It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Completely Silent Over Israeli Covid Surge Of Cases & FDA Officials Who Resigned.

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
MSM for the past into the two weeks had being completely radio silent on the surge of covid. The only time when MSM brought the subject of Israel was when the Israeli announced the third booster shots.

But many MSM outlets had also ignored the waning of both mRNA vaxs.
Just this week Israel had seen its highest cases of covid since last year. On Sep 3 Israel reported new cases of 8,090 & 10,050 avg. The day before Israel had 13k in one day.

CNN only had a single article mentioning the story of two FDA Officials Who Resigned over the process of the booster shots. Majority of the Canadian news outlets had no news stories or topics on the subjects.

Two senior FDA vaccine leaders step down as agency faces decision on boosters

Senior FDA Officials Resign After White House Approves COVID Vaccine Boosters

WH is rushing with the approval of these booster shots so its a differ to ask whose calling shots? clearly its problary not Biden.

Endpoints News, a biotech industry news website, reported that a former senior FDA leader said that the two scientists have been frustrated by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and their ACIP committee in recent times. However, the decision which broke the camel’s back in their departure was the recent White House correspondence on vaccine boosters, as they announced a date for launching the booster rollout that jumped ahead of the FDA’s guidance.

Maybe the reason why FDA rushed approved Pfizer was so that they can further push the vax mandates.. But something is strange about the whole process.

edit on 4-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Maybe the reason why FDA rushed approved Pfizer was so that they can further push the vax mandates.. But something is strange about the whole process.

Yes. 100%. This should be obvious to anyone that doesn't worship Covid at this point. The FDA are clearly in bed with Pfizer.

Think about it. Why would 2 senior leaders step down from a company that's set to earn $33 billion dollars this year unless the corruption has reached levels of absurdity.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I don't know how you still have the stomach to look at CNN…

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I really dont trust the covid test kits or the covid data. If anything this covid might had became such a simiarl to a flu or maybe has being one.

MSM has being lying about this and how you can tell? the reporter's facial expression level of stress. They cant they hide their stress level whenever the topic of covid is brought up.

They seem to be fine whenever they are talking about something else.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I really dont trust the covid test kits or the covid data. If anything this covid might had became such a simiarl to a flu or maybe has being one.

MSM has being lying about this and how you can tell? the reporter's facial expression level of stress. They cant they hide their stress level whenever the topic of covid is brought up.

I think you should spend some time in a room with people with covid. Catch it then come back and tell us how real it is, if you can.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

I think you should spend some time in a room with people with covid. Catch it then come back and tell us how real it is, if you can.

I don't see where HawkEyi suggested Covid-19 wasn't real, he said it has become similar to the flu in lethality, which it has. What really annoys me about this type of comment though is it's the most shameless appeal to emotion. People have died from viruses for as long as humans have existed. There are other common viruses such as Norovirus which kill more kids every year than Covid-19 kills, yet we don't run around like lunatics and the MSM doesn't report on every single one of the deaths in order to spread fear.

We act like adults and try to solve the problem while going on with our lives. And if you really care so much about the suffering of others, you should care about the suffering caused by the vaccine too. But "intellectuals" will ignore all of those reports because they place politics above the truth and above humanities well-being. Just like the lab leak theory, they will ignore the truth and allow dangerous vaccines to go unquestioned. So if you really believe in what you say, spend some time listening to the people who've lost kids and relatives due to the vaccine.

Those lethal side effects of the vaccine are probably less lethal than the real virus. Meaning, the vaccine probably has saved lives overall. There are several crucial points to take into account however, the most important of which is we still don't know long term effects of the vaccine therefore it's extremely dangerous to force the entire human population to be vaccinated. Having a fraction of our population unvaccinated is a good thing because diversity is a strength in terms of immunity and adaptation, it's good to have people with a naturally strong immune system in our population.

Even if only 50% of people are vaccinated, combine that with natural immunity of those who already had Covid-19 and you can achieve herd immunity. If by some remote chance there is a long term issue with a vaccine, at least our species wont go extinct due to scientific hubris and peer pressure. The core issue is that people should have the freedom to choose using their own judgment and taking into account their personal circumstances. If you're worried about Covid-19 then get the vaccine, isn't it supposed to protect you from other people, or does it not do that?

The only people I'm really putting at risk are others who are unvaccinated but they have also chosen to take that risk. If the symptoms of Covid-19 were worse, then I might agree with mandatory vaccinations, but the evidence suggests these new strains are barely worse than a common cold. I also think it's very dangerous to ignore or even suppress vaccination side-effects due to some sort of political agenda, and the people who would do so are absolute scum bags. Instead we should have a close eye on these issues so that we can identify possible side effects and work on making safer vaccines.

They tell us, even though the vaccine might cause some of the same symptoms as the real virus, it's much less severe, and prevents severe symptoms for up to 6 months if they get Covid-19. The core issue with that is we are attempting to vaccinate 100% of people over and over, which is a lot more than Covid-19 could ever naturally infect. They're also ignoring whether or not a person already contracted Covid-19 and has natural immunity. They're also ignoring the fact so many people are asymptomatic and therefore don't need a vaccine to reduce severe symptoms.

What disturbs me most though is that children are by far in the lowest risk group for dying of Covid-19, but they are also in the highest risk group for vaccine side effects. There are countless other viruses which pose a greater risk to children compared to SARS-CoV-2, so I feel it's utterly delusional to subject children to mandatory vaccinations. If they want it or the parents want it, then fine, but forcing it upon them is pure evil. I understand the MSM has scared people silly, but that's absolutely no excuse to put our children in harms way, and it baffles me that any parent would do so.
edit on 5/9/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

I have not only "been in a room" with someone infected. I had it last year; I was the infected one. I survived it. And I agree 100% with what HawkEyi said. I don't trust anything that I hear about the WuFlu or the death jabs, whether from MSM, CDC, FDA, White House, Dr. Death Fauci, or any of their mouthpieces.

This whole charade stinks. The lies and manipulation are through the roof. Fear has been weaponized against humanity and most of your poor saps are failing for it

This is a sad day for the human race.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Yep. I had it too in early 2020. It was the flu with slightly more respiratory stress. That's what Covid is. The ultimate truth that every Draconian aspect of this fiasco hinges on.

The flu.

Old people have been dying of the flu for centuries if not milennia.
Same thing for obese people.
And of course....for old obese people. This category makes up wayyyyy too much of the US.

But again, case counts are one thing with a test that's geared for false positive. Actual deaths of people WITHOUT COMORBIDITIES is a whole other thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Please, please STOP looking and quoting infection rates. According to the latest Israeli figures, yes, the infection rates have gone up, but the death rate has fallen.
Being infected, with whatever, is not a death and the two do not correlate.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

For now they arent showing the deaths yes but you shouldn't put faith in these vaxs. That have side effects that are questionable.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

US media rarely talks about international news. Aljazeera had an article on it Link

What about Chile? They have one of the highest vaccination rates in the world. Link Or how about any of these countries besides Israel to talk about? Link
edit on 6-9-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Dispute the booster shots they went away with the curfew these vaxs dont seem to work not even the booster shots.

Despite the sustained improvement, the country’s borders have remained closed to foreign nationals since April and a curfew between 12 am and 5 am has been imposed in most parts of the country to prevent the spread of new variants.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Yes science is worried that the vaccines won't work against new variants. You, science, and the article are suggesting the same thing.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
As of September 5 th, Israel is showing real time infection rate at 84218 and deaths at 51 dead. The recovery rate is 99.30% and the death rate is running at .70%. that shows a down trend of deaths.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

For now but the same Israeli data warned us about heart inflammation so there is that. I expect the deaths to spike. dont forget Israel announced more and more booster shots.
edit on 6-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

My daughter had covid, my son in law had covid, my parents had covid, what do you need to know about it?

They are all alive and well and they are all vaxed too now.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 04:29 AM
link   

edit on 6/22/23 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Many countries, including Portugal, have considered CoViD-19 as just a different flu for several months.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Many countries, including Portugal, have considered CoViD-19 as just a different flu for several months.

It was a bot post then one before yours......

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join