when in fact no such thing had happened. There's probably dozens more examples.

For the OP, here is the graph referenced on page 50 of the link
Government official data

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Money is the root of all evil.

Everybody has a price it seems. In this world, with money you can actually buy you any dreams you have.
So, when people blindly follow so-called experts and politicians like they could never lie to us I can't help but feeling hugely disappointed in my fellow human relatives...

Don't have a clue what I'm saying?
Well then take a look at this article about the company that give you the ''miraculous'' Covid vaccine, Pfizer-

Link

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

Good find there, thanks.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah, my doc was pretty cool.
I went in for a chainsaw to the leg(minor cut) 6 stitches.
Didn't ask about it.
Went in for strep throat.
He said "do you want a covid test?"
I said "Hell no!"
He started laughing and said I don't blame you!"
I said "it's not the political virus, just strep!"
He laughed, looked at the strep test the nurse took and said "yep, it's the strep!"
Zero pressure, great attitude
On an interesting note, while waiting I went into some room and some young nervous girl was there for a test.
They placed a hood over her head as I wtf side eyed her.
They used a couple fart spray type odor sprays and sprayed them into the hood.
Nurse said "can you smell that?"
"Yep!" She said
"Ok your good!"
It was bizarre, but I liked the smell test vs the nasal brain swab.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

Money and profits wont last them forever when majority of people are injured from this.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Didn't ask about it.
I said "Hell no!"
He laughed, looked at the strep test the nurse took and said "yep, it's the strep!"
On an interesting note, while waiting I went into some room and some young nervous girl was there for a test.
"Yep!" She said
"Ok your good!"

That loss of smell and taste happens with various viruses, it is worse if you are deficient in zinc, because your smell receptors use zinc and when you are sick the body shuffles the zinc to fight the disease which leaves the lack of taste and smell. Take a zinc lozenge when you start coming down with something and you can keep tasting the food. They make it sound like only covid has the loss of smell and taste, anyone who has lived for thirty years should know that other viruses and even some other type of infections do that. They are trying to brainwash the young to believe they know what they are doing. I told my kids that was a joke that they were pushing lack of taste and smell as an identifier.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

They're all getting paid to promote this crap... so why not...

Ethics in medicine went out the window decades ago...

They got a pill for everything... got an itch... we got a pill for that...

Pharmacy companies make record profits off all of them, with lovely kick backs for the so called Doctors that push their drugs...

Great time to be alive!!

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Didn't ask about it.
I said "Hell no!"
"Yep!" She said
"Ok your good!"

That loss of smell and taste happens with various viruses, it is worse if you are deficient in zinc, because your smell receptors use zinc and when you are sick the body shuffles the zinc to fight the disease which leaves the lack of taste and smell. Take a zinc lozenge when you start coming down with something and you can keep tasting the food. They make it sound like only covid has the loss of smell and taste, anyone who has lived for thirty years should know that other viruses and even some other type of infections do that. They are trying to brainwash the young to believe they know what they are doing. I told my kids that was a joke that they were pushing lack of taste and smell as an identifier.

I remember catching a cold / flu when I was a kid. I remember it vividly because I got to stay with my Grandmother since I didn't go to school. I remember not having any taste because she went to this seafood fast food place called Captain D's to get me fried clams. I couldn't taste anything. It was like chewing on crunchy rubber bands.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The 70ish figure is false as the graph is only data from 16 trusts in England rather than all of the UK. This is clealy labelled under the graph.

There's 223 NHS Trusts in the UK - this Office of National Statistics report puts it near the 5000 mark the Prof cited - ONS

It's still a bit misleading as the huge rise in hospitalisation rate is seen in the 0 - 4 age bracket. Age 5 - 14 have the lowest rate and number of hospitalisations.

It's best to learn the basics of carefully reading graphs and interpreting the data properly before wasting Uni staff time with such claims. A 11 year old child is exptected to read and interpret labels and n= correctly in the UK education system.
edit on 6-9-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This all about control and separate a reply to: numberjuggler

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: blackienorton12

Its sure looking its about control. Its about that pass.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

He's a researcher. He has to spout the Party line if he wants to keep his position and funding.

new topics

top topics

join