It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospital Debunks Fake News Story Of Ivermectin Overdoses

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ivermectin works, it saved my best friend's life. Everyone is #ting on it, suggesting it's a horse dewormer and can't be used in other circumstances. Well to hell with them, because my friend would be dead if he didn't take Invermectin. Heart worm is horrible, but it can be beat. He's the best dog and now that he's healthy and I'm vaccinated, we can live long and happy lives together.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This story has become humorous because of the massive left push about it.

I wish folks that pushed this as being real would go ahead and sacrifice themselves on the sword and never be allowed to speak about anything that requires critical thinking again.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Remember when they found parasites in the vaccine samples among a host of other #e
?

That's why ivermectin is getting # on

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: infolurker

This is interesting, my daughter told me of some overdoses, but nobody dead, just stomach upset, you know diarrhea, some vomiting and discomfort from the one for animals.

The thing is that people have to make sure that they are not 1 tone horse or cow, soo many do not try to measure their body weight to match doses.

Did they mention the Covid infected bears attacking people. Covid bears people! It is reported that each attack victim died from Covid.

And the COVID infected sharknados!!! OMG!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: marg6043

This is interesting, my daughter told me of some overdoses, but nobody dead, just stomach upset, you know diarrhea, some vomiting and discomfort from the one for animals.

The thing is that people have to make sure that they are not 1 tone horse or cow, soo many do not try to measure their body weight to match doses.

Did they mention the Covid infected bears attacking people. Covid bears people! It is reported that each attack victim died from Covid.

And the COVID infected sharknados!!! OMG!!!

I have seen those documentaries "Sharknado 1 - 5) but nothing is ever reported about these events on MSM.

Shocking.....

edit on 7-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I would love for Joe Rogan to sue the tar out of everyone that ran the "Horse dewormer" BS.

I am in Oklahoma... and as soon as I read that story, I knew it was bullcrap. I think some "journalist" made it up. I'm not even sure this doctor that is alleged to have made the statements, was the source of the story.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I don't see why everyone derides it without doing even a cursory internet search for research papers documenting the potential mechanisms of action. Seems Ivermectin is worthy of serious study, potentially HCQ as well but haven't seen enough data.

I just got over covid without Ivermectin or HCQ - 31 year old male. While it was rough, it was about 5 days chills and body aches, then fever broke and hasn't come back. Smell and taste did disappear on day 5, but it's now returning a bit here at day 12. Luckily I work from home at this time, so no trouble quarantining. I have not yet received any covid vaccinations. Really wasn't too bad though, lasted a tad bit longer but wasn't too far off from something like Rhinovirus or flu.

I did continue my snus habit lightly, to combat fatigue primarily, but was also reading that nicotine may inhibit expression of the IL-6 cytokine, so a good preliminary excuse if nothing else. XD

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888

I would love for Joe Rogan to sue the tar out of everyone that ran the "Horse dewormer" BS.

I am in Oklahoma... and as soon as I read that story, I knew it was bullcrap. I think some "journalist" made it up. I'm not even sure this doctor that is alleged to have made the statements, was the source of the story.

And some users here still argue journalists only report the truth, it’s their job to be unbiased lols

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

LOL how many confirmed just completely made up stories have theybeen outed for?

Remember ABC played the footage of Turkey bombing the kurds turned out to be from Kentucky and they played it on world news now and good morning America.

How about the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

The he drank fish tank cleaner story

Or Trump called all the soldiers who died cowards and losers lOL

Nik Sandman lol

He liked to be peed on by Russian hookers lol

The fake transcript Schiff read of the Ukraine call

And countless others

As soon as people realize every single thing they say is a lie then some progress can be made

"Every single thing". What, like we aren't pulled out of Afghanistan? The sports results? Everything?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: and14263
I can't see where it says gunshot victims are being turned away?

it's in the OP,

Oklahoma's ERs are so backed up with people overdosing on ivermectin that gunshot victims are having to wait to be treated, a doctor says

www.insider.com...

It says "wait to be treated".

FFS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join