It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Elder and the California election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Yes, the evil left will cheat and game the system.

It has worked well for them in the past.

Of course they will. Easy peasy compared to Biden's 80 million votes.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I voted for recall, and selected Larry as replacement. I also tracked my ballot online. It was accepted. I also have the same feeling as you. Progressives are some of the lowest lying, cheating disgusting scum on Earth, and they will continue to cheat right up until they find their lying asses in Hell.

But you don't know for sure that your ballot won't be "flipped" to Newsom at 3am on Election night.

I most certainly suspect it will. Newsom is Pelosi's nephew. He was supposedly adopted into the Getty family. So he likely has a disgusting bloodline heritage. Hopefully they get caught red handed this time, and that causes people to revisit the Presidential election fraud. This sort of fraud should require publicly displayed execution, immediately following a speedy trial. It should also be made into a public holiday, so everyone could watch. Mandatory viewing by all adults would be appropriate as well.
edit on 5-9-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It’s pretty remarkable that CA has never had a minority or female governor. All rich white males.

Time for that finally change.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well, at least Larry threatened his GF with a .45, he's got that in his favor.

www.kcra.com...#

He should have his "lock and Load" contingent solid.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
There are more than twice as many democrats in cali. than conservative voters. If Mr. Elder gets elected, it's because he cheated and the dembs should contest the election....

The dembs in cal. are unified and the GOP is a hot mess with different factions fighting each other.

elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov...

Also Larry has some heavy baggage...one of the reasons he is having trouble keeping corporates sponsorship.

www.latimes.com...

I didnt see any baggage here. A female accusing him of checking to see if his gun was loaded. Maybe because he didnt trust her?

He said the N word in a comedy show years ago. Hay ya’ll, hes BLACK, he gets a pass, particularly decades ago, in a bit about OJ Simpson. Oh, such heavy bags!

And hes a conservative. Oh no!

And they are investigating his money stuff. Of course they are. Hes conservative. Means NOTHING to be ‘investigated’.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
They need to watch their "Inboxes" 🔍😃🔎

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I voted for Newsom to be recalled. I was going to vote for Elder but a black friend called and said Elder was tatooing his girlfriends. Not that I care. I just picked the next on the list. Sheriff Stoner. I just want to get rid of any VAXXX 666 tard that seeks to force everyone to get the deadly vaccine.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
More power to all of you for voting...

I wish I still believed in the system.

I'll never vote again.

I'll never say, "Yes, THIS person deserves to make decisions for me".

Those days are gone.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It looks like the Republicans are going to accuse Newsom of election fraud even before the recall.

www.rawstory.com...

Newsome should also file an election fraud on Elder....In fact the dembs should challenge the GOP in every race, local, county, state and federal.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes....
edit on 6-9-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Their has been fraud. Republicans aren't letting this fraud slip by anymore. They are on video stealing ballots. They need to go to prison to be made an example of.

Fact checker sites are springing up by the hundreds to cover and defend the fraud.

Concerns mount over voter fraud in Newsom recall

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Heard an intriguing thing, theory says let elder or another republican win the the legislature 🖤 cks everything then next election they can go we gave them a shot they are terrible.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
I feel like he is about to be cheated in a way that would make Biden blush. Is there any way they will allow him to be elected? Is there a straw that will break the camels back and stop the election cheating?

FEAR NOT!

Larry Elder is sending a secret weapon to finish burying Governor Newsom next week.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Hmm... Seems Most Peeps in this Video are WHITE Progressive Liberal , Marxists . Communists , RACISTS .

MOST Afro Americans in this Country Should be Highly OUTRAGED by this Blatant Show of Ignorant Behavior IF they ( Have a Pair Between their Legs ) , and VOICE their Disdain Right Now to these Leftist Scum who HATE America So Dearly ! ............ !

edit on 8-9-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Getting tired of the LOSERS always claiming fraud. Bet if ya won, ya wouldn't.

But you are just fine with cheaters claiming victory. We know.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

They have also made printing your ballot legal too.

Whah... like nothing can go wrong with printing your own ballot... I mean, ballots.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Airport Intercom HACKED: Recall Newsom gets paged at the airport.
Hilarious

video
twitter.com...

youtube
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Well, at least Larry threatened his GF with a .45, he's got that in his favor.

www.kcra.com...#

He should have his "lock and Load" contingent solid.

Ah here is the bimbo eruption right on schedule.

Silently checking to see if a gun is loaded and putting it away again isnt a threat, is it?

Did she report it at the time? Its her word against his. Nothingburger.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join