It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question, Let loose the Prognosticators

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I was just thinking as I peruse the many threads on here, mostly of course about the COVID situation but others as well, that the ATS community is absolutely amazing, filled with people of such intellect and imagination, yet so often not in agreement (I swear I've been convinced of something by one persons post and then swayed by the next).

And so, I thought to pose a question for this diverse community in order to elicit members thoughts to a question that truly has no discernably correct answer, but rather to serve as an open-space for this collection of brilliant weirdos. The question is this:

What do you think the world will look like in 5 years?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I think the world in five year's time will be in the midst of the Tribulation. I and Christians won't be going through it, but more can be found out about this time in the book of Revelation. (Located in The Bible.)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
I think the world in five year's time will be in the midst of the Tribulation. I and Christians won't be going through it, but more can be found out about this time in the book of Revelation. (Located in The Bible.)

Ha! Fine answer (though I am not a pre-trib rapture guy). I had to laugh, however, at how you ended your post with "found...in The Book of Revelation (Located in The Bible). I don't know if you were being funny or not, but still made me laugh. I'm pretty sure most people know where to find The Book of Revelation...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
it will look like the movie Idiocracy

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

The United States will have a new President .

China will have gained a much stronger hold on the world , Most of society will be vaccinated because it is obvious they are not going to let this Virus go it's there meal ticket to more power.

Honestly 5 years is not that long , don't get me wrong a lot can change in five years but I don't see anything major happening .

Perhaps a new War , but that's no surprise really.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Insanity.

Clown World is definitely an accurate description.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven

Ha! O' brother...I can't disagree with you on that one at all...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

The United States will have a new President .

China will have gained a much stronger hold on the world , Most of society will be vaccinated because it is obvious they are not going to let this Virus go it's there meal ticket to more power.

Honestly 5 years is not that long , don't get me wrong a lot can change in five years but I don't see anything major happening .

Perhaps a new War , but that's no surprise really.

Thanks for the reply. I agree with what you said save for your notion that 5 years is not that long. It used to not be that long, but now everyday is equal to what used to be years back in "the before time". The scale has, literally, gone hyperbolic.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Very good!

Same here.

I also think this will be about the time that those still alive in Israel will come to the realization that their Messiah has come and gone, and will weep for Him, as if they had lost their own child. Those who are left will begin to evangelize the world.

Earth's population will be greatly decreased by five years from now. Evil behavior will be greatly increased. Those who become Christians during that time will be persecuted and slaughtered worldwide.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The Bezos will have more money, you'll have less and DBCowboy will be hairier.

link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Insanity.

Clown World is definitely an accurate description.

Have not seen Clown World, but the inference alone paints a fairly clear picture.

link   
If by the world you mean the planet, it will be much the same as it is today as for the people who live in this world. Not much different:

2 Timothy 3:1-9 (NLT) You should also know this, Timothy, that in the last days there will be very difficult times. 2 For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred. 3 They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self-control; they will be cruel and have no interest in what is good. 4 They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God. 5 They will act as if they are religious, but they will reject the power that could make them godly. You must stay away from people like that. 6 They are the kind who work their way into people’s homes and win the confidence of vulnerable women who are burdened with the guilt of sin and controlled by many desires. 7 Such women are forever following new teachings, but they never understand the truth. 8 And these teachers fight the truth just as Jannes and Jambres fought against Moses. Their minds are depraved, and their faith is counterfeit. 9 But they won’t get away with this for long. Someday everyone will recognize what fools they are, just as happened with Jannes and Jambres.

I think the above accurately describes the nature/character of the globalists and their followers of scientism in this modern age.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The Bezos will have more money, you'll have less and DBCowboy will be hairier.

C'mon man! I thought I was going to get some serious posts on this thread, but you come right out of the gate with your ridiculous theories. I mean seriously, can DBCowboy get any hairier???

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

That or a version of ‘Mad Max’. If one in the ‘Idiocracy’ finds a button and says “What does this one do?” Click, whoosh, mushrooms sprouting all over.

There is no minimum safe distance for stupidity.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenmonet
If by the world you mean the planet, it will be much the same as it is today as for the people who live in this world. Not much different:

2 Timothy 3:1-9 (NLT) You should also know this, Timothy, that in the last days there will be very difficult times. 2 For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred. 3 They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self-control; they will be cruel and have no interest in what is good. 4 They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God. 5 They will act as if they are religious, but they will reject the power that could make them godly. You must stay away from people like that. 6 They are the kind who work their way into people’s homes and win the confidence of vulnerable women who are burdened with the guilt of sin and controlled by many desires. 7 Such women are forever following new teachings, but they never understand the truth. 8 And these teachers fight the truth just as Jannes and Jambres fought against Moses. Their minds are depraved, and their faith is counterfeit. 9 But they won’t get away with this for long. Someday everyone will recognize what fools they are, just as happened with Jannes and Jambres.

I think the above accurately describes the nature/character of the globalists and their followers of scientism in this modern age.

Ohhh...that was a Bible quote! I thought you were just copy and pasting something that rolled of the AP. My bad.

Very apropos. I was happy to see your inclusion of the religion known as 'scientism'. People don't mention this enough, but it should be discussed and often. Science no longer equals strict truth, but rather a faith.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
I mean seriously, can DBCowboy get any hairier???

Yes, once we stopped taking him to the groomer.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

First the Bible says nothing about a Tribulation or a Rapture or any of it for that matter .

Secondly what if instead of thinking God is going to save us from this terrible Universe , We become apart of it ?

I'm tired of people thinking God is going to fix everything , it's a cop-out .
edit on 5-9-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

That or a version of ‘Mad Max’. If one in the ‘Idiocracy’ finds a button and says “What does this one do?” Click, whoosh, mushrooms sprouting all over.

There is no minimum safe distance for stupidity.

Everything you said was terrifying save for mushrooms sprouting all over the place. Kind of a hellish Utopia if you ask me...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
I mean seriously, can DBCowboy get any hairier???

Yes, once we stopped taking him to the groomer.

Well, take him back! Pandemic be damned!

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Hmmmm....

It's astounding;
Time is fleeting;
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely...

Not for very much longer...

I've got to keep control
I remember doing the time-warp
Drinking those moments when
The Blackness would hit me

And the void would be calling...

Let's do the time-warp again

It's just a jump to the left

Then a step to the right

With your hands on your hips

You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insane

It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me
So you can't see me, no, not at all
In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention
Well secluded, I see all

With a bit of a mind flip;

You're into the time slip;

And nothing can ever be the same;

You're spaced out on sensation

Like you're under SEDATION

Let's do the time-warp again.
Let's do the time-warp again.

So, In summary - Pretty much the same freak-show it is today! Just running on an endless loop, as society becomes more more depraved and inbred with each breeding cycle.

And it just wouldn't be right without the visuals to go with it! ...

edit on 9/5/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join