It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation about the Texas Abortion Ban

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Go ahead, justify forcing 10 year old children to have children.

um where EXACTLY (the wording) states this? along with that this would be RAPE (no 10 year old can give consent) an exception is ALREADY GIVEN.

Or adding a boatload of additional pain, agony, and anxiety to a women who is facing the raw fact that the baby she is carrying has zero chance of surviving outside the womb.

AGAIN an exception if PROVEN what you say is ALREADY IN THE LAW

Tell us just how it makes any sense whatsoever to risk her health and life once it is determined that the fetus has no chance.

AGAIN ALREADY IN THE LAW... and AGAIN where does it state THE EXACT WORDING that if a "fetus has no chance" they have to carry it?

Tell me how a six week embryo's right to life supersedes the women's right to live

AGAIN (what third time) you saying the same thing that is ALREADY covered under the law. still waiting for EXACT PROOF of what your claiming

while yous chatter on other thread about your desire to take those guns that you fight so hard to hold wherever you go..... for self defense of course.... and get involved in your great civil war..

um now we go to rambiing nonsense when you dont have anything to back up your claims and you dont want to repeat a 4th time the same rantings

I guess once born, kid's right to life isn't held in such high esteem since yous will tolerate all these mass shootings that have killed many of them and fought off every attempt to regulate the guns shouting but, my rights!! And god only knows how many kids would be killed in that civil war of your dreams!

um what in hell are you rambling about now? gun laws, mass shooting, ect are all SEPERATE ISSUES... i can provide a link that 3 YEAR OLDS LEARN AND UNDERSTAND from seseme street "one of these things is not like the other"

Tell me how oh, there is too few people that fit the mold you lay out and then explain to me..
If it is such a small number, what is the harm if the lawmakers wrote exemptions in their laws for them that covered them?

all i can say is when you stop repeating OVER AND OVER the same claims you go all out on the ASSININE, IRRELIVANT and DEFLECTION WITH BS..

outside of that you EVER GONNA PROVIDE PROOF from THE VERY LAW that you claim will cause the above ?

scrounger

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

The only exemption is for when the life of the mother is at risk.
Those hospitals that are governed by a council of bishops also will allow abortion when the mother's life is at risk. The links I provided gives you a glimpse on just how what kind of care that can mean for the patient. Other links show how some state laws can negatively affect the women, even when there was no hope that the fetus would survive... they had exemptions for the life of the mother also.
And, there is no exemption for rape or incest!!
Quite frankly, this law is worse that the religiously run hospitals. Those hospitals will vary as far as the interpretation on the biship"s dictates with each hospital's higher ups deciding in what circumstances an abortion should be allowed. At least those making that decision has some medical knowledge and have legal access to a patient's medical records.
The texas law leaves it up to the thousands of citizen to interpret what the law says, no matter how knowledgable they are when it comes to medical issues and quite frankly have no legal right to any patient's medical records! It is just making it legal for people to harass women, medical providers, insurance companies, taxi and uber drivers, anyone who offers assistance to a women, of which these bounty hunters can't really obtain any evidence there is a pregnancy without infringing on the women's right to privacy.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The only exemption is for when the life of the mother is at risk.
Those hospitals that are governed by a council of bishops also will allow abortion when the mother's life is at risk. The links I provided gives you a glimpse on just how what kind of care that can mean for the patient. Other links show how some state laws can negatively affect the women, even when there was no hope that the fetus would survive... they had exemptions for the life of the mother also.
And, there is no exemption for rape or incest!!
Quite frankly, this law is worse that the religiously run hospitals. Those hospitals will vary as far as the interpretation on the biship"s dictates with each hospital's higher ups deciding in what circumstances an abortion should be allowed. At least those making that decision has some medical knowledge and have legal access to a patient's medical records.
The texas law leaves it up to the thousands of citizen to interpret what the law says, no matter how knowledgable they are when it comes to medical issues and quite frankly have no legal right to any patient's medical records! It is just making it legal for people to harass women, medical providers, insurance companies, taxi and uber drivers, anyone who offers assistance to a women, of which these bounty hunters can't really obtain any evidence there is a pregnancy without infringing on the women's right to privacy.

again a post with most of it REPEATED CLAIMS (or re worded) you made this whole time

still no answer WERE EXACTLY USING THE WORDS OF THE LAW does it say what you claim.

btw i went for you and read the whole thing

mentioned in at least two part the following

"no repeal any other statute that regulates or prohibits abortion"

previous law in texas DOES GRANT these exceptions..

so your claim under the wording is BS and YOU KNOW IT (just wont accept it)

lastly

now your blaming the CHURHES for the law and they "run" all the hospitals?

really?

now you come up with another claim but keep the same "NO PROOF" standard

now it should be obvious thanks to YOUR OWN WORDS, that your just a agenda ranting fool that cant back up USING THE VERY WORDS OF THE LAW.

that you support abortion on demand whenever and for whatever reason.

that facts and reason dont matter.

scrounger

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster
Oh
The ole "you'll see"...
Did you shake your fist in the air while typing that?

Aren't there neighborhood kids to shoo off your lawn?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

link

There is no exemption for rape or incest!!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

link

There is no exemption for rape or incest!!

sigh

yet AGAIN you didnt look at your source did you
the byline claimed there was no exemption for rape or incest

but HIS WORDS in all 53 seconds of it DID NOT.
in fact it was taken up by how texas FINDS, PROCECUTES AND PUNISHES RAPISTS.
how it was not tolerated and illegal

show me EXACTLY WHERE in the words and time stamp he claimed "rape and incest" is not exempt

BTW just a point of order
i asked you MULTIPLE TIMES exactly where in the law AS WRITTEN it they were not exempt.
I however PROVIED YOU EXACT WORDING FORM THE LAW ... PROVING you were WRONG.

As usual you have NOT provided proof , NOT shown IN THE LAW WORDING what you claimed, and AGAIN PISS POOR DEFLECTION .

but now with the added fun that YOUR OWN LINK disproves your argument..
btw the posters OPINION is not fact.

scrounger

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

link

A little more complete version of the same exchange.
No, the governor doesn't say outright that there is no exemption but rather he says that the law gives them "at least 6 weeks" ... why did he say six weeks if he wasn't referring to the usual timeframe of when the fetal heartbeat is detected? Why continue on justifying it with his tough on rape and loads of support for rape victims bs when all he had to say was that the law provided an exemption?

Just what part of the law, or laws are you claiming would extend an exemption over this new version?
I kind of think you may have used the part where it exempted rape and incest victims from the requirement concerning the sonargram? Well, if I am right about that, weather it be a six week window or 12 weeks, that part still would exempt a rape victim from the requirement, not from the timeframe that an abortion is allowed.
And yes, previously the law allowed an exemption for rape, but it also allowed for abortion past the time that the fetal heartbeat was present. So, maybe if that clause you gave means they didn't really take any of the exemptions away, then maybe they didn't any time away from the window that abortion was allowed in and all this is is the republicans giving their base a pretty little box topped with a bright red bow with just hot air inside...

edit on 13-9-2021 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

so you ADMIT that the link doesnt say what YOU CLAIMED it said and WHAT YOU CLAIMED the law said .
to remind you AGAIN that "there was no exception for rape and incest"

so lets look at your comment / deflection now

"No, the governor doesn't say outright that there is no exemption but rather he says that the law gives them "at least 6 weeks" ... why did he say six weeks if he wasn't referring to the usual timeframe of when the fetal heartbeat is detected? Why continue on justifying it with his tough on rape and loads of support for rape victims bs when all he had to say was that the law provided an exemption?"

maybe he didnt say it the way you wanted because he is NOT GETTTING YOUR APPROVAL.
along with (as i have stated multiple times) THE LAW IS NOT WORED AS SUCH.

so you now gonna admit all your rants on what this law says is NOT TRUE?

or are you gonna come up with yet another RANT and now thanks to your link your LYING on what a source says / governor says.

scrounger

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
You show me one article about this bill that says there is an exemption for rape and incest! Far left, far right, lawmakers. Medical professionsls... whatever. Even web md says there is no exception for rape or incest, no consideration for the age.

You can insist all you want that they have 6 weeks to take care of it, but that is six weeks from the first day of their last period.

You can bring up the morning after pill but I looked up how sex education is handled in the schools in tx. No school has to cover it in their health class. And while they revised the curriculum, the changes won't go into effect till august 2022. As of now, you can only teach middle school students abstinence only. You can't teach them about birth control. So that little 12 year old that uncle joe knocked up might not even know what the morning after pill is! She might not fully understand just what uncle joe was doing. Uncle joe might have threatened her or her family is she says anything about what he is doing, the uncle Joe's often do that ya know....
The 6 weeks turns into around 2 weeks, if uncle joe has been regularly getting his jollies with her, it is possible that instead of having her first period, she ends up having her first kid!

Show me one article that says this law has an exception for rape or incest... I looked, I couldn't find one.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

You show me one article about this bill that says there is an exemption for rape and incest! Far left, far right, lawmakers. Medical professionsls... whatever. Even web md says there is no exception for rape or incest, no consideration for the age.

You can insist all you want that they have 6 weeks to take care of it, but that is six weeks from the first day of their last period.

You can bring up the morning after pill but I looked up how sex education is handled in the schools in tx. No school has to cover it in their health class. And while they revised the curriculum, the changes won't go into effect till august 2022. As of now, you can only teach middle school students abstinence only. You can't teach them about birth control. So that little 12 year old that uncle joe knocked up might not even know what the morning after pill is! She might not fully understand just what uncle joe was doing. Uncle joe might have threatened her or her family is she says anything about what he is doing, the uncle Joe's often do that ya know....
The 6 weeks turns into around 2 weeks, if uncle joe has been regularly getting his jollies with her, it is possible that instead of having her first period, she ends up having her first kid!

Show me one article that says this law has an exception for rape or incest... I looked, I couldn't find one.

now you demand proof?

i quoted the EXACT WORDING OF THE LAW in your request for proof of exceptions.

but despite your attempt at accusing me of what you are doing lets recap shall we?

you claimed that there was no exception for rape and incest...
then provided a link that YOU STATED the gov of texas stated such
the law wording and YOUR OWN LINK showed that to be a lie (in maury voice)

you state that hospitals allow women to suffer and make them keep the child when "it was not living"
when asked for proof you PROVIDED NONE.

you claimed the "church" runs all hospitals.... that also not backed up by facts.

now at end of your current rant you make claims about a CHILD RAPIST (sick man really sick) , what he does and AGAIN CLAIM the child cannot get an abortion..

then demand an article showing where there was an exception to the 6 week law..

im sorry but
YOU MADE THE CLAIM, NOW BACK IT UP using THE WORDING OF THE LAW..

it is available on line word for word.

truth is your posting show you dont care about facts, you just throw out accusations WITHOUT PROOF, and when questioned over and over provide a link that DOES NOT PROVE WHAT YOU CLAIM..

in short

now your just a ranting fool who keeps doubling down on your rantings and proves ZERO..

but demands proof from others and when provided ignore , repeat same rants, then attack, then demand proof again..

sad and pathetic..

scrounger

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

One article that says there is an exception for rape or incest.

edit on 13-9-2021 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

One article that says there is an exception for rape or incest.

dont need an "article"

its written in the LAW

"no repeal any other statute that regulates or prohibits abortion"

exceptions ALREADY EXIST

scrounger

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Oh
The ole "you'll see"...
Did you shake your fist in the air while typing that?

Aren't there neighborhood kids to shoo off your lawn?

Sure kid. Whatever you say.

Why don't you step up and show us how this is all going to work. I'm sure if you scour enough Texas trash cans, you can find someone who's sinned against the State. Then, when you go after the life and future of that Texan who naturally felt obligated to be there for his sister, daughter, wife, or friend - just to get your greasy mitts on a 10K payout - we can all watch how it all plays out for you.

Texas can get pretty . . . dynamic . . . for a scumbag trying to extract a chunk of flesh out of his fellow Texan. I would have to think that it'd get even worse for someone doing a Big Brother betrayal.

But, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe a lawyer can stop an ass-beating or [a lot] worse. You should try it and we can all watch how you fare with that person you've sued, and everyone that cares about that person, and everyone else that sees this sick law as a threat to their own lives, and the entire mainstream media machine, suddenly looking at you as the personification of this Orwellian nightmare, and focusing their hatred [or just disgust, for some of them] solely on you as a result of your being the first one to take the bait.

I'd be fascinated, myself. It'd be great TV.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Lol
Why would I assist with your predictions?
Ahahahaha
Too funny.

Perhaps you should forward your musings to a tv writer. They might buy your bs.

I am not.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
link

Sounds like there is already a significant impact from the law, not only for texas women (and childten) but also women seeking timely abortions across the country.

Gee... wonder why the minor rape victim had to travel from Galveston to oaklahoma??

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

As of now, you can only teach middle school students abstinence only. You can't teach them about birth control.

Ya, that is pretty f'd up, Texas Taliban indeed. I imagine abstinence will be as effective as "just say no"

This "bounty" sh#t is about as Taliban as it gets..f'ing unreal!!

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
sigh

im sorry but no matter how much you keep claiming a "rape victim cant get an abortion in TX" does not make it fact

still cant prove that UNDER THE LAW AS WORDED that is the case

but hey if if makes you feel better to be a posting ranting fool
so be it

scrounger

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

As of now, you can only teach middle school students abstinence only. You can't teach them about birth control.

Ya, that is pretty f'd up, Texas Taliban indeed. I imagine abstinence will be as effective as "just say no"

This "bounty" sh#t is about as Taliban as it gets..f'ing unreal!!

YAWN..
im sorry but your "Taliban" (provided by the came company that issues the Nazi card) card has been declined due to overuse and assinity

but since you want to use it you do know that it is not applicable right?
because unlike Afghanistan under taliban control you can LEAVE TX ANYTIME YOU WANT.

but hey want to be a posting ranting emotional FOOL who are we to deny you that

its first amendment baby..

too bad first amendment cant make what you say true

scrounger

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Ban abortions to provide them more vulnerable children, they aren't even hiding it anymore.
Tom Hanks still makes movies hahaha

Who the fk is still watching THanks movies

He doesn't even wash the children's blood from his teeth before awards shows.

No THanks

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Oh. Yes. Texans!!
If you don't like the idea of forcing children to have children, don't delay. Pack up your belongings, quit you decent paying jobs, close up your businesses. Abandon your homes with those big mortgage payments and property taxes. Leave hubby behind if he refuses to come along. Just leave texas to the hell it is creating for itself.

Ya, that's a great answer. So neat and clean and simple. One sentence just solves all the problems. Kind of like...
If you couldn't afford the kid you shouldn't have had it.
Or...
If you don't want to get pregnant, don't have the sex.
Or...
If your job doesn't support you, get a better job...

It's like no one ever considers the chaos that would result if everyone actually took the advice being offered.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join