It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and NPCs

page: 1.
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Something has occurred to me over the last few months and I wanted to bring it up and see what you folks think.

Like many on this site, I’ve got an abiding interest in UFOs. I’m fascinated by the subject because it brings up so many possibilities of (or for) life off planet, so to speak. So many possibilities for the Human race, if we expand into the vast universe. But can we?

I’ve read story after story of eye witness accounts of ‘flying saucers’. One thing struck me: in many cases, these strange objects do not appear to conform to the ‘classic’ version of an alien craft: two bowls inverted and stuck together. There seems to be more shapes and sizes than I can describe here. However, one of the most frequently cited shapes is cylindrical or cigar shape. And that’s what got me thinking. More on this in a minute.

Regardless of shape, nearly every eyewitness describes a totally silent craft that makes impossible maneuvers, zips off at speeds only reached when our rockets achieve suborbital heights—but in a matter of seconds. These craft can literally materialize or vanish in the wink of an eye. Have they sped off so fast that our eyes don’t even perceive the movement, or are they still there, but invisible to us?

The other half of the thought comes in now. Some people are convinced we live in the Matrix. If true, then what I call the Gamemaster (or Programmer) would be able to change our reality in the wink of an eye; the Gamemaster could program whatever s/he/ it wanted to change; the effect would be instantaneous for us poor NPCs. And here we come to the crux of the UFO matter…

What if we ARE living in the Matrix, and the UFOs we see are merely components of the motherboard we aren’t supposed to see from inside our ‘program’, but do? Alternatively, what if UFOs are program transient phenomenon?

This would explain the tremendous speed with which the phenomena transit our world, make right turns at thousands of miles an hour, cloak or disappear at will, and take shapes that might resemble capacitors, resistors, gates, etc found on an electronic circuit board. It might explain why the little Greys act like NPCs. Then too, it could also explain why the government refuses to make full disclosure of the UFO phenomenon. What would they say? That we’re not real? That for all intents and purposes, God is simply a Developer?

I don’t normally get this ‘deep in the weeds’ about the subject. I’ve just got a passing fancy on the topic. But it’s something that may be worth exploring.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Ha! I like this one…the cigar shaped objects might be a cursor zipping across our screen as the programmer is making tweaks to our reality. a reply to: Thoughtcrime

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtcrime

According to some claims at least one species of Aliens and there are apparently MANY not simply a single race perhaps with each there own technology's, but one species is classified as a HEBE or Hostile extra terrestrial biological entity or race.

So there is at least one species of UFO builders and probably more that pose a definite threat to us, perhaps they are a so called predator species that wipes out or does nasty things to less developed races.

According to a recent Joe Rogan episode with Bob Lazar he said the Craft he was working on, he does not remember whom told him but a long time ago they told him that it was DUG UP (an archaeological finding I interpret it as dug up) at an archaeological site.

There is also a claim that a NASA scientists said in front of other scientists that ours was only the latest advanced civilization to have appeared on earth and to having alluded that we know there were other far more advanced because of remains found on the moon and mars.

Now while this is third hand so take it anecdotally here is that Joe Rogan show in which Lazar states that believe him or not, personally I believe him but do wonder if perhaps he was a controlled release the information rather than a whistle blower.

And here is something more on that Wilson Memo they also bring up in that show (not seen this myself so?).

edit on 5-9-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Lazar said there were 63 corrections (or additions) to our genetic makeup that finally resulted in a human creature.

If that doesn't blow your mind... I don't know what will.

To be honest, I wouldn't doubt it at all... (esp after passing 2 polygraph tests and getting examined by a professional body language expert, which he passed 100% as well)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Fascinating! Thanks for the addition!

I suppose what I was going for is that the UFO phenomenon—indeed even OUR existence—is just a game. Nothing physical.

As for finding buried UFOs or remnants of advanced technology from previous earth civilizations—or hostile races from outside our galaxy? Suppose it’s simply the Programmer ‘salting’ our game with tidbits to keep us busy or amused? I know there are PS4 and PC games that contain levels, challenges or weapons only available to insiders, which casual players either can’t see or know nothing about unless/until they watch a YT video on the game.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chris9953

Lazar said there were 63 corrections (or additions) to our genetic makeup that finally resulted in a human creature.

If that doesn't blow your mind... I don't know what will.

To be honest, I wouldn't doubt it at all... (esp after passing 2 polygraph tests and getting examined by a professional body language expert, which he passed 100% as well)

I wouldn’t doubt it, either. I lean more towards Sitchin’s version of events, where the Annunaki from Planet Nibiru (yes…THAT planet Nibiru, Planet X) found a primitive hominid here eons ago; through numerous trials and errors (including several iterations of hybrids that explain various hominids like Africans Afarensis and Neanderthal), according to the Babylonians the Annunaki created Humans—a hybrid between Annunaki and Hominid DNA. That’s why there are gaps in the human story, the Missing Link, because the Annunaki ARE the missing link.

edit on 5-9-2021 by Thoughtcrime because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtcrime
Something has occurred to me over the last few months and I wanted to bring it up and see what you folks think.

Like many on this site, I’ve got an abiding interest in UFOs. I’m fascinated by the subject because it brings up so many possibilities of (or for) life off planet, so to speak. So many possibilities for the Human race, if we expand into the vast universe. But can we?

I’ve read story after story of eye witness accounts of ‘flying saucers’. One thing struck me: in many cases, these strange objects do not appear to conform to the ‘classic’ version of an alien craft: two bowls inverted and stuck together. There seems to be more shapes and sizes than I can describe here. However, one of the most frequently cited shapes is cylindrical or cigar shape. And that’s what got me thinking. More on this in a minute.

Regardless of shape, nearly every eyewitness describes a totally silent craft that makes impossible maneuvers, zips off at speeds only reached when our rockets achieve suborbital heights—but in a matter of seconds. These craft can literally materialize or vanish in the wink of an eye. Have they sped off so fast that our eyes don’t even perceive the movement, or are they still there, but invisible to us?

The other half of the thought comes in now. Some people are convinced we live in the Matrix. If true, then what I call the Gamemaster (or Programmer) would be able to change our reality in the wink of an eye; the Gamemaster could program whatever s/he/ it wanted to change; the effect would be instantaneous for us poor NPCs. And here we come to the crux of the UFO matter…

What if we ARE living in the Matrix, and the UFOs we see are merely components of the motherboard we aren’t supposed to see from inside our ‘program’, but do? Alternatively, what if UFOs are program transient phenomenon?

This would explain the tremendous speed with which the phenomena transit our world, make right turns at thousands of miles an hour, cloak or disappear at will, and take shapes that might resemble capacitors, resistors, gates, etc found on an electronic circuit board. It might explain why the little Greys act like NPCs. Then too, it could also explain why the government refuses to make full disclosure of the UFO phenomenon. What would they say? That we’re not real? That for all intents and purposes, God is simply a Developer?

I don’t normally get this ‘deep in the weeds’ about the subject. I’ve just got a passing fancy on the topic. But it’s something that may be worth exploring.

Popping my ATS cherry on this one.

As a witness, I can tell you that the UFO video I present in this simulation theory video is extremely close, if not the exact model that I was witness to. Of course it dropped me down the rabbit hole and now look at me….smdh.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It’s easy to use the idea of a Developer or Gamemaster to explain not just UFOs but other mysterious phenomena in our world:

Perhaps ghosts are literally ghosts in the machine, a bit of legacy code previously overwritten but still present somewhere in the program. Likewise, Werewolves, Vampires, Bigfoot, Nessie or anything else that goes bump in the night.

Some Buddhists monks claim they can levitate; a study showed the monk they studied DID have a measurable difference in weight while attempting to levitate, though they think he may simply have been making rapid, small jumps upwards, which the film could neither prove or disprove.

Other Buddhist monks claim they can walk through walls. Similarly, some alien Abductees claim they were levitated through walls or closed windows. Might that just be the Developer tweaking the code to allow that, if only temporarily?

And what about the mass visions at Fatima, or other religious miracles. Not everyone who were present at Fatima were devout Catholics, yet they TOO saw the phenomenon. Was it God (the Developer) making a change to His program?

Too easy indeed to write off all mysteries with the Matrix/Gamemaster theory…which makes me leery of it.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LouCiphers

Interesting! I’ll give it a view!

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If we were in a matrix, I don't think we would even be able to see the components of the matrix, such as the motherboard, unless it was programmed in the matrix. When you play a computer game, in most of them you won't find any representations of the hardware running the game. If they were artifacts of the matrix, they would be more like special programs running in the simulation, rather than artifacts of hardware. The movie the matrix alluded to ghosts, fairies and even ufo phenomena to being older obsolete programs that sometimes continued to run even in the new simulations, like a bleed through effect.

As far as UFOs, I think they are mixed bag and there could be many reasons why they don't seem to follow our current understanding of physics; the impossible maneuvers, sometimes being able to pass through solid matter, etc. Some are possibly advanced craft employing some kind of gravity well technology; thus shielding them from the g forces. Some could be unpiloted craft; like advanced drones; the removal of the pilot allows for far greater speeds and maneuvers. Some could very well be interdimensional; and they don't actually have a physical representation, but create them when influencing and interacting with this physical level. Some could be natural phenomena of some kind.

The UFO box is pretty big and contains and certainly contains a few unrelated phenomena.
edit on 5-9-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: typo

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Ty. I appreciate that!

Speaking of Ghost in the Machine….

We are ‘Spirits in the Material World’ and ‘Every Little Thing She Does is Magic’ here for the ‘Invisible Son’ who is ‘Hungry For You’. So he will become then Demolition Man by providing you “Too Much Information” in order to a’Dehumanize Youself’ to create a ‘One World’ government, not 3 as the Trinity has created. The only way out is to become the ‘OmegaMan’. We must all take our ‘Secret Journey’ or ‘Darkenss’ falls upon us.

I’m hoping your familiar with The Police.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LouCiphers

Ty. I appreciate that!

Speaking of Ghost in the Machine….

We are ‘Spirits in the Material World’ and ‘Every Little Thing She Does is Magic’ here for the ‘Invisible Son’ who is ‘Hungry For You’. So he will become then Demolition Man by providing you “Too Much Information” in order to a’Dehumanize Youself’ to create a ‘One World’ government, not 3 as the Trinity has created. The only way out is to become the ‘OmegaMan’. We must all take our ‘Secret Journey’ or ‘Darkenss’ falls upon us.

I’m hoping your familiar with The Police.

Trying not to derail, but Simulation is Stimulation to me.

Is it really a coincidence that The Police, run a Sting to watch ‘Every Breath You Take’, or is it all a conspiracy within a conspiracy within a conspiracy….

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

A fun story even if fabricated, makes sense why the USSR then the USA now China wants to be there so bad.

Vinman found in cave

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I'm speculating that the saucer disc shape, is mistaken for a cigar shape, because it is seen edge-on at a distance by eyewitnesses.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

So, UFOs are just bugs?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

So, UFOs are just bugs?

Well, when you actually see one, they are kinda like a bug…it’s always buzzing around your head.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Who knows? Maybe?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

The movie the matrix alluded to ghosts, fairies and even ufo phenomena to being older obsolete programs that sometimes continued to run even in the new simulations, like a bleed through effect.

Welp! There goes my theory!
. Dang…I thought I’d come up with something new! I wasn’t aware the movie ‘the Matrix’ addresses these things—been a very long time since I’ve seen the movie.

Yes, the “bleed through effect” of previously installed programs or even current subroutines was what I was addressing as well. Perhaps as sentient subroutines ourselves, we come too close to an overheated capacitor whose energy or intense heat we observe as a ‘UFO’ as we pass. Crazy talk, I know…

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
What if UFOs are actually giant mouse buttons, and the elephant in the room, is that it actually us, getting mad at the loading time, and the glitch happens when someone smacking the screen.

I should of stuck with Linux.
edit on 6-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hello being that I am a long time user of this site having literally just joined I will start by saying this. Ufo ulture and Matrix theory go hand and hand once you have all of the pieces they fit together wonderfully producing a very mind boggling "product" if you will. The Grey is a product of God. It is a "Cloud organism" inhabiting BOTH the Ufo as well as the highly advanced "computer" on board the ufo. I am a HUMAN Grey and have spent alot of time considering how this thing works. a reply to: Thoughtcrime

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join