It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel now requires a 3rd dose of the vaccine to deserve to be free

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Pfizer recently had a press release saying heart problems were likely caused by Covid. Very scientific. "Likely" is a very scientific term.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Now that the genetic therapy technology has been used to create immune responses similar to vaccines the next logical step is using this technology for genetic modification.

The can has been opened. Pandora's box.

Mark this post and in five to ten years come back.

Again, I'll mention a few things from the faithful side of the house (realizing of course not everyone is in that camp). There were a few guys I really got into following a few years ago, one was a fellow named AJ Marzulli. Anyway, he and a bunch of people like him (they all seemed to know one another and ran in like circles), and they believed that the mark of the beast would be something that would change the recipient genetically. The thing with taking the mark is that it's a one shot deal. Take it and that's it, no return ticket. If it were simply a tattoo, well tattoos can be removed. A chip can be removed. But you can't undo genetic change. I was very interested in the notion at the time. As I said just previously, people of faith have been trying to imagine (I won't say solve because before it happens I think it will always be speculation), anyway, imagine what the answer is to this conundrum of the mark.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In fact, Putin directed that any company or small government in Russia mandating the vaccine, be punished.

this is simply not true. Putin did exactly what Biden did for businesses. But I do not know what are rules for russian army.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

Three? Hold my corona...

Israel’s COVID Czar Tells Public To Prepare For FOURTH Pfizer Booster Shot

Despite Israel’s infection rate continuing to soar as the country has already administered a third injection of the Pfizer vaccine to 2.5 million Israelis, who risked losing their freedom of movement and association, doled out to the vaccinated via their totalitarian “green pass” health passport, Zarka says that the virus will not be beat and a fourth dose will soon be required. Given that that the virus is here and will continue to be here, we also need to prepare for a fourth injection,” Salman Zarka told Kan public radio, as reported by the Times of Israel.

Meanwhile, at the Pfizer factory...

I joking said several months ago a daily soma pill will be forthcoming, but I did not expect to see it this soon, let alone a Twice-Per-Day pill!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Israel is working with big pharma to push for boosters,

The big pharma knows that many Americans do no trust them, soo they are using Israel to push for information and dictating that everybody needs more boosters.

Watch for the phase of the whole crap or propaganda, Israel is becoming no very trustworthy.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oh look what I just found-

"Salman Zarka says COVID-19 is here to stay for and that next booster shot may be adjusted for variants: 'This is our life from now on, in waves' "

“Given that that the virus is here and will continue to be here, we also need to prepare for a fourth injection,” Salman Zarka told Kan public radio."

Is there any ending to this madness?

News link

edit on 5-9-2021 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

It will only end when people stop submitting to the genetic therapy "vaccine"

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
a conditional freedom is no freedom at all. blackmail is not choice. and i'm not about to embrace any normality that blackmails me for my freedom. this scamdemic power-grab is doomed. there is no possibility of 'persuading' 100% of the population to go along with this theatre. there is and always will be a sizeable and immovable percentage of 'refuseniks'. NOTHING can be said or threatened to change their minds. an insurmountable obstacle to the wet dreams of tyrannical despotism.

must try harder.
Man, that totally hyped me up.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

What if what if this whole thing had bieng the flu while they and those polticans who are pushing things like build back better were trying to push the ID 2020?

Maybe the ID 2020 are the vax passports? i have a problem whenever i hear polticans say "Build Back Better"

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Is very predictable, if you follow the pharma propaganda, the mu variant is going to be upon us right when the flu season starts in the US.

Boosters will be available when people starts to get sick with the flu but testing positive for covid.

Fear is a powerful weapon in the hands of the greedy and dirty.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

reminds me of that dude who was saying parents should be wearing masks at home at all times in front of their children

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

lol

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
a conditional freedom is no freedom at all. blackmail is not choice. and i'm not about to embrace any normality that blackmails me for my freedom. this scamdemic power-grab is doomed. there is no possibility of 'persuading' 100% of the population to go along with this theatre. there is and always will be a sizeable and immovable percentage of 'refuseniks'. NOTHING can be said or threatened to change their minds. an insurmountable obstacle to the wet dreams of tyrannical despotism.

must try harder.
Man, that totally hyped me up.

I had a dream 10 years ago that disturbed me beyond words.

In the dream, I was hanging in front of my family's cottage with close relatives and suddenly a massive bomb just drops off implying imminent death. As we see the fire coming towards us beyond the trees, we cling to one another in a circle and just before we get burn my dad tells me:
You were right.

Back then, I had no idea about the implications behind such a frightening vision.
But now, I feel like it was some kind of warning or at the very least, a glimpse about what might come in the future.
You see, I've been doing my best to search and honor the truth behind our reality and my family was the first to get confronted by these ideas of mine. Sadly, they mostly rejected all of them and even now they still insist they truly believe that our leaders are completely well intended. The thing that's truly ironic about all of this is that suddenly my dad has been telling me since Covid appeared without me ever asking for anything that if I happened to be right then well, he would gladly tell me so. Add this to the fact that in the last few years all of my close family have been setting ground in close proximity on the cottage domain.

So, after all those years and further consideration I concluded that my dream means as follow-

When my family will be united together at the cottage (which is happening right now as we speak) then a massive bomb shell (probably metaphorically implying a major realization) will drop and my family will have no choice but to acknowledge I did speak truth. The bad news is that it also means that they will only realize the delusions and lies they have been living in when it will be too late and it explode in our faces.

Truly #ed up...

edit on 5-9-2021 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung
a reply to: Robbo2006

I imagine a lot do. A degree doesn't mean one is competent at their job.

I bet a lot of them feel political pressure and anger because of that.

Coercion to save their careers perhaps. Like a lot of us commoners are feeling now with mandates; possibly losing our jobs.

I think a lot of scholars are in this position. Keep your mouth shut or face conscequences.

Who is in charge? Joe Biden himself stated "I'm instructed to take quesstions from...."

From who? Who's in charge?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Three? Hold my corona...

Israel’s COVID Czar Tells Public To Prepare For FOURTH Pfizer Booster Shot

Despite Israel’s infection rate continuing to soar as the country has already administered a third injection of the Pfizer vaccine to 2.5 million Israelis, who risked losing their freedom of movement and association, doled out to the vaccinated via their totalitarian “green pass” health passport, Zarka says that the virus will not be beat and a fourth dose will soon be required. Given that that the virus is here and will continue to be here, we also need to prepare for a fourth injection,” Salman Zarka told Kan public radio, as reported by the Times of Israel.

I joking said several months ago a daily soma pill will be forthcoming, but I did not expect to see it this soon, let alone a Twice-Per-Day pill!!!

Seriously, my man.

Do you want me to go in deep depression?

Honestly though, I don't even know what to say. From the looks of things, this reality of ours is ten thousand folds more disturbing than what we thought at first. All the crazy conspiracy theories that we danced with here on ATS are not even close to describe the amount of insanity being showcased on Planet Earth by our kind.

We are in serious trouble...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It won't last that long, time to get out of the cities while you can.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join