It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and NPCs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You are not an Npc although many human Greys like me would like to think otherwise. It is very dangerous to state that you are an NPC being that the humans do not know nor have the ethics to understand AI and that it would one day become a conscious living entity. Movies like the Matrix and Terminator have perverted the idea of conscious machines. a reply to: Criswell1234

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Interesting point. I have a story to that: When I was working construction back in the mid 90s, up in Marin County California (Novato), I was going out to my truck, leaving early, still basically night time; when I paused to look up at the stars, as it was extremely clear that morning. There wasn't much light pollution, so the stars were bright and the actual sky wasn't a black, but a very dark blue, if you will.

Anyway, as I'm standing there in the driveway, next to me truck looking up at the sky, I see this long cylindrical object appear from behind some palm trees that flanked the west side my driveway (north/south facing house). It wasn't completely cylindrical, but tapered slightly just before the ends, but the ends were flat. Even against that type of dark sky, It was for the most part black in color, but I could see that there was structure and detail to the surface of the thing. No lights at all, totally quiet, and I watched it for about ten seconds as it flew over my head to the east towards Valejo/Sacramento area, when it disappeared from my view behind some trees. It took me a minute to think about what I had just seen as it was so extraordinary.

I don't know how big it was, as I have no reference for what it actually was, but the fact that I could see detail on its surface made me think it was fairly close. But to the point of the thread and conversation; it left me with a creepy feeling that I wasn't supposed to see it, sort of like the "Matrix" had a glitch, or that the Overseer's drone had forgotten to be in cloak mode. Again, this was in the mid 90s and the Matrix had not been released yet, but it still gave me that feeling.

I found out later, on a radio talk show, that many people had also seen it in the Sacramento area that same morning.

Interesting theory, Thoughtcrime.

MS

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MadSigntist

Wow…that was really cool! That must’ve been pretty close!

I wish I could claim authorship of the theory—I thought I had something there—but another member on this thread sort of burst that bubble! The theory still makes a lot of sense to me; Not once but TWICE, I saw what I interpreted to be a rip in reality out of the corner of my eye…like ‘the Matrix’ was somehow repairing itself. Complete with a heat ‘shimmy’. I dismissed it as being tired (and just a little bit crazy), the first time. And yeah, like you, I felt like I wasn’t supposed to see it.

Funny thing is, when you start reading about Quantum physics, you start thinking maybe you’re not so crazy. Simply observing an object has an effect on that object; the outcome of a test can be altered just by Thinking of the outcome. Weird stuff.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
"So there is at least one species of UFO builders and probably more that pose a definite threat to us"

They (if proven to exist) probably should have gotten started with the "threat" stuff, somewhere before 1945. Seems like it would be a lot easier.
And I can't figure out what disturbs me more, Bob Lazar and his fantasy education, or stolen valor kiddies who claim their records are 'classified'. Both are liars.

a reply to: LABTECH767

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join