It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd sighting i got a good video of

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

The video is in real time

If it was something falling and was that big that low(no sonic booms like space junk or meteors) it had to “land” somewhere close by and as far as I k ow there has been zero news of that

I have seen a good amount of space junk re entering our atmosphere and they are usually blue or blue-green and fall apart as they streak across the sky and than all the sonic booms from the main fragment and the parts that broke off can be heard very clearly

I have seen a controlled re entry of something about the size of a water heater but had advanced ceramics and carbon-phenolic resin as an ablative layer and is MADE to cut through the air and they barly make it to the ground.

Titanium parts like fuel tanks make it due to shape and materials and the objects large thermal mass.

This thing I saw was moving at a good speed but not that kind of speed. And it changed directions very smoothly and there was no debris coming from it.

The camera I have is a night time ccd camera system that is mounted to stands so the wind or whatever doesn’t move them.

I just thought it looked cool. I have only seen that lighting effect one other time and it was definitely attached to something very odd as well

new topics

<< 1   >>

join