It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel now requires a 3rd dose of the vaccine to deserve to be free

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
You will never be free again if you don't comply to the demands of the Government. You will need to be injected with substances for the rest of your life that they claim are for your well-being. Even your childrens, you won't have any say in what goes into their bodies anymore.
Is this the future world you want our childrens to inherit? A society where even questionning the powers that be is considered a crime.

This is some serious stuff we are going through right now whether you want to acknowledge it or not. The concept of liberty is being rewritten once again. Not so long ago, we were slaves to the leaders of this world. We fought so hard to overcome it and now we are letting it slip right in front of our noses for the fear of a stupid virus.

Make no mistake.
The ennemy will stop at nothing to get what they want. If you believed humanity fight for freedom and equality was over and not worth fighting for, you're in for a massive delusion.

As a matter of proof, look at this article about a new reality in Israel-

Israel fully vaccinated need three doses to be free

Embrace the coming of this new normal.
edit on 5-9-2021 by St0rD because: Typo

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

So long as Israel doesn't mandate the vaccine(s), nobody should care what their health experts say about such a barely lethal virus.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Well of course, I just read in the 'top' threads section that Fauci has said that now 3 shots are required to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, I read in another thread the sums of money Pfizer was making off of this vax and how they are prepared to issue at least one booster every 12 months (like the flu shot they said).

If all that isn't enough, Fauci is saying that a new strain, the mu strain is here. Someone said it earlier, but we know how these people love to poke fun at us in our faces knowing that most can't see it, but they refer to the common person as chattle (or cattle), so I think skipping echo and foxtrot (which may be a little to sexy) and going straight to the sound made by cows is, possibly, purposeful.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well that's the story.

It is mandated to have access to society as a whole. Look at the article, they blatantly state that if you don't get a third shot you will be denied any form of basic freedoms.
As #ed up as it sounds, this will unfortunately happen in most countries around the world if people don't fight against it.

The future is getting grimmer and grimmer I'm afraid.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It won't end at 3. 4 is coming in a few months. If it does not work, try and try again. Heart problems? Your groans will fall on deaf ears.
edit on 5-9-2021 by munchinschorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

That is one hell of a funny analogy...

"MOOOOOOOO"

... and it's kinda disturbing it's even a possibility to be considered. Either way, we are already clearly just numbers in the system and even more with the coming of the QR code. They even talking about implementing vaccine passport right under our skin. You know, just like cattle.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a conditional freedom is no freedom at all. blackmail is not choice. and i'm not about to embrace any normality that blackmails me for my freedom. this scamdemic power-grab is doomed. there is no possibility of 'persuading' 100% of the population to go along with this theatre. there is and always will be a sizeable and immovable percentage of 'refuseniks'. NOTHING can be said or threatened to change their minds. an insurmountable obstacle to the wet dreams of tyrannical despotism.

must try harder.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Next stop. Vax Gestapo and the night of a thousand kicking down of doors.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

"MOOOOOOOO"

... and it's kinda disturbing it's even a possibility to be considered. Either way, we are already clearly just numbers in the system and even more with the coming of the QR code. They even talking about implementing vaccine passport right under our skin. You know, just like cattle.

Oh yeah, I've always believed that this would end in being chipped. Always. As a man of faith I have to question whether or not this is the coming mark (something people have been asking for, literally, eons). Check out this video if you haven't seen it before...very telling. And don't forget the password...moo.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
a conditional freedom is no freedom at all. blackmail is not choice. and i'm not about to embrace any normality that blackmails me for my freedom. this scamdemic power-grab is doomed. there is no possibility of 'persuading' 100% of the population to go along with this theatre. there is and always will be a sizeable and immovable percentage of 'refuseniks'. NOTHING can be said or threatened to change their minds. an insurmountable obstacle to the wet dreams of tyrannical despotism.

must try harder.

I'm with you brother, all the way. The only problem as I see it is if the "refusniks" become such a minority as to be dealt with in other ways (remember all the vids of Wal-Marts fenced with barb wire facing in?).

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

From what I read, 5% of the population refuse vax no matter what. Even if police arrests them.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

"MOOOOOOOO"

Very clever. Next steps will be the Bahaaa variant.

At some point, we've got to expect those that blindly accepted the jabs will begin to regain some level of intelligence and say no more. We shall see.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: munchinschorn

From what I read, 5% of the population refuse vax no matter what. Even if police arrests them.

Good! I'm glad to hear that, but to reiterate my previous point, 5% may be a manageable number for these people. I'm not trying to snipe at you, God forbid. I hope like hell you're right, I'm just not entirely certain you are...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Well that's the story.

It is mandated to have access to society as a whole. Look at the article, they blatantly state that if you don't get a third shot you will be denied any form of basic freedoms.
As #ed up as it sounds, this will unfortunately happen in most countries around the world if people don't fight against it.

The future is getting grimmer and grimmer I'm afraid.

Because I'm not a subscriber to the Wall Street Journal, I could not read the article. But I did read your Opening Post. It's a shame if Israel mandates being vaccinated. Russia does not mandate it. In fact, Putin directed that any company or small government in Russia mandating the vaccine, be punished.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift

"MOOOOOOOO"

Very clever. Next steps will be the Bahaaa variant.

At some point, we've got to expect those that blindly accepted the jabs will begin to regain some level of intelligence and say no more. We shall see.

Well, on the fringe of vax conspiracy there are those who believe (not saying I'm one, just citing things I've heard) that the vax will actually be used as a form of control over the vaccinated. I've heard they've found nano-tech in the vax, metal (I'm sure we've all heard how it can turn some magnetic). I know this is some far out there stuff, my only point is if it is something on that level of nefariousness, then I suppose we won't be able to count on a return to normalcy amongst those who have received the vax.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Who really wants to be part of a society that requires having to take a shot to be in close proximity to other people. The shot will always be behind the virus it's designed for. Therefore the lockdowns will now be permanent anyway. If anyone thinks that a completely unnatural product will be tolerated by the human body is just deluded as it is just another form of pollution.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Now that the genetic therapy technology has been used to create immune responses similar to vaccines the next logical step is using this technology for genetic modification.

The can has been opened. Pandora's box.

Mark this post and in five to ten years come back.

edit on 5-9-2021 by Zitterbewegung because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Scientists arent having any luck with this, they must feel that their worthless at the moment.

edit on 5-9-2021 by Robbo2006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

I imagine a lot do. A degree doesn't mean one is competent at their job.

I bet a lot of them feel political pressure and anger because of that.

Coercion to save their careers perhaps. Like a lot of us commoners are feeling now with mandates; possibly losing our jobs.

edit on 5-9-2021 by Zitterbewegung because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: munchinschorn

They will problary blame the heart issues on covid already an Study is backing the vaxs even the recently banned AZ vax. They cant cover this up forever.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join