It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did they tell us the vaccine didnt keep you from getting or spreading Covid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I keep hearing we always knew it would not keep us from getting it or spreading it.

That they told us from the beginning it was just to keep you from having severe symptoms and out of the hospital.

Isnt that just a treatment like taking some Ibuprofen or Nyquil? A treatment is for symptoms .

I dont remember them ever telling us before the vaccines were rolled out that we could still get and spread it and it was just so we didnt die from it

If they had told us that from the beginning no one would have got the vax.

Please someone show me an article before the rollout saying the vaccine was only for symptoms.

Please show me where Fauci said it

edit on 5-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Can you still get infected, and infect others, if you get vaccinated? Possibly. None of the vaccines tested so far have been 100 percent effective so some vaccinated people may still catch the coronavirus. What’s more, neither the Pfizer nor the Moderna vaccine trials tested whether the vaccines prevent people from being infected with the virus. Those trials, instead, focused on whether people were shielded from developing disease symptoms. That means that it’s not clear whether vaccinated people could still develop asymptomatic infections — and thus still be able to spread the virus to others.

www.sciencenews.org...

It’s also vital to keep in mind that a vaccine won’t be a silver bullet. Vaccines are not 100% protective and will take time to roll out. Public health measures such as rigorous testing, hand-washing, mask-wearing and a level of social distancing will remain important for some time.

theconversation.com...

Health officials from Dr. Anthony Fauci on down are cautioning people that no one can dump the the face masks and social distancing behavior just because they've been vaccinated.
Why a Covid-19 vaccine doesn't mean that you can stop wearing a mask
Why a Covid-19 vaccine doesn't mean that you can stop wearing a mask
That's because even people who are themselves immune to the virus might be exposed to it and transmit it to others. It can grow in the nose, says Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

"It's possible that someone could get the vaccine but could still be an asymptomatic carrier," said CNN Medical Analyst Dr. Leana Wen, an emergency physician. "They may not show symptoms, but they have the virus in their nasal passageway so that if they're speaking, breathing, sneezing and so on, they can still transmit it to others."
Given these unanswered questions, the CDC says vaccinated people should still use "all the tools available to us" to stop the pandemic, including wearing a mask and staying at least 6 feet away from others.

www.cnn.com...

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Excellently sourced.

Now, please explain what the point of getting the vaccine is, based on that material.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

For me it was to reduce the risk of missing a week or two of work, or hospitalization, mostly.

Same reason I got a flu shot last year and will do so again, soon.

edit on 9/5/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

They were nuanced in saying that the vaccines are leaky and, therefore, administering them in the middle of a pandemic makes them a danger to all of humanity.

Some may have missed it...they should have been clearer.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

You do love your job, do you?
How far would you go to keep it?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Now, please explain what the point of getting the vaccine is, based on that material.

1. Not getting seriously ill or dying.
2. Not making others ill.
3. Not turning yourself into an incubator for new variants.

Vaccines can't prevent someone from getting infected. A vaccine isn't a bloody spacesuit.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Obviously you didn't read.. none of what you claim is true. From the mouth of Tony Fauci and other idiots at the WH and NIH and CDC and FDA.

Viral loads are the exact same in vaxed and unvaxed.

Vaxed are breeding more dangerous viruses because of *evolution and science*. 'What doesn't kill you only gets stronger..if it kills you fast enough the virus ceases to exist."

A virus goal is to spread, grow strong and thrive while doing as much damage as possible without killing it's host. Which is why we study viruses in the first place..

Want proof look t the 12hr chicken virus. Created by vaccinating half the flock with leaky viruses.. just like the ones you spread lies about.
edit on 5-9-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
I keep hearing we always knew it would not keep us from getting it or spreading it.

That they told us from the beginning it was just to keep you from having severe symptoms and out of the hospital.

Isnt that just a treatment like taking some Ibuprofen or Nyquil? A treatment is for symptoms .

I dont remember them ever telling us before the vaccines were rolled out that we could still get and spread it and it was just so we didnt die from it

Please someone show me an article before the rollout saying the vaccine was only for symptoms.

You are correct. They are saying that now. They never said that prior or in the beginning of the first jab.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Excellently sourced.

If your unvaxxed and spend an extended period of time with another unvaxxed person with covid you have a 1 in 4 chance of getting covid.

With two vaxxed people the risk in sown to 1 in 26.

You also reduce sickness from 7 to 10 days to around 2 or 3 days or even being asymptomatic.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Lol, they been saying it all along.. just everyone who said anything was discredited and censored. Called a conspiracy nut and more.

Hell the creator of the tech told people not to take it unless you desperately need to. Mark Zuckerberg repeated this same info... Same will millions of others.

FDA main members stepped down because they refused to approve the vaccine. They were threatened repeatedly.. so not even two days after they step down it got approved.

The point is, you didn't do your due diligence you ignored the warnings and red flags by the thousands and millions. It's your own damn fault if you regret that # now.

It takes a fool to take some chemical that does NOTHING. Any and ALL of the research on the vaccines had nothing to do with transmission and the ability to prevent the virus. The research is literally to see if ADE will become wide spread., Like all of the other trials they couldn't get humans to sign up for. You would of seen this if you spent a few hours reading what they were really looking for.

More test subjects they don't have to pay, with those in charge recieving a premium in currency. Just so no one can sue all while getting all the data they need off YOU.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: sciencelol

You are correct. They are saying that now. They never said that prior or in the beginning of the first jab.

The leaflet that they gave me while I was waiting to get my first shot explained everything.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

They were nuanced in saying that the vaccines are leaky and, therefore, administering them in the middle of a pandemic makes them a danger to all of humanity.

Some may have missed it...they should have been clearer.

You mean they did not spread that around the MSM like they did with all the fear mongering and pressuring ? Because when this was all started and the vax was announced and handed out i did not a hear a peep anywhere about this. But i did constantly hear "Corona" everywhere, all day and all night wherever i turned my eyes or ears on every single TV,,Radio or Internet medium.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Two months ago, the President of the United States assured Americans we would NOT contract Covid-19 after being vaccinated.

The Fact Checkers confirmed Biden's claim as TRUE: www.newsweek.com...

That is consistent with what was promised by authorities as the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were being mass distributed.

Believe what U.S. authorities tell you, or remove them from positions of authority.

edit on 9/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

I never took the Jab. But that was my point. Where did they actually tell the people ? Not anywhere where they where screaming about it for us to take it that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Why would you hear a peep? People are getting massive paychecks to push it on you. 1200 to label each person as a covid death. 80$ per person who gets a shot. This is not new news.. and it's come out that more then 90% of deaths were not from covid but other things.. just not the vax - cause we'll money.

Real test subjects make bank exposing themselves to risk. Often as high as 5g-15g a shot.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

More test subjects they don't have to pay, with those in charge recieving a premium in currency. Just so no one can sue all while getting all the data they need off YOU.

You could not sue any vaccine creator long before this already. There is a bill in place for that since decades.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Why would you hear a peep? People are getting massive paychecks to push it on you. 1200 to label each person as a covid death. 80$ per person who gets a shot. This is not new news.. and it's come out that more then 90% of deaths were not from covid but other things.. just not the vax - cause we'll money.

Yes...We all know this...

The point is that right now they are pretending they always told people.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Two months ago, the President of the United States assured Americans we would NOT contract Covid-19 after being vaccinated.

The Fact Checkers confirmed Biden's claim as TRUE: www.newsweek.com...

That is consistent with what was promised by authorities as the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were being mass distributed.

Believe what U.S. authorities tell you, or remove them from positions of authority.

Quoted for truth.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

There's a huge difference between a vaccine and genetic therapy. That's why despite that law you still have to sign a waiver. You ever think about that? It wasn't until recently they included gene therapy definition under the word vaccine in the dictionary. While rewriting the entire meaning to include that particular treatment.

So yes, if you do NOT sign that waiver you can sue for injuries under the old definition as long as you have the science to back it up as a therapy not a vaccine. Which is literally why they are trying to change that meaning.

So if it comes down to forcing the public, then they can't sue.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join