It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a veteran I demand the immediate resignation of Lloyd Austin and Mark Milley

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The Sec. of Defense, Lloyd Austin and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley need to resign immediately.

Their handling of this situation has been pathetic. They left Americans behind. They are political figures and not the military and (former) military that they should have been.

Biden gave the order, they followed it up.

They should have immediately resigned then and perhaps lives could have been saved.

But they put their tails between their legs and followed the orders of a piss-poor leader.

Right now we have 6 planes full of people being held hostage by a terrorist group. These two men OWN this. THEY could have, should have, had the balls to stand up to our Coward-In-Chief.

But they didn't.

I have never been in combat. I'm no hero like so many others are. But I NEVER brought shame to the uniform I wore proudly. I faithfully served and when the time came, I left.

Honorably.

Austin, Milley, remember what you might have been once.

Perhaps you once were honerable men and good soldiers, remember what that felt like and do the honerable thing and resign.

Signed,

A Veteran.
edit on 5-9-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I agree.

Signed
A Vietnam Veteran

MIM

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Those two clowns should have been fired when all the crap in Afghanistan came down, including the entire DOD appointees by the senile biden and he should have been gone with them.

Wait for the mid terms, if the house and senate shift all t his incompetent piece of crap are going to jump the boat.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Lol I have some things I need to send to you in your private mail at some point soon. I cannot do it right now I’m on mobile but what I have for you will blow your mind.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Yes, let's hope that we dont get the "freest most fairest election ever 2.0" I'm not a Trump guy, really not a Biden guy. But the 2020 elections stink of corruption and subterfuge so bad you can smell em from here. They did it once, I'm sure they will do it again.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Looking forward to it, Brother.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I agree.
I think Milley suffers from little man syndrome, kinda like Fauci.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
"Just following orders" is the excuse of conscripts, not the honor of men worthy of these jobs.

These two need to go, along with Secretary of State Blinken (fitting name for this catstrophe) and Biden himself.

But if none resign, who are going to remove them? Pelosi and Schumer?? God please... and help us until the midterms and 2024.
edit on 5-9-2021 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

I don't think Blinken has ever served.

Reports do say he had a hand in the Benghazi fiasco that led to the deaths of 4 Americans, so he does have that on his resume.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder what China has on these traitors. Or maybe its money, but this was a planned failure. And hunters laptop proves Biden is owned by China, and all this failure makes China the big winner. The equipment we left insures we will have to go back to "protect" the middle east.

China will partner with the Taliban to mine the rare earth minerals, minorities and Christians will be the next ughers. And will be used as slaves. Our weapons will be used against Israel and we will go back for another 20 years.

I actually emailed the Whitehouse and said "get your ass back over there and rescue those kids" I also called him a bastard accused him of obeying his Chinese overlords, etc. I'm sure the FBI will be by shortly. But I am fed up!!!!!!!

edit on 5-9-2021 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Check your mail (sock-o)
edit on 5-9-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Biden gave the order, they followed it up.

Which they had every right , under military code , to disobey orders they felt were not made by a sound mind and with good judgement .
They could have relieved Joe Biden of command .(but not of the presidency)

Lots of could've , would've , should've .

From a nobody .
(If folks only knew)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I whole heartedly agreed with the pull out of Afghanistan

However

The pull out was probably the worst military blunder I’ve ever seen

Absolutely they must all resign immediately

It couldn’t have gone any worst

This is horrific incompetence

I believe even I could have predicted the rapid collapse of Afghanistan army

They were playing for a pay check all along and that’s almost common knowledge amongst the none woke retards

MILLEY is a woke turd,
Period, Dumb as a box of rocks, away with the fairies, resign and investigate how he was even posted such a position, corruption and kock sucking obviously
edit on 5-9-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Afghan vet here, all I can say is...I'm extremely disappointed and angry. Any 19-25 year old E-3-E-5 with boots on the ground would tell you that pulling out so abruptly, would be a disaster. They knew what would happen, but they did it anyway. Why?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freemind4eve
Afghan vet here, all I can say is...I'm extremely disappointed and angry. Any 19-25 year old E-3-E-5 with boots on the ground would tell you that pulling out so abruptly, would be a disaster. They knew what would happen, but they did it anyway. Why?

Because something else is happening us peons don't quite understand yet.

Whatever it is, it probably isn't in our best interests.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Both, like many others, are Democrat puppets probably under blackmail and "yardstick" slapping 😠

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Both, like many others, are Democrat puppets probably under blackmail and "yardstick" slapping 😠

certain females are allowed to slap me with yard sticks, its not only encouraged it is also graded.

that is all

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I agree, but I'm going to sh!t in one hand and hope in the other and see which one fills up faster.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: xuenchen

certain females are allowed to slap me with yard sticks, its not only encouraged it is also graded.

that is all

there are certain demographics that will pay for that type of attention.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

It had to be said.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join